Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2021, 10:38 AM   #31
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

User ID: 350644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think blacklists are anything to joke about. It's quite apparent many of you don't value the mental or physical safety and wellbeing of providers. On the other hand, I take it very seriously and don't appreciate you mocking our need for blacklists.

The OP is extremely unstable, he made a thread this time last year saying I was doing wrong by him when I refused his advances and wanting to pay for my services in "lettuce".

It's not funny, there is no debate, the OP is unhinged and should be considered dangerous. He 100% "doxxes" himself and contacts providers with his full name before we can even reply. I don't even think that's his real name, but take that into consideration before anyone claims he was doxxed or starts yammering on about why this is the reason "to never give a provider your RL info". He is using the fact that we know his "name" simply as a manipulation tactic and failsafe so he can come here and cry on the shoulders of those who believe his BS.
Elle Banks is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 10:45 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Banks View Post
I don't think blacklists are anything to joke about. It's quite apparent many of you don't value the mental or physical safety and wellbeing of providers. On the other hand, I take it very seriously and don't appreciate you mocking our need for blacklists.

The OP is extremely unstable, he made a thread this time last year saying I was doing wrong by him when I refused his advances and wanting to pay for my services in "lettuce".

It's not funny, there is no debate, the OP is unhinged and should be considered dangerous. He 100% "doxxes" himself and contacts providers with his full name before we can even reply. I don't even think that's his real name, but take that into consideration before anyone claims he was doxxed or starts yammering on about why this is the reason "to never give a provider your RL info". He is using the fact that we know his "name" simply as a manipulation tactic and failsafe so he can come here and cry on the shoulders of those who believe his BS.
You dismiss hobbyists getting robbed, beaten with hammers and extorted???? Yeah, that happens. And those providers should be blacklisted.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 10:50 AM   #33
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When did I dismiss that? Are you dismissing men like OP actively harassing providers, the example we can see here, or providers getting robbed, beaten with anything, and extorted? Yeah, that happens, and those clients should be blacklisted.
Old 05-21-2021, 11:21 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
When did I dismiss that? Are you dismissing men like OP actively harassing providers, the example we can see here, or providers getting robbed, beaten with anything, and extorted? Yeah, that happens, and those clients should be blacklisted.
I said previously he was out of line. You dismissed the idea of having a blacklist of providers. It cuts both ways.
Old 05-21-2021, 12:18 PM   #35
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quite the opposite, I am a fan of anyone doing whatever they require to feel safe. I've seen many providers and their associates blacklisted.
Old 05-21-2021, 12:24 PM   #36
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:

I think you are taking a joke as something more than it was intended elle. I think it was simply a joke

Eccie provides a way for guys to communicate about dangerous providers and I doubt anyone would suggest the girls shouldnt do the same about dangerous clients. Just my opinion
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 04:53 PM   #37
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
I think you are taking a joke as something more than it was intended elle. I think it was simply a joke

Eccie provides a way for guys to communicate about dangerous providers and I doubt anyone would suggest the girls shouldnt do the same about dangerous clients. Just my opinion
I think her point is that our overall safety is not really something to joke about. One major difference is that we have to keep our blacklists anonymous as to not put ourselves in further danger.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 05:16 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

We’ll keep ours anonymous.
Old 05-21-2021, 05:17 PM   #39
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
We’ll keep ours anonymous.
Great! That would also help keep your fellow hobbyists much more safe as well.
Old 05-21-2021, 05:24 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Great! That would also help keep your fellow hobbyists much more safe as well.
Yeah, it’s better than blasting shit on Twitter.
Old 05-21-2021, 05:38 PM   #41
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I think that in fact it was one of the guys here that mentioned the bf or whatever was unhinged. I didnt see any evidence of anyone taking his side. Everyone wants everyones lives to be safe. This isnt a one or the other thing. Why make it that way?
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 05:43 PM   #42
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
I think that in fact it was one of the guys here that mentioned the bf or whatever was unhinged. I didnt see any evidence of anyone taking his side. Everyone wants everyones lives to be safe. This isnt a one or the other thing. Why make it that way?
You are asking bam right? He’s the only one here doing that.
Old 05-21-2021, 05:53 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

I said the guy has issues. Period.

I’m not the one who brought up “blacklists”
Old 05-21-2021, 08:16 PM   #44
Typo
Valued Poster

I don't think anybody in this thread has said anything that indicates there's no concern for provider safety. To the contrary, I think it's agreed the guy stalking Chloe is batshit crazy and way out of line. He even admitted he's off his meds, so there's no telling how far he'll take things. Aside from her posts related to that situation, I don't hink Chloe is doing herself any favors with much of the other things in her Twitter feed.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 08:26 AM   #45
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Wow we should stop arguing. Everyone agrees that this is a hobby/business that is full of risk and both providers and hobbyists should take whatever precautions they feel are necessary to stay safe.

If for DG it means screening that is great if it works for her.

If for Bam it means staying anonymous that is great if it works for him.

If other providers and hobbyists are comfortable somewhere in between that is great if it works for them.

There is danger for everyone in this business. OP proves the danger to providers in this post. Other posts about hobbyists being robbed at gunpoint prove the danger to hobbyists. This forum helps both parties be informed of potential danger. Glad it’s here.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women