Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Questions for the Staff - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Questions for the Staff - Killeen/Waco/BCS Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2014, 01:43 AM   #1
red headed cougar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 212318
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Providers Only Forum?

Hi. I have heard that there is a forum for providers only on
here and I have yet to be able to find it.
I would love to know how to find
it and access it. I am a verified provider with
18 Solid Yes Reviews since my join date
10-25-2013. Please let me know if there is
something else I need to gain access to
this forum.
Thank You,
Tonya
red headed cougar is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:29 AM   #2
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I am not a current mod, but there were two forums for the ladies last time a looked. Each area has a LOCAL InfoShare that is restricted to verified providers. It has 4 lady moderators as WELL AS the local male moderators as members.

There was a national ladies' powder room, that was truly LADIES ONLY. Not all VPs were allowed in there and no male mods were in there.

You had to be screened and accepted by one of the designated lady mods to get in there.

May I suggest that the quickest way for you to get an answer is to send a PM to one of these ladies: ElisabethWhispers, fawn, Kelly TNT or Blaze,

Good luck.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:39 AM   #3
red headed cougar
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Old Sarge. I actually found a couple of threads after I posted this one that answered my questions. Unfortunately the requirements for me to get into these forums compared to the requirements the men need to gain access to there forums is ridiculously overboard. Correct me if I am wrong but all it takes for the men to gain premium access is 1 approved Review every six weeks. Please understand I am not trying to get myself into trouble here but rather understand the logic in this. I joined Eccie on 10-25-13 so that is a little over three months ago. In those three months I have worked very hard at building a solid reputation with the gentlemen here. I have surpassed even my own expectations in this short time. I gained verified provider status in less than 8 hours and took off from there. As of now I have earned 18 solid YES Reviews and I am expecting at least 3 more to post in the near future. I have attended every social to my knowledge for my area Starting with the one held in Temple in November last year. I have posted regularly in our forums and have even been in the Eccie Chat room on several occasions. I am a very active member on this site and have earned an amazing reputation that I am very well known for. I feel as though I have more than proven that I am 100% legitimate without question. It was easier to become a verified provider than it is to have access to a ladies only forum. I am just a little confused so any one that can explain the logic in that I would sincerely appreciate the guidance on this issue. Here is the post listing the requirements:

07-20-2011, 09:21 PM #20 fawn
Queen Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

hey ladies, let me try to answer a few of your questions.... You must be an active provider with a showcase and the bio filled out, one year on the board or 250 post with active reviews....
If you feel you meet these requirements send a request to : powderroom@eccie.net

Old 02-23-2014, 06:36 AM   #4
neveahstarrtx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140685
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wondering

I am wondering why there is such a requirement for the powder room? We work hard to get what we have. Not every guy on here will give a review to every girl. And if we need to talk to another lady about something we have to go into a forum that the gentlemen can see and comment on. To me that seems kind of harsh on us ladies.
neveahstarrtx is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:04 PM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

At the end of the day, does anyone really wish to have a private area that shares delicate information opened up for just anyone to peruse?

No.

The parameters, on this board, are different for men and women.

Neveah, I sent you a PM. Hopefully, it will explain more for you.

Best,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:22 AM   #6
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies, the post that was quoted in Post #3 is from 2011. We have newer more lenient requirements now. Write powderroom@eccie.net for more info!!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:50 AM   #7
red headed cougar
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
Ladies, the post that was quoted in Post #3 is from 2011. We have newer more lenient requirements now. Write powderroom@eccie.net for more info!!

Smooch!

Lea
Thank You both Lea and Elisabeth for the help. I will be sending a message to the powder room after I send this reply.

xoxoxoxo
Tonya

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women