Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2021, 03:04 PM   #1
Nowiknow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default How to find...

A massage tht is legit with the maybe of extras? And by extra, just a hj. Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong forum🤷♂️
Nowiknow is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 04:47 PM   #2
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

the best way is to gain membership so that you can read the reviews in the AMP section.

Second best way is to check out Thai Bridgeville or maybe Moonlight in Heidelberg. Good luck and be safe.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:24 PM   #3
Nowiknow
Valued Poster

Thank you!
Old 06-02-2021, 05:55 PM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowiknow View Post
A massage tht is legit with the maybe of extras? And by extra, just a hj. Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong forum🤷♂️
You can check out most of the AMPs in the AMP section
Or if you want to pay more, there are some other providers who advertise this type of service
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 03:17 AM   #5
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

When I first saw this post, I was assuming it was asking about finding an actual LMT who's open to doing a happy ending (or perhaps more...), I hadn't really considered AMPs since I've never really thought of them as "legit" massage. So, if that's more what you're looking for...

Yes, it does happen from time to time. It's not easy to find. I suspect the most reliable way to find such a thing is by personal referral from another "satisfied" client. This may be hard to come by, because a client who's seeing an LMT who's open to extras is probably not going to mention it unless the client is aware that the masseuse is open to doing such things with other clients (like if the masseuse has specifically told the client something like "if you enjoy the service I provide, feel free to refer your friends"), and even then you'll probably only get such a referral from someone who knows you and trusts you, because the client won't want to so anything to potentially mess up their own deal.

Aside from that, the best strategy I can think of is to start seeing an LMT that you might be interested in obtaining such services from, building a relationship with her as a regular, and seeing what happens. In general, if you're seeing an LMT looking for extras, you have to realize that the default answer in most cases is going to be "no" - even if they otherwise wouldn't mind, they can't just come out and offer extras to clients they don't know well and trust, because they'd be at risk of losing their license (and thus not being able to work at legit spas or private practice anywhere in PA). So it's not going to happen unless you're known and trusted (or referred by someone she knows and trusts). You really can't do the typical AMP strategy of "let your hands wander and see what happens" because that's just rude in this scenario, given that most LMTs don't provide any extras - it is likely to just piss her off, and may get you asked to leave. (Honestly, even at an AMP, I personally think this is pretty rude too, but at least girls at AMPs generally expect it and tolerate it to some extent - legit LMTs may sort of "expect" it as well because they know they'll occasionally get clients who try to push boundaries, but they may be a lot less willing to tolerate it...) You just have to be chill, and wait to see if the masseuse will offer it herself.

If you are really hoping for extras from some specific LMT that you don't otherwise have an "in" with, you're probably just going to have to bite the bullet and invest in a few sessions over a period of a couple of months just to build up trust. Then on maybe the third or fourth visit, wait until she has you flip over, then just lay back, relax, and let yourself get an erection. Worst case, the masseuse will just ignore it (as legit masseuses are generally trained to do); if it's raised as a topic of conversation, you have the plausible deniability of just saying something like, "Sorry, I'm just so comfortable with you that I guess it's developed a mind of it's own", or something like that. Best case, she may offer "I can do something about that for you, if you like", or some such... But it totally needs to be her own idea.

If that doesn't produce any results, probably the best strategy is to move on and try again with a different masseuse, walking away with the consolation prize that at least you probably got some decent massages.

Or, you could just go to an AMP ... since trying to do this with a legit LMT is a shot in the dark that is much less likely to produce the desired outcome than not.
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:40 AM   #6
Don Stephens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Good advice LaserFace. Most important to remember that the Civvie world doesn't necessarily see things in Hobbyworld terms - so be cautious and respectful if looking for extras
Don Stephens is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 12:05 PM   #7
AMPluvr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm inspired by this thread to abstain from sexual activity for a week and then check out a LMT just to see what happens when I turn over with a pitched tent.
AMPluvr is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 06:51 PM   #8
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Part of my point is that there are an awful lot of people out there who think all or almost all legit massage therapy - particularly involving female therapists who have male clients - is just a front for sex work. Which of course is not even close to true, and is the source of much consternation from female MTs, a great many of whom have numerous tales of men making appointments with them, assuming that their massage surely had to include a happy ending (if not more)...

Of course, this misconception applies to more than just clients. I have a friend who is absolutely convinced that any massage establishment that has male clients (particularly older male clients) is just a thinly disguised brothel. She used to (and possibly still does...) camp out across the street from a legit (as far as I know...) spa near her house in Mt. Lebanon, watching for any men that went inside - whereupon she would write down the client's license plate number and call the police to report it as prostitution activity. And then she'd get all upset because she felt the police were treating her like a crackpot - but that didn't stop her from calling the plate number in every single time she saw a male go inside... I haven't talked to her in a while, but for all I know, she still does this...
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 07:50 PM   #9
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

LOL at your friend. The police would treat her like a crackpot because if they were called and found that it was a legit massage it would be a waste of their time. If she was calling the police on the specific male based off of a license plate the male could turn around and go after her for harassment. Sounds like she has way too much time on her hands. Don't let her see this site!!!
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 07:04 AM   #10
Nowiknow
Valued Poster

Thank you laserface, you nailed it, that is exactly what I'm looking for. Not an amp, but somewhere more legit. I really appreciate it.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:07 AM   #11
onawbtngr546
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Last year before the pandemic I was going to a place near Waterworks that looked like an AMP but there wasn't anything extra offered.. but the lady did a real good massage.

I went back after things reopened and there was a new lady there, and there was a leaky roof... and extras were offered but the massage wasn't good, so I didn't go back.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 07:40 AM   #12
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I had a fantastic massage therapist years ago until carpel tunnel got the best of her. There is NO WAY that I would have EVER propositioned her. Even if I pitched a tent during the flip!
(FWIW, I would have loved to smash her, but losing a great massage therapist was a risk I was not willing to take.)
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 11:01 AM   #13
Don Stephens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Had a similar experience as described by Yinzer and agree with his perspective
Don Stephens is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 10:59 PM   #14
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

After a lot of years, I have finally found and have been going to two different female massage therapists who are both great in their own right and fit my needs almost perfect.

Through the course of some physical injuries and sometimes just needing to let go and relax, I would not jeopardize either professional working relationships with a stunt like that. Like stated, good legitimate massage therapists are not that easy to find.

I understand there is a "fantasy" factor but their profession and lively hood relies on there licensing. That also includes paying for schooling, continuing education, insurance, etc. I'm not saying it couldn't happen but please guys, don't go into it thinking there's something when there's nothing.
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 04:10 PM   #15
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Aww you guys gotta be a little braver. I joke around a good bit and have found LMTs are approachable in many cases. I usually talk about needing a good massage, being single too long..., Wishing my last girlfriend had mad skills like her...., And then ask them if anyone asked for more ...and see what they say. If they don't flinch, I say, I know I can keep a secret ...can you?? Then they are either game or they decline. Either way it usually doesn't make things weird. Especially if they are cute, muscular or they seem a little game. I also ask them if they mind me being a little heavy or whatever...just get em talking. No talking....no extras. That said, I'm an amp fan most days
eyecu2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women