Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2021, 05:43 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Who said anything about obeying anything? Since it's an illegal business, she can get away with her racism. I simply pointed out that there is a definition to being a racist, and discriminating on the basis of race fulfills the definition. Funny that you call her out for her anti-Semitism, but defend her racism.
Then how do you explain black hookers refusing to see black men? Is that racist too? Just look on Listcrawler, several black girls won’t see black guys. Are they as “racist” as Buffy? You sided stepped that question which is the point. Not all human interactions can conveniently explained by a dictionary.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 05:57 PM   #17
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You've already demonstrated how you are in your illegal immigrant thread. Funny that you haven't responded when I showed that in Texas, in 2018, American citizens committed crimes at a rate that was 40% higher than "illegal" Mexican immigrants. The facts don't support your hateful narrative.
One can always be very selective with statistics!
You can play with numbers, demographics, etc. until you get a positive result for your argument.

I do notice you singled out "Mexicans"! Is that racist since latinos of all countries south of our border try to get in?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 06:00 PM   #18
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Then how do you explain black hookers refusing to see black men? Is that racist too? Just look on Listcrawler, several black girls won’t see black guys. Are they as “racist” as Buffy? You sided stepped that question which is the point. Not all human interactions can conveniently explained by a dictionary.
I didn't side step any question. You put up a straw man which I quickly dismantled. Now I will turn my attention to your question:

Yes, if a black person discriminates on the basis of race, even against other black people, that fulfill the definition of racism. People can certainly be racist against their own race.

Are you an attorney?
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 06:01 PM   #19
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
One can always be very selective with statistics!
You can play with numbers, demographics, etc. until you get a positive result for your argument.

I do notice you singled out "Mexicans"! Is that racist since latinos of all countries south of our border try to get in?
I have received a warning for being off topic in this thread. If you would like to discuss it, feel free to comment in chizzy's thread in the sandbox.
Old 05-29-2021, 06:09 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't side step any question. You put up a straw man which I quickly dismantled. Now I will turn my attention to your question:

Yes, if a black person discriminates on the basis of race, even against other black people, that fulfill the definition of racism. People can certainly be racist against their own race.

Are you an attorney?
According to who? You?????

BTW, you didn’t dismantle anything.
Old 05-29-2021, 06:13 PM   #21
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

According to the definition of the word racism.

Are you an attorney? You're quick to put up a straw man argument, don't seem to understand the basic definition of racism, and don't seem to understand that the only reason she can get away with her racial discrimination is that it's an illegal business. Legal businesses are not allowed to put up ads that say "no blacks allowed." They'd be in hot water pretty quickly.

And yes, I dismantled your straw man with just a few words. You said "So, all hookers have to obey Webster’s??????" but I never said that they did. It was a straw man. I'm also not sure why you needed six question marks. LOL
Old 05-29-2021, 06:16 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
According to the definition of the word racism.

Are you an attorney? You're quick to put up a straw man argument, don't seem to understand the basic definition of racism, and don't seem to understand that the only reason she can get away with her racial discrimination is that it's an illegal business. Legal businesses are not allowed to put up ads that say "no blacks allowed." They'd be in hot water pretty quickly.
I’m not an attorney, are you? Actually, there was a baker in Colorado that refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple. They sued him instead of just going to another business. The case went to the SCOTUS. He argued homosexuality was against his religious beliefs. The Baker won!!!!!!

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/christ...ry?id=57215854

I’m not an attorney, but a bakery is a legal business.
Old 05-29-2021, 06:19 PM   #23
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’m not an attorney, are you? Actually, there was a baker in Colorado that refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple. They sued him instead of just going to another business. The case went to the SCOTUS. The Baker won!!!!!!
Another straw man. Good thing you're not an attorney.

Feel free to put up an ad for whatever business your in that says "no blacks allowed," and see how long you last. You won't be able to use religion as an excuse.
Old 05-29-2021, 06:19 PM   #24
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

This “racism” business is out of control. I’m not generally attracted to black women, does that make me racist too?

She can see or not see who she wants. I’ve seen black women on LC who won’t see white guys but no one calls them out on it. I agree that racism is a problem but it’s not the catch all that people seem to think it is.
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 06:21 PM   #25
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen the thread is related to a poor review

Lets stay on subject
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 06:21 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another straw man. Good thing you're not an attorney.

Feel free to put up an ad for whatever business your in that says "no blacks allowed," and see how long you last.
Is a SCOTUS decision “straw man”?????? You’re obviously not an attorney.
Old 05-29-2021, 06:27 PM   #27
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Feel free to PM me that question so that I don't continue to defy the mod here.
Old 05-29-2021, 07:06 PM   #28
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You've already demonstrated how you are in your illegal immigrant thread. Funny that you haven't responded when I showed that in Texas, in 2018, American citizens committed crimes at a rate that was 40% higher than "illegal" Mexican immigrants. The facts don't support your hateful narrative.
hateful? lmfao............. I didnt respond to you because I know what type you are. I would love to tell you but, you will going crying to the mods

carry on, im sure its almost your bedtime
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 07:20 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Well, I hope Buffy gets help. I saw her several times when she started. She’s not a bad person. I don’t think she has anyone who cares. Damn shame.
Old 05-29-2021, 07:31 PM   #30
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I agree with Bam. But let me take it a bit farther. OP states she wants a site where girls can talk about guys. See the thing is the girl isn't paying the guy hundreds of dollars. Therefore it's nice to have reviews on what we are spending our money on so that we can avoid situations such as this. Many of the girls will take $$ from anyone. Hell you said it yourself "300 lbs or more ugly men" You still had no issue taking money from them though. We on the other hand may not want to spend money on someone who doesn't match their pictures, may be on some sort of substance (not saying the OP is, but just in general) etc.

You have to realize as much as this site is for girls to advertise it's more so for the guys to give reviews and intel to ensure we get what we are paying for.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women