Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70488
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2020, 01:28 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Can Someone Share With Me The Eccie Rule Where General Discussions That Involve Race or Racial Issues Is A Violation? + Tonite

If I dont get my question answered I'm going straight to the top like Lil Baby.

What defines race baiting? Let me tell you what defines race baiting. Saying someone's race is superior or denigrating another's race which incidentally is a rule violation. If posters suffer from extreme female like emotional issues over discussions that involve race that's a personal issue has zero to do with race baiting.

I'm offended by old dudes trying to pimp Asian girls while acting like they're holier than thou but am I constantly whining about it? Nope. If people can have NBA rules then people can have opinions about race.

SC is violating No rules. If he is please show him the violation. If I agree with it I will concede if I dont then get over yourselves. I will appeal to a higher power.;-)

Ohh and about tonite...Since I've been inconvenienced on this site. I'm gonna blow 5k in the club tonite. ;-) G5 VLive

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 01:48 PM   #2
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

You gave the definition of racism.

Race baiting is intentionally making remarks in order to encourage racism or stir emotions such as anger or sympathy regarding race related issues.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:03 PM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
If I dont get my question answered I'm going straight to the top like Lil Baby.

What defines race baiting? Let me tell you what defines race baiting. Saying someone's race is superior or denigrating another's race which incidentally is a rule violation. If posters suffer from extreme female like emotional issues over discussions that involve race that's a personal issue has zero to do with race baiting.

I'm offended by old dudes trying to pimp Asian girls while acting like they're holier than thou but am I constantly whining about it? Nope. If people can have NBA rules then people can have opinions about race.

SC is violating No rules. If he is please show him the violation. If I agree with it I will concede if I dont then get over yourselves. I will appeal to a higher power.;-)

Ohh and about tonite...Since I've been inconvenienced on this site. I'm gonna blow 5k in the club tonite. ;-) G5 VLive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
You gave the definition of racism.

Race baiting is intentionally making remarks in order to encourage racism or stir emotions such as anger or sympathy regarding race related issues.

I did not define racism. Maybe bigotry and prejudice. But not true racism. But at a macro level what you're saying is this site encourages race baiting by allowing providers to announce they're NBA and allowing general discussion of it?

How you personally feel about racial topics is your personal mental issue. How race related topics (within the rules) affect you is based on your own emotional make up...and I tend to believe that real fucking men can talk about and deal with these issues. Only emasculated female type dudes have a problem with it.

Dont Americans pledge allegiance to an American flag and sing its Anthem and support its Constitution? If they do then why the fuck is this an issue?

Male PMS'ing is real I guess but you still didnt answer my question. Where's the rule violation?
Old 01-18-2020, 02:35 PM   #4
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

TLDR

Tooodlez
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:47 PM   #5
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

This site is about slinging pussy. Lol
Old 01-18-2020, 03:04 PM   #6
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

..........someone must have gotten their hand slapped...............
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 03:15 PM   #7
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
This site is about slinging pussy. Lol
Couldnt answer my question so you pivot eh? And this site is about a bunch of horseshit which is why we're posting in this Sandbox. I'm cool with all the bullshit explanations but just acknowledge that BS is all I'm getting in terms of an answer to the rule violation inquiry. I will appeal my thread being locked to higher powers. If mods or anyone else cant justify their behavior then they will have to answer to the powers that be... I'm all about logic and intelligence and I require average posters to be logical and use common sense and I expect the same from those in authority.

I'm a boss in the RW so i quite enjoy this back and forth.;-)
Old 01-18-2020, 03:38 PM   #8
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Poor lil puddin' didnt get his juicebox after his wittle nap....

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:16 PM   #9
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Naw, he doesnt define racism.. racism defines HIM/HER.

Someone should play the circle game with him/her.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 06:30 PM   #10
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Couldnt answer my question so you pivot eh? And this site is about a bunch of horseshit which is why we're posting in this Sandbox. I'm cool with all the bullshit explanations but just acknowledge that BS is all I'm getting in terms of an answer to the rule violation inquiry. I will appeal my thread being locked to higher powers. If mods or anyone else cant justify their behavior then they will have to answer to the powers that be... I'm all about logic and intelligence and I require average posters to be logical and use common sense and I expect the same from those in authority.

Cry me a river boo...

Go ahead with your wittle temper tantrum. Well see what that will do fer ya'.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 08:31 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

If I ever get back to Houston I might have to look up SC and get one of her famous TUMA’s.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 10:57 PM   #12
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:

Let us know how that appeal works out for ya.
The powers that be are gonna tell you this site is about slinging pussy or something of the sort.

Might I suggest Reddit as an outlet for your non pussy slinging grievances? Lol
Old 01-18-2020, 11:55 PM   #13
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Sc....I think staff thought you were race-baiting just like most others here told you 100 times.

My advice to you is to tell you that it's in your best interest to "cease and desist"....as you normally say

"If you continue with your harrassment I'm gonna officially report you to St.C you've been warned cease and desist. Next time either the mods will deal with you or I will be forced to make you waste your money on an attorney. I've given you a fair amount of time lament and get it out of your system. Enough is enough. I will serve you legally through this site if you continue with the harrassment and slander."

If you need anymore advice....send me a PM tomorrow buddy. It's getting a little late tonight, never forget you have friends here to help guide you my friend
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 12:17 AM   #14
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Interesting... But I wish I knew what happened.
xfrankx is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:03 AM   #15
Back2HoustonHobby
Valued Poster

SC not gonna reply anytime soon. Had a long night parking cars while working the valet at the club...
Back2HoustonHobby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women