Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2014, 09:26 AM   #61
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rz7crs View Post
I recently moved from Texas to California and am still trying to adjust to hobbying without Eccie as a resource. RB was great, BP is a little too sketchy for me, don't know enough yet about TER, Humaniplex, etc.

Eccie (& P411) was my main source for fun in TX. Sure hope the RB folks cum over here.
rz7crsm TER/ P411 are your best site for Ca i use Back page as well juts keep in mine do your home work on any one you wish to meet .. just like i Have too
or you could just play with us Ca ECCIE ladies ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:28 AM   #62
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12
Default YEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
rz7crsm TER/ P411 are your best site for Ca i use Back page as well juts keep in mine do your home work on any one you wish to meet .. just like i Have too
or you could just play with us Ca ECCIE ladies ..
When I come to California I will play with some Ca. Eccie ladies for sure.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:12 PM   #63
juliecashxxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25607
My ECCIE Reviews

being from dallas and or texas where eccie is huge is so upsetting to know its so unpopular where i now live in la =( I've tried to post but always had some bully mod taking it down or warning me however been on in Texas since like 2009 or 2010 and never had one issue =( I try to post here every now and then in LA but still have no luck =( having a huge fan following I would help but no one seems interested in making the site anything more in la truly upsetting being its def my favorite site =(
juliecashxxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #64
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Your patience will be rewarded as we move forward to revamp the California forums. There will be many more options to place more targeted ads. It will take a while to get it all programed and instituted but it is in the works. Stay tuned!
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:27 PM   #65
Ijustwantsexplease
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I could not agree more. Now that Redbook out its only a matter of time for it to get more popular.
Ijustwantsexplease is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:16 AM   #66
rz7crs
Valued Poster

Location: Currently exiled to the People's Republic of Kalifornia
Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Your patience will be rewarded as we move forward to revamp the California forums. There will be many more options to place more targeted ads. It will take a while to get it all programed and instituted but it is in the works. Stay tuned!
Best news I have had all day! As a Texan recently transplanted to the Left Coast, I can tell you the California hobby scene badly needs Eccie. I have been amusing myself with AMPs but I miss the hobby environment of D/FW.
rz7crs is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:38 PM   #67
alessiajordan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 142191
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Like It Too

I like ECCIE too and its not as busy here in Vegas either. Hopefully it catches on in other areas as it does in Texas. Its ok here in Vegas but it could be busier.

Well just thought I would ad my 2 cents!
alessiajordan is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 07:47 PM   #68
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

And the new California forums are up and in place. We hope you like the remodel!
Old 12-24-2014, 04:57 AM   #69
striker1911
Registered Member

I live in CA, OC to be exact and I'm currently in Texas visiting and this site is most useful there! I wish it was more popular in CA as the girls in Texas seem to be using this site more than others (at least from what I could tell) and it seems to be very reliable from what I'm seeing.

IMO, I think It needs to be broken up into more categories. As in OC and Inland having their own main threads, not just sharing Southern CA. By just saying Southern CA, Los Angeles you are covering a lot of ground when you include all those locations and the distance can very from close to just too far, especially when you consider it being a more dense area as in more traffic, people, and many providers focused in one area.

Just stating my opinion, and sorry for the bump but just wanted to get that out there :P
striker1911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 10:00 PM   #70
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker1911 View Post
IMO, I think It needs to be broken up into more categories. As in OC and Inland having their own main threads, not just sharing Southern CA. By just saying Southern CA, Los Angeles you are covering a lot of ground when you include all those locations and the distance can very from close to just too far, especially when you consider it being a more dense area as in more traffic, people, and many providers focused in one area.
That is why there are 8 sub-forums to target ads for this "large" area. There is just not enough traffic to warrant breaking it down further at this time.
Old 01-18-2015, 04:15 AM   #71
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

First post of 2015 on this thread!
... Fucking crickets.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:12 PM   #72
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WE are getting bigger here looks like !!
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 09:19 PM   #73
ilsjs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default I hope so

Moved back here after 5+ years in Houston, I had a lot of fun there, the Houston, Dallas forums are very active and useful. I feel very comfortable, and safe with ladies on ECCIE and P411, even I also had accounts on TER and EROS lol.
CA forums are very little action. I like the way ECCIE works, I applaud ECCIE admins and mods work, hope ECCIE becomes big here.

Cheers,
ilsjs is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 04:48 PM   #74
giantbourbon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default Me too...

+1 on the above.

I just moved back to California after spending almost five years in New Orleans, where ECCIE is the name of the game, like it is in Texas. I was very active on ECCIE, with a lot of reviews. Between ECCIE and P411, I never had a problem being able to find companions, and having a reliable way of researching and communicating in a relatively safe and secure environment.

Since RB is gone, it looks like Humaniplex is the main hobby board around So Cal as far as I can tell. I've checked it out, and it'll take a while to figure it out- it's pretty confusing. I've been relying on P411, and I guess TER is useful as well. ECCIE, for me, is the simplest, most comprehensive and the most useful board I've seen. I sure hope it gains popularity out here.
giantbourbon is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 04:58 PM   #75
Mbrhooks
Lifetime Premium Access

Location: Louisiana - about an hour south west of New Orleans
Encounters: 10

Hey Bourbon, perhaps you could ask Nikki Tylor to visit here or Santa to bring some of his elves.
Mbrhooks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women