Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2021, 08:51 AM   #46
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
Wow we should stop arguing. Everyone agrees that this is a hobby/business that is full of risk and both providers and hobbyists should take whatever precautions they feel are necessary to stay safe.

If for DG it means screening that is great if it works for her.

If for Bam it means staying anonymous that is great if it works for him.

If other providers and hobbyists are comfortable somewhere in between that is great if it works for them.

There is danger for everyone in this business. OP proves the danger to providers in this post. Other posts about hobbyists being robbed at gunpoint prove the danger to hobbyists. This forum helps both parties be informed of potential danger. Glad it’s here.
Very well said.

Let’s keep on the subject and stop the jabs at each other.

Safety is paramount for everyone
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 10:36 AM   #47
Babydoll2211
Going to retire soon!

User ID: 189550
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really? I went ballistic and threatened? Please do not lie on me. Thats not cool at all
And just so everyone knows. I have restricted valves. And my heart has issues which explains alot of everything going on with me but please do not put me down. I thought ppl was supposed to bring each other up and help one another and cheer each other on... all yall have been trying to do is tear me down and talk shit to me
But its funny when u wanna come see me you do and no questions asked. And everyone leave saying They had a fabulous time. They all say that then come on here and wanna talk shit and idk why.. yes I have had skin issues but it is almost gone thank baby Jesus. And my teeth I just got insurance and do yall not have anything better to do then talk shit about me. Yall all are something else bc some of u still see me but in here talking shit. Thanks for all the fakeness. And ill make sure to make sure I don't see some of the ones in here hating and for real making shit up. Thats not cool at all
Babydoll2211 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 10:56 AM   #48
Don Stephens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I’m no WK (see my recent review of her), but I do want to say that Chloe has always been reliable and pleasant in my dealings with her
Don Stephens is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 11:12 PM   #49
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babydoll2211 View Post
Really? I went ballistic and threatened? Please do not lie on me. Thats not cool at all
And just so everyone knows. I have restricted valves. And my heart has issues which explains alot of everything going on with me but please do not put me down. I thought ppl was supposed to bring each other up and help one another and cheer each other on... all yall have been trying to do is tear me down and talk shit to me
But its funny when u wanna come see me you do and no questions asked. And everyone leave saying They had a fabulous time. They all say that then come on here and wanna talk shit and idk why.. yes I have had skin issues but it is almost gone thank baby Jesus. And my teeth I just got insurance and do yall not have anything better to do then talk shit about me. Yall all are something else bc some of u still see me but in here talking shit. Thanks for all the fakeness. And ill make sure to make sure I don't see some of the ones in here hating and for real making shit up. Thats not cool at all
Let me just state, I have no vested interest in either side of this discussion.

All I am going to say is do your best to be honest, reliable, deliverable on your end. If you do that, then anything said, that contradicts that, is null and void.

Seriously, for your own sake, don't look to these discussions as a way to "lift yourself up". I have seen it enough times before, and have been smack dab in the middle of it, that it isn't worth it.
swtslnce is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women