Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2019, 06:43 AM   #1
Htwnabdl82
Registered Member

Default Fetishes

So I have a super weird fetish that I am ashamed to have, but starting to accept. I enjoy wearing diapers. It’s the loss of control and humiliation. I was wondering if anyone else has a fetish they had that they don’t like but still are into.
Htwnabdl82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:05 AM   #2
oksensualadventures
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I like to tickle ladies. Ive attempted to ignore this or push it out of my mind but it has a much deeper hold on my soul than that, its actually more euphoric for me than sex could ever be.
Embrace who you are without shame.
oksensualadventures is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:50 AM   #3
TOTHorns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htwnabdl82 View Post
So I have a super weird fetish that I am ashamed to have, but starting to accept. I enjoy wearing diapers. It’s the loss of control and humiliation. I was wondering if anyone else has a fetish they had that they don’t like but still are into.
Although I do not have this fetish, I do have plenty other ones!
Anyway, it's not that uncommon and I've seen that some prodommes offer this service as ABDL. You may want to look for providers that offer this. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ABDL
TOTHorns is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:16 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mr OP its all cool...whatever you like to d0,do it!!
When I lived in Phoenix there was a provider there who catered to that fetish.....research and hopefully you will find a gal who will enjoy you and your fetish...maybe ask MsAthena who you can see...she is a kink pro....have fun with it sweety!

Oksens...I have ugly feet..but if you are ever in Tulsa then StaceyMay is your gal for that fetish!

I have a weird fetish..or maybe it's just a "thing"...i like a gent to scratch my back,scalp and butt..it is orgasmic!

Kink on my friends!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:31 AM   #5
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Absolutely nothing wrong with loss of control and humiliation. Getting "raped" and then verbally humiliated once I start to enjoy it is the #1 unfulfilled fantasy on my bucket list. Difficult to find a willing partner in my area but the search will continue.
redbeard087 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:18 AM   #6
oksensualadventures
Valued Poster

Dallas, stacey has already been visited and was, lets say, VERY receptive
oksensualadventures is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:21 AM   #7
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

see T -girl kink ,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:23 AM   #8
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Love mine, half century and still love every new encounter!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:13 PM   #9
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
see T -girl kink ,,,
Just a matter of one’s interpretation of a Fetish and me, I think this is a sexual preference, one that I totally embrace and have encountered quite a few times. I must admit that it is refreshing to see many more members now on Eccie accept discussions and Reviews on the subject of TS matters - not like when I outed myself with a comprehensive Review of TS Tia Phoenix, seems like six years ago, maybe more! The dialogue on Another Realm has evolved for the better, IMO!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 05:23 PM   #10
Karismatic_Kiley
Buxom Brunette

User ID: 348373
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htwnabdl82 View Post
I actually don't find that such a strange fetish. I've done ABDL and ANR. I have large breasts so it makes it easy to enjoy. I've been the naughty sitter, naughty sister, and also mother who wants to make her baby feel good. In other times I have also been the mother or sister who seriously takes care of the baby by spoon feeding, diapering, changing diaper, watching movies. I do enjoy little play as well. I don't mind discussing more and will shoot you a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oksensualadventures View Post
I like to tickle ladies. Ive attempted to ignore this or push it out of my mind but it has a much deeper hold on my soul than that, its actually more euphoric for me than sex could ever be.
Embrace who you are without shame.
Lol perhaps we will meet sometime so I can experience this as this is one of my biggest fetishes. Had a nice time at DFW Dungeon the other day enjoying this fetish and oil Mmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTHorns View Post
Although I do not have this fetish, I do have plenty other ones!
Anyway, it's not that uncommon and I've seen that some prodommes offer this service as ABDL. You may want to look for providers that offer this. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ABDL
TOTHorns I've always heard you were a kinky one, but never got a hold on what your fetishes were. I'd love to hear more. Even your deep dark ones *wink* I'm in need of some good kink play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Mr OP its all cool...whatever you like to d0,do it!!
When I lived in Phoenix there was a provider there who catered to that fetish.....research and hopefully you will find a gal who will enjoy you and your fetish...maybe ask MsAthena who you can see...she is a kink pro....have fun with it sweety!

Oksens...I have ugly feet..but if you are ever in Tulsa then StaceyMay is your gal for that fetish!

I have a weird fetish..or maybe it's just a "thing"...i like a gent to scratch my back,scalp and butt..it is orgasmic!

Kink on my friends!!
Ever tried Pet Play? I love it! Getting tummy rubs, back scratches and butt scratches as well as nuzzling into someone lap. Also being on a leash with collar. Mmmm. Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeard087 View Post
Absolutely nothing wrong with loss of control and humiliation. Getting "raped" and then verbally humiliated once I start to enjoy it is the #1 unfulfilled fantasy on my bucket list. Difficult to find a willing partner in my area but the search will continue.
I love kidnapping, restraining, taunting and teasing then getting down to the nitty gritty. Blindfolds, cuffs, and toy OH MY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Love mine, half century and still love every new encounter!
Would yours by chance be feet that's intact one of mine. Enjoying foot worship and tickling hehe.
Karismatic_Kiley is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 02:10 AM   #11
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeard087 View Post
You know you are a dirty cockwhore.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 07:13 AM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pet play...hmmm interesting...sounds fun!!

Well I always thought I have ugly feet. But yesterday a gent luved all over them while I was blowing him...he blasted all over me cause it excited him so!! Lol
Old 03-17-2019, 07:32 AM   #13
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
You know you are a dirty cockwhore.
Shhhhh don't tell everyone lol.
Old 03-17-2019, 07:41 AM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Red baby. You're such a good dirty slut!
Old 03-17-2019, 08:01 AM   #15
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Red baby. You're such a good dirty slut!
Lol YOU made me this way. My deviance is all your fault.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women