Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2021, 07:38 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
I agree with Bam. But let me take it a bit farther. OP states she wants a site where girls can talk about guys. See the thing is the girl isn't paying the guy hundreds of dollars. Therefore it's nice to have reviews on what we are spending our money on so that we can avoid situations such as this. Many of the girls will take $$ from anyone. Hell you said it yourself "300 lbs or more ugly men" You still had no issue taking money from them though. We on the other hand may not want to spend money on someone who doesn't match their pictures, may be on some sort of substance (not saying the OP is, but just in general) etc.

You have to realize as much as this site is for girls to advertise it's more so for the guys to give reviews and intel to ensure we get what we are paying for.
I doubt she wrote that. Probably a loser BF or pimp. If you saw the PMs, she clearly was with someone before the guy got there. But the post doesn’t seem like she wrote it. JMHO.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 07:39 PM   #32
Babydoll2211
Going to retire soon!

User ID: 189550
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, idc. I have enough regulars that im fine. But reviews like this keep me motivated and remind me why I should be working hard and focusing more on me. Im so tired of this whe thing. Yall are on here to find a good time and to enjoy yalls self but it's like there is some ppl who spend all there time gossiping on here and just see whoever then bitch about there visit. In most cases u know what u r walking into. Im just so tired of people being fake on here. Don't tell me my pictures don't do me justice...and then tell me im ugly pretty much. I have ruined my reputation a lot and im sorry for that but I am trying to fix this. And im trying to get my life together. I got severely depressed and about ruined my life. But im putting it back together and I apologize if I hurt anyone or I should say done anyone wrong in anyway. But please stop judging me by like my teeth. Now if there still like that in about 6 months and no improvement then laugh on but I have lots of bills to pay right now and I've been trying to get my credit straight from where I was in jail. Which it has went up 100 points but its still terrible. Anyways hope yall have a blessed night n I wish everyone the best
Babydoll2211 is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 07:55 PM   #33
Babydoll2211
Going to retire soon!

User ID: 189550
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, idc. I have enough regulars that im fine. But reviews like this keep me motivated and remind me why I should be working hard and focusing more on me. Im so tired of this whe thing. Yall are on here to find a good time and to enjoy yalls self but it's like there is some ppl who spend all there time gossiping on here and just see whoever then bitch about there visit. In most cases u know what u r walking into. Im just so tired of people being fake on here. Don't tell me my pictures don't do me justice...and then tell me im ugly pretty much. I have ruined my reputation a lot and im sorry for that but I am trying to fix this. And im trying to get my life together. I got severely depressed and about ruined my life. But im putting it back together and I apologize if I hurt anyone or I should say done anyone wrong in anyway. But please stop judging me by like my teeth. Now if there still like that in about 6 months and no improvement then laugh on but I have lots of bills to pay right now and I've been trying to get my credit straight from where I was in jail. Which it has went up 100 points but its still terrible. Anyways hope yall have a blessed night n I wish everyone the best
Babydoll2211 is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 08:22 PM   #34
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Too bad I got a warning, and had all our texts pulled down. I was not aware that we have rules that prohibit the cutting through all the bullshit, and just proving what was said, by whom, to whom, about what.
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 07:00 AM   #35
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

there are so many rules on here now it's not like it used to be. In fact look what happened to Thurmann for an example. The people trying to help the most are the ones who get the points. It's bs but we have to deal with it.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 10:38 AM   #36
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Did she say her hotel is $150 to $250 a day? That doesn’t seem right.
Mistershark is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 11:00 AM   #37
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post
Did she say her hotel is $150 to $250 a day? That doesn’t seem right.
That does seem right...although maybe depending on weekday vs weekend. The fact that she could get an AirBnB, apartment or house for less than $4500 a month says she is not managing her money correctly.
Not that I'm an accountant or anything, but if she raised her credit 100 pts that's a good start to getting a steady place to stay.

I personally have a hard time telling someone that I'm not having a good time to their face. If I don't have a good time, depending on whether I get to "finish" or not (hobby related), I will say that the session was fine but then an honest no recommendation review would be posted explaining why I did not have a great time. There's a lid for every pot and sometimes the lid don't fit.

If she was told by (whoever) not to see the guy ,and she did anyway, then that's on her. Plus, ugly guys and guys who weigh 300 lbs pay the same as cute skinny guys. Maybe she needs to make a sliding scale payment plan? Pay by the pound?

Getting your teeth fixed is noble - but having a place to stay (not in a hotel) should be first priority. There are dentists that do pro-bono work if you don't have the money to get your teeth fixed.

Again, I have no cock in this fight lol just trying to ease the tension a little.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 01:36 PM   #38
Whatwhathuh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

If she really wanted dudes she found attractive she'd just make a SA account, but then again, her competition on that site would probably be too stiff.
Whatwhathuh is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 08:39 PM   #39
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

I know for a fact that her hotel is not 150-250/night. It was a all a bullshit whining story to get $ from me, after I stated I had a nice time, which I did, if talking counts - but the ultimate goal was not accomplished -
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 05:51 AM   #40
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

I was going to comment...never mind lol.
sjomonty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women