Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans

Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2017, 01:29 PM   #1
Raindog115
Premium Access

Encounters: 86
Default NC/NS by two known providers

I suffered through a night busting pair of NC/NS from two well reviewed providers.

The first one, I ended up canceling dinner plans and a night hitting music clubs so I could meet her shifting schedule requirements. I go all the way out to JP, even get the address. I roll up and nothing. We were texting throughout. No excuse. She later states she forgot and had to deal with some family issues. I tried to reach out to her later that evening and the next several days, but now nothing but crickets.

The other one drug me out to JP with consistent texts. I got to the general area then asked for which exit to take off I-10. She texted back that she didn't know. I haven't heard from her since.

I'm going to make a final effort to reach out to them to make amends. One of them has an eccie account, and I just now reclaimed the ability to send PMs. I sent one to her. If they stay in ghost mode, I'll drop their names. Hopefully, they'll realize having a NC/NS attached to their rep is not a good business move.
Raindog115 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 03:06 PM   #2
NolaBrah
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Blame it on Friday the 13th! Sucks that happened, but seems you are handling it well. Well reviewed? I am sure you will eventually get an answer. Maybe the family issues turned into something serious.
NolaBrah is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 05:29 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Go for it OP. The scarlet letters NCNS sting the woman's breast ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:11 PM   #4
Raindog115
Premium Access

They both reached out to me. It worked out well with one but not the other. I won't be revealing either name, regardless. Doesn't seem appropriate under the circumstances.

Old 10-17-2017, 08:26 AM   #5
Longdongstrong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindog115 View Post
They both reached out to me. It worked out well with one but not the other. I won't be revealing either name, regardless. Doesn't seem appropriate under the circumstances.

EVERYTIME I've had to post something negative - well CHOSE to - I've had LOTS of PM's "dawg me too" etc etc. If more people spoke up, this board would work better, IMHO.

Of all of the comments - once I got "blacklisted" by this chick and one of her "friends". No one here remembers their names - they don't come around anymore.

As long as you speak your truth, and are respectfully, I've never seen a dawg or provider for that matter, pay a price worth mentioning.

We really would like to know who NC/NS and then has an attitude about it. Your problem was not the NS but the NC. No matter the emergency, had she communicated it, rescheduled, it would have been fine.

Your choice, but inquiring minds want to know.
Longdongstrong is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:24 AM   #6
Raindog115
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longdongstrong View Post
Your problem was not the NS but the NC. No matter the emergency, had she communicated it, rescheduled, it would have been fine.
This was exactly my position.

Shit happens. I get that. Something could have happened to me on the way to the appointment--a flat tire, a car wreck, an emergency phone call. People have lives that intrude at unfortunate times. The point is I would have notified her ASAP that I had to cancel and gone out of my way to make it up to her. What I would never do is blow her off and then refuse to answer phone calls or texts trying to reschedule.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:12 PM   #7
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys do it a lot. Eventually they apologise. After the first " fuck you your just a whore comments" that is plain ass rude... its what it is. Good bad or ugly...its a board.. my 2.cents. xoxo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 04:49 PM   #8
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It is pointless to post a thread like this without names. You are weak, have a spine and give the name or do not post at all. It is not your position to help these rude women make more money. It is up to them to provide good service to earn more money. I respect your previous posts but this is lame. You are allowing the rudeness and crap that happens by not giving names. They will do it again to others as long as we let them get away with it.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:37 PM   #9
annie@christophers
Business Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea and for now on if we get these crazy amount of cancellations running round up in here like a hour before or no call at all I'm gonna start doing what the Indies do. I know,90 percent of the time the go cheaper. Lol. But don't make me or the girls do the work of getting ready...screen..room. exc..to say" sorry ann.." it's rude and I have in 20 years never seen anything like it. I hope y'all are reading this cause I'm really getting pissed bout it. I usually always pay the person back for room..babysitter exc... it's bullshit. STOP. Good thread . Needed to be said for EVERYONE. J.S. XXOO ANNIE.
P.S GOOD NEWS RAFFLE TONITE AT MIDNITE . SIGN UP ON WEBSITE!
Old 10-21-2017, 06:34 PM   #10
Raindog115
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
It is pointless to post a thread like this without names. You are weak, have a spine and give the name or do not post at all. It is not your position to help these rude women make more money. It is up to them to provide good service to earn more money. I respect your previous posts but this is lame. You are allowing the rudeness and crap that happens by not giving names. They will do it again to others as long as we let them get away with it.
Go fuck yourself. Speak when you know what the goddamn hell you're talking about.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:21 PM   #11
Raindog115
Premium Access

Let me further add I have zero patience for arrogant pricks who parachute in from out nowhere and start throwing punches and lobbing insults.

My ignore list just grew by one.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:51 PM   #12
annie@christophers
Business Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol.. funny shit there. Anyway i agree 100 percent. It suks. Wastes everyone's time. And sometimes money.. j.s. xoxo annie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women