Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2021, 07:04 AM   #31
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

This is exactly what I've been saying. I've had 4 other guys message me that they received points yet Dreamgirl with her comments received none. It is ridiculous. Maybe now the mods see this and realize that there are indeed issues that need to be addressed. The constant trolling by the same 2 providers is a joke. Nobody likes it when Tatts does it and it's the same thing with Dreamgirl.

Again if the males are getting points for voicing our opinions so should the females. Call a spade a spade and we can move on.

Also Dreamgirl telling me which forum I should post on is laughable. You come here trying to drum up business and it's going to do the exact opposite. Mark my words. If people were banging down your door to meet you you wouldn't be posting as much nonsense as you do.

It's a fucking shame that I have to worry about how many points I will get before I send a post. Or whether I should use private tags or not.

And I get it most mods are good. DJ and Dr. have explained things well to me in the past. But it should also be noted that we are not kids we are adults. Tossing out points to guys responding to insults when the person throwing out insults walks away scott free is absolute bullshit and it needs to be addressed. We all agree on that.

I've had multiple guys tell me they are going to hammer down the report button until things change. It shouldn't come down to that. The job of a mod shouldn't be difficult or filled with stress. But if points are going to be dealt it should be done in a fair and universal way.

I've said my peace now, lets see if things change for the better or for the worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckstuff412 View Post
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:08 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post&t=2782767

Doesn’t look like the same “10” posters in this review. Some I’ve never seen post before. Many guys lurk. They read the reviews and the HoFo in them. I’ve fielded many PMs from guys I don’t know looking for HoFo. The same “10” poster remark is gibberish. Same thing happened on Indys. A group of posters and lots of lurkers.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:32 AM   #33
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

2 things killed the hobby scene in Pittsburgh: SA and Opioids

Maybe not in that order. You can get more specific, but whatever other reasons you might have, they probably ultimately trace back to those 2 broad reasons.

The mods have an impossible job. It seems like the direction from above the mods changes frequently. So I appreciate the difficult spot they are often in.

If you don't want to get reported for responding to trolls, then simply ignore them. That's my advice to both sides. YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESPOND TO EVERY TIT WITH YOUR TAT. Who cares really? It's a hooker board. Now everybody, let's go out and get laid (and report back!)
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:40 AM   #34
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Berry Berry's "Rules For Reviews" & Posting, & Other Nonsense....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
How many different people posted on this thread, isn’t that oblivious about people posting. I will guess if your new to the site, you post something and your put down for your post you may not post again, simple as that.
That is Berry Berry's whole act. Telling guys (and particularly new guys) that they have no credibility unless they have posted reviews. He did it to the poster RC1001 on the first page of this thread. Go back and read it....

Anyone here wonder why there has been no "new blood" posting on this site in years? It's because of guys like Berry Berry posting his "Berry Berry's Rules For Reviews!" and other inane bullshit...

When I read the public reviews of this site, all the "COPS" and Benny Hill-style encounters, I don't think to myself "Yeah! I want to see more of THOSE girls! The Listcrawler girls! And post reviews of them! Berry Berry says THAT is the way to credibility on this board! He really knows what he is talking about!" No, I don't read the reviews section and think that at all. I want to do the OPPOSITE of what Berry Berry thinks is the norm. HE is the reason there has been not any "new blood" on this board in years. Guys like RC1001 post on this thread and Berry Berry posts his tired "Reviews required, Sir!" and "Berry Berry's Rules For Reviews!" bullshit.....

Everyone ask yourself why the same dozen or so guys have posted on this board for the past 10 years, and there has not been any "new blood" posting. And why exactly two (2) providers post regularly. It's because of guys like Berry Berry and all his toxic bullshit. It's that simple....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:45 AM   #35
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

I disagree with some of what you said Tolstoy.

I feel like the reason only 2 providers post here is because providers no longer have the option to post ads. This alone drove many of the girls off. Heatherlicious used to post she no longer does. A few others that I recall as well would pop in and out.

The other thing is social media. The girls can use that to their advantage. Or simply stated they can post on Tryst or Listcrawler and have the guys respond to their ads the same way they did so on here and Indys in the past. Hell they can still ask for their Eccie handle and look at some of their reviews/posts if need be or simply ask for vouches.

I don't think guys scared off the providers, I think the rules did.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:57 AM   #36
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
I disagree with some of what you said Tolstoy.

I feel like the reason only 2 providers post here is because providers no longer have the option to post ads. This alone drove many of the girls off. Heatherlicious used to post she no longer does. A few others that I recall as well would pop in and out.

The other thing is social media. The girls can use that to their advantage. Or simply stated they can post on Tryst or Listcrawler and have the guys respond to their ads the same way they did so on here and Indys in the past. Hell they can still ask for their Eccie handle and look at some of their reviews/posts if need be or simply ask for vouches.

