Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2019, 01:30 PM   #31
Tony Barlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I'm nearly 65 and I love being used like a "rented mule". I also love giving oral and a woman who appreciates it. That's the reason Stella Dearborn and Ms Athena are my ATF's. Vanilla just doesn't do it for me.
Tony Barlow is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:08 AM   #32
Rickshaw17
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I desire passion, intimacy and affection with someone who truly enjoys the experience. Some women are naturally passionate. They can create the illusion of a sexually charged relationship. But, on a couple of occasions I’ve experienced a genuine connection that, circumstances permitting, could have lead to much more than pay for play.
Rickshaw17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 09:32 AM   #33
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Rented mule. Lol....winner/winner!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 10:29 AM   #34
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Rented mule. Lol....winner/winner!

but as I get older some I see I should get a straw fee
but this I'd get dumped for a younger thinner stud
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 01:44 PM   #35
Alyssa Monroe
Real California Dream

User ID: 413379
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy70 View Post
At 71 I have found that a lot of our providers are so tuned to pleasing a man that they don't understand that the older men get there pleasure from pleasing the woman. My days of "balls to the wall" have passed, now I just want to touch, taste, and please the lady, but many don't know how to accept it.

Alyssa Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 02:16 PM   #36
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Rowdy...pleasure in my playtimes are a 2 way street....I please you,you please me,we please each other!!! Yesss!!

Offshore baby...I prefer my gents with meat on em...my motto is give me a chubby hubby for my chunky monkey (BUT I never ever kick any man outta my bed...unless it's to do jim on the floor..lol)
Old 03-10-2019, 02:16 PM   #37
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oops
Old 03-10-2019, 04:49 PM   #38
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I like to take it slow and easy. It sometimes takes a while to get a boner, but not long to pop.
Sometimes the bone shows up early but takes forever to pop.
I'm just in it for the fun and companionship. So, lots of foreplay, lots of smiles, lots of feeling good, both ways.
I don't worry about the big O, until it gets close to the end of my time limit. I am not a fast all night fucker.

I like a lot of GFE mixed in with my fun. I don't liked to be rushed.

I so my homework before communicating with a provider for a date.
So far, the ladies I have met on here and OH2 have done me pretty good, with the exception of one date.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 04:17 PM   #39
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

To be Queened most of the hour, with my Queen facing north, than south!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 04:29 PM   #40
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Being nearly 65, and having been prolifically active at several points in my life, I’ve done all the abnormal and wild stuff my brain could conceive. Now I savor a totally authentic, and vanilla, gfe session where both achieve mutual satisfaction. While it runs the risk of getting too attached, I like some degree of connection.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 02:34 PM   #41
Goddess Jezebel
VIP Companion

User ID: 31385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In my experience they want a genuine connection from a passionate mature lady. Quality time, a true connection, conversation, and they are most definitely seasoned vets at pleasing. I adore older men!!!

Bless you guys xoxo

Jezebel
Goddess Jezebel is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:22 PM   #42
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

the older I get, the kinkier I get. more and more things I want to try
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 08:47 PM   #43
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I am in my early 40s and have battled various chronic illnesses since my 20s. I know the route from KC to Rochester, MN rather well. Honestly, my poor health has ruined a significant portion of my life, but at least it's been nothing contagious. Outwardly, I look reasonably healthy, aside from being overweight. That is when I'm not in bed for nine days straight like last month due a massive H. Pylori stomach infection that will likely turn into cancer and will probably cost me my stomach sooner rather than later. At least then I'm going to lose weight for sure.

As such, I have a fair amount of the "old man" problems and given all I have been through over the last 20 years, I am not at all confident in my chances to get to be an old man. But I'm 15 years and counting older than they thought I would ever make it. I have even outlived the doctor that dropped that one on me. Fortunately, I had the foresight to never drag a woman into this daily mess, so I have been single since my early 20s. I have been involved in this lifestyle since my late 20s. I have an auto-fill script for vitamin V, but frequently am not healthy enough to use it. However, I am a man that possesses a certain other set of skills. Luckily, before my health went to shit, I had a long-term girlfriend from the age of 16 to 22 that didn't mind me developing and honing those skills. And I have picked up others along the way. I am told that I give a better than average massage too.

So what do I want? To be around nice ladies who aren't up my ass to be fucked or give me a bunch of shit about it because a fair amount of the time I can't. Yes, I have actually had this happen with providers and on more than one occasion. Personally, I don't see the problem with a nice, polite, and clean, albeit portly gentleman giving a nice lady a reasonably good massage and making them cum three times over a two hour period. To put icing on that cake, they probably won't even have to fuck him and they even get paid. And if they are real nice, I'll even take them to dinner.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:37 PM   #44
HornyWidower
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Well I don't know exactly what is considered older but my wife recently passed away and I will be 40 soon. Anyway I would enjoy telling someone about my wife and look at pictures while I lay behind a woman. Many of the things I did with my wife turn me on to think about her. I would also love to be able to have someone laying beside me when I sleep but I can afford that like I can afford to buy a new car, it's just not going to happen.

Right now I am just not up for any major type of relationship but I still desire the connection with someone and to enjoy the intimacy and for a short time try and fill the hole that has been left in my heart.
HornyWidower is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 03:33 AM   #45
tinyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

So Well Said Thanks at 71 as well
tinyman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women