Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Minnesota > Coed Discussions - Minnesota
Coed Discussions - Minnesota Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2015, 02:14 PM   #1
Wizbull0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Am I sexy or you all paying too much lol

I don't know if it's me or what but I see guys normally paying $250-$300 for what I get for a fraction of that. I don't normally negotiate or if I do it might be for more service but I seem to pay normally around a C note and get a lot of service for that. Do providers give discounts for looks? Not blowing my own horn but I do here the comment a lot that I'm handsome or you look good. I normally dress nice, shower, shave, and put myself together and i don't have a problem getting laid but the three extramarital affairs I've had ended in one pregnant(miscarriage), one stalked me, and one told my wife and almost caused a divorce. Prostitutes award me the sex without the worry of the above three. So do I get good deals because prostitutes rather make less on a guy they don't mind sleeping with?
Wizbull0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 07:06 PM   #2
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Since you are not a new member this has been moved to COED.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 12:11 PM   #3
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171244
My ECCIE Reviews

...no discount for being cute in my book...cute doesn't pay my bills so unless you are coming with what I ask for,which is reasonable, you are negotiating which in some situations is ok but more often than not considered offensive...I personally know a lot of Ladies in this hobby and they also would not discount or give "extra" services ,if you will, due to your looks...
Lucky Lady is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:01 AM   #4
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I think $220 and up is very reasonable in my book. I think ya' get what you pay for. Being cheap doesn't necessarily get you quality.
You need to find and research the lady you potentially want to see. Screening goes both ways and is paramount as well as discretion.

I am sorry for your misfortunes in the past, but hopefully you have better luck in your future.
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women