I don't think guys scared off the providers, I think the rules did.
Providers posted all over the Co Ed Vouched and "Behind The Woodshed" sections of Indys, and even providers who never posted ads. And I never read any quantum "Providers have too much power here!" interpretation of the review system of Indys like Berry Berry and Bambino read it. I read DG's and Morgan's posts on this site and don't have any "involved" reading of their posts like many guys do. I don't have any problems with any of their posts. I guess that is just me....

It's not just providers who don't post here. For some reason scores of ASPD and Indys hobbyist never gravitated to this site. New guys don't post because Berry Berry chimes in with his "Reviews Required!" bullshit. He did it to the new guy RC1001 on the first page of this thread. There is ONE reason this site has a fraction of the posting traffic that the old ASPD and Indys had. It's because of guys like Berry Berry spewing his "Rules For Reviews!" nonsense and apparently "getting away with it"....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 09:06 AM   #37
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

See I think that posts from guys like Tatts or the trolling from Dreamgirl and Morgan are what is keeping guys away. Berry has a point too though as far as reviews go. Every one has to earn their access on a site like this. Some guys lurk and don't review or say anything. I did that for years I admit it. There are probably hundreds of guys on this site (not just Pittsburgh) that lurk and use the info given to their advantage. Can't fault them for it.

Are people timid or shy and not wanting to get backlash on their first post? Sure. To say there are no new posters though. I can name a few. Albedo is newer he reviews, Myself, and at least 2-3 others in the AMP section alone.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:17 AM   #38
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Be aware that you have no way of truly knowing if someone has been given points or not. You can't see their points and someone that is banned is not always due to points. A member can PM you or post on the board that they did or did not get points and you have no way of knowing if they are being truthful or not.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 09:23 AM   #39
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Can this be changed then?

Not sure what is to gain from someone going out of their way to PM me to say they received points especially when it's multiple people.

Or the opposite with Dreamgirl here chiming in that she received no points. Especially when a mod such as yourself could easily respond and say that isn't true if in fact she did receive points.

A lot of people are seemingly upset by who gets and who (seemingly) doesn't get points. Why not make it visible for everyone? We are all adults here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Be aware that you have no way of truly knowing if someone has been given points or not. You can't see their points and someone that is banned is not always due to points. A member can PM you or post on the board that they did or did not get points and you have no way of knowing if they are being truthful or not.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:51 AM   #40
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Who would lie about getting points?
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 10:11 AM   #41
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

It's no one's business who does or does not get points. Members can and do claim one way or the other to move a particular agenda. We are not going to make points visible to other members or comment on who has or has not received them.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 10:12 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Can this be changed then?

Not sure what is to gain from someone going out of their way to PM me to say they received points especially when it's multiple people.

Or the opposite with Dreamgirl here chiming in that she received no points. Especially when a mod such as yourself could easily respond and say that isn't true if in fact she did receive points.

A lot of people are seemingly upset by who gets and who (seemingly) doesn't get points. Why not make it visible for everyone? We are all adults here.
Indys used to post how many points you had above your avatar. If you reached 10, you were banned. Not sure that’s a great idea. Lots of baiting happens. I prefer infractions stay private.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 10:26 AM   #43
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
That is Berry Berry's whole act. Telling guys (and particularly new guys) that they have no credibility unless they have posted reviews.
Please save your personal attacks for someone else

As to reviews - the main purpose of this site is to exchange information on providers a client may want to see or avoid. The more people who contribute reviews and other hofo, the better. Those who don't and just take information without contributing any themselves are not benefiting other members here
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 11:02 PM   #44
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I usually think Tolstoy has some good points.
However, I disagree on a few points and I think I need to clarify, some of which I think I read from others.

I think there are quite a large number of people here that were on ASPD and Indys. I came here right after ASPD finally went down and ECCIE started up. We were still on Indys, but lets face it, that was about who would suck up to whom. Was that 2010? 2009? I know quite a number of people here are from the "old days."

I think the mods on Indys were always biased and played favorites. It wasnt popular for the discussions or the reviews. It was popular because it had a robust photo gallery AND a place to book with providers AND there were always new providers being recruited.

A lot of guys there and here are, and always have been, on multiple boards. Just like we are now. I was a mod on a board. There are others here that served as mods. We know its a thankless job. But it doesnt have to be so...obviously jaded.

How many boards are we members of.... people mention them all the time. TER, SA, USA, etc... So its not just this board, its the hobby environment for PA has changed.

There are more than a dozen posters. Yes, some guys roast more than others. However, to be fair, they are indiscriminate roasters. They will blast anyone they disagree with. Fine, get over it. They are NOT the reasons only 2 providers post here.

By the way, more than 2 providers post here. I keep most of them blocked. I dont care to interact with the antagonistic manner I read in some of them. They post and cause drama. I think its a marketing ploy. It keeps some girls away and that lessens competition. Intentional or not, Gabi pioneered it and it works. Even if I am wrong, 20 year olds in this profession dont want to type, or talk, in more than 32 characters. They dont want to interact because they are not paid to do so. Too much bs, no reward.

Just wanted to put some of this on the discussion.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 11:08 PM   #45
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
Who would lie about getting points?
You might be surprised at what people will lie about... anything and anytime. Wierd.
blkstocking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women