Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2021, 12:02 AM   #1
JJluvv2k1
BANNED

Red face Dating today

I've been seeing girls for 11 years. Entered the hobby in Cincinnati, moved here in 2016. I've been divorced about 2 years now and the only way I know how to date is PPM. I literally have had no conversations on traditional dating sites like match, bumble, plenty of fish even tinder-i was a paying member to all of them! I have managed well on SD sites, WYP and SA having met many girls from there, but there's always that financial expectation from them and uncertainty from me. Nothing has really lasted either.
JJluvv2k1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 04:17 AM   #2
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Don’t feel too bad at it (if you do feel bad). Statistically on dating sites like you mentioned unless you are one or the top percentage of men you are most likely not to get any action. At the very least you have to be in decent shape. You’re better off walking outside and meeting someone. Conversations are easy once you put in the effort to learn a little.

Unfortunately with the way things are going more and more women are choosing to sell themselves. That’s all fine for them they can do what they want but what happens is when they realize they can’t quite pull the clientele that they used to they start looking for a man to settle down with.

Issue with that is the man they want doesn’t want them.

They can cash in, literally, on their prime years if they want to but eventually they will be alone and if they do happen to find a sucker that marries them it is never their first, second, or third choice. That makes them miserable... or even worse. They double down and keep being a working girl forever.
blckstuff412 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 05:41 AM   #3
onawbtngr546
BANNED

Encounters: 55

I can say 100% there are hundreds of fake profiles on POF at least. Why else would I see the same picture on 2 separate profiles listed in 2 separate areas? With 2 separate snapchat names on them, too?

Not worth it
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 12:50 PM   #4
AMPluvr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Don't underestimate the sea of suckers out there who will give up a lot for a little. I don't like this dating market. Too much sucker QE. It needs a correction.
AMPluvr is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 07:29 AM   #5
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I'm extremely glad that I'm 'past my prime' dating age. If I were in my 20's or 30's looking for wife material, I'd be a mess trying to find one. It's getting nearly impossible to PAY a girl to smash anymore; most of them want fucking "cash app" for "pics and vids". Who's to blame them? They get so many suckers to send them money, and they don't even have to leave their house, and if they do get horned up, they can meet one of the hundreds of thirsty dudes that have been messaging them.

So many of the hookup apps are chock full of fake profiles, some real profiles that are "online only" and the last few may actually meet you, but want astronomical amounts of money. And don't get me started on the (dare I say) ugly, overweight, unfit girls.

I wouldn't date 3/4 of the girls, near or far, that hit me up on SA. POF, FB Dating, Match, Tinder, Eharmony...they're all a joke.
yinzerpgh is online now   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 07:32 AM   #6
Bisley6969
Registered Member

Such a very true statement
Bisley6969 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 11:51 AM   #7
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I never learned how to date and I fucked the first time at when I was 22, and I had my first kiss from the same person right afterwards.

I have a POF but I want to use it as a verification service.
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 02:35 PM   #8
JJluvv2k1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
I'm extremely glad that I'm 'past my prime' dating age. If I were in my 20's or 30's looking for wife material, I'd be a mess trying to find one. It's getting nearly impossible to PAY a girl to smash anymore; most of them want fucking "cash app" for "pics and vids". Who's to blame them? They get so many suckers to send them money, and they don't even have to leave their house, and if they do get horned up, they can meet one of the hundreds of thirsty dudes that have been messaging them.

So many of the hookup apps are chock full of fake profiles, some real profiles that are "online only" and the last few may actually meet you, but want astronomical amounts of money. And don't get me started on the (dare I say) ugly, overweight, unfit girls.

I wouldn't date 3/4 of the girls, near or far, that hit me up on SA. POF, FB Dating, Match, Tinder, Eharmony...they're all a joke.
Well put
JJluvv2k1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women