Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2019, 01:44 PM   #16
Gabby_Belle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393344
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm w/ Galleria on this one. I have varies ways & considerations when screening. I lookk at your post history, the way your encounters are worded, etc, reverse search phone numbers being used, search lists, etc -I do all this while texting (as I refuse to talk on the phone -to be able to screen & multitask is one of the reasons why). If everything is syncing up while I'm texting & what your saying is matching -sometimes, my dates don't even realize that I've screened them & have been screening them while texting. I've had to explain this a couple times to people that ask when they arrive & they laugh at how subtle & painless it was. Lol

between reverse phone number searches, provider lists, apps, post history, encounter history, or references (Do I know the reference well even maybe) , -there's def subtle ways.

Now newbies that's a dif story -then they need to be more understanding that they are gonna have to cooperate on more thorough screening
Gabby_Belle is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 02:44 PM   #17
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabroncito View Post
Sound the alarm, we newbies can get some action without going through all the verification process, I'm in.
And this is exactly the type we would not want to see. When we feel safe and comfortable, it is more fun for both.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 08:53 PM   #18
Gabby_Belle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabroncito View Post
Sound the alarm, we newbies can get some action without going through all the verification process, I'm in.
Yuck, just no. Good luck, getting the quality girl you want if your not willing to give/cooperate/compromise to make a girl feel safe. Afterall, safety & discretion are a two way street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
And this is exactly the type we would not want to see. When we feel safe and comfortable, it is more fun for both.
^^
spot on. I agree -I never understood why newbies that refuse to screen are so self important... I don't want to get involved in their life, call their wife/girlfriend, or anything else. I have personal relationships of my own, family, regular work, etc...to worry, think about & focus on. Discretion & respect is a two way street. I just want to make sure they're not LE or a psycho thats gonna chop me up & put me into tupperware. A member on here w/ no encounters or post history really is just a risky & unsafe as if I were to be on a street corner or something... lol. The gall
Old 03-19-2019, 12:12 PM   #19
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby_Belle View Post
I never understood why newbies that refuse to screen are so self important... I don't want to get involved in their life, call their wife/girlfriend, or anything else. I have personal relationships of my own, family, regular work, etc...to worry, think about & focus on. Discretion & respect is a two way street. I just want to make sure they're not LE or a psycho thats gonna chop me up & put me into tupperware.
The difference is in the risk.

Even though both sides are taking the same physical risk when meeting, it's the ladies tend to focus on physical security. They're the ones worried about being assaulted.

But when it comes to the risk of being blackmailed or simply outed, the risk is truly again the same for both sides, but the guys often have more on the line than the ladies. I know there are a lot of ladies that have careers, and they all have families, but, honestly, the younger ladies often have almost nothing to lose. They're not just living paycheck to paycheck, they're living day to day.

So, try to consider the other side's perspective and try to consider how the rest of the hobby is, and not just how you are.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 02:46 PM   #20
HornyWidower
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Being new I wasn't sure what the screening process would end up being and in some ways I worry about it but you have to take some risk and with a person with a lot of reviews already I felt more confident. No clue what will come of it since I don't even know if my number will reverse look up correctly as the bill was in my wife's name.

But I also understand the reasoning, while in the lifestyle you often end up meeting people whom could be psycho and you try to limit the exposure. Most of the time it included meeting at a neutral location and talking for a bit before going somewhere. Met with a woman one time who ended up being way out there when everything was said and done and really soured me on the whole thing. Now that my wife is gone I in some ways am even more reserved on meeting someone and having them end up being a nutcase. Also the reason why I won't mess around with someone who has to be drunk, though it is interesting to say I have been with someone who claimed to be a lesbian.
HornyWidower is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:51 PM   #21
Gabby_Belle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
The difference is in the risk.

Even though both sides are taking the same physical risk when meeting, it's the ladies tend to focus on physical security. They're the ones worried about being assaulted.

But when it comes to the risk of being blackmailed or simply outed, the risk is truly again the same for both sides, but the guys often have more on the line than the ladies. I know there are a lot of ladies that have careers, and they all have families, but, honestly, the younger ladies often have almost nothing to lose. They're not just living paycheck to paycheck, they're living day to day.

So, try to consider the other side's perspective and try to consider how the rest of the hobby is, and not just how you are.

Oh trust me -I consider all factors before stating my argument. But that can also be chalked up to doing your research on the guys end. If he does the research for someone that is reputable with a good reputation & is professional then there shouldn't be any fear in screening as I highly doubt a lady with a standing good reputation is going to want to risk her reputation, livelihood or anything else just to black mail someone. Now, someone going with an unknown thats just looking for the most bang for their buck then, yeah, I can understand the fear -but you get what you pay for.

I feel that many of us (I'm sure not all, though) have more than one way to screen in order to make someone comfortable. But to be completely unknown with no encounters, no post history, no p411, not wanting to screen & expecting a reputable provider to just overlook that is unrealistic & unfair.

Not trying to be a jackass -just stating the obvious
Old 03-20-2019, 07:55 AM   #22
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

LOL. The anonymous nature of this hobby doesn't allow for the kind of research that would decrease risk.

Unless I'm missing something. Can you explain what kind of research a guy could do to know whether or not a lady's life is spiraling and she's on the verge of considering blackmail or how a guy can know whether or not the lady will go BSC and out him to his wife if he writes her first bad review?
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 05:51 PM   #23
Superdeeduper
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

question. how does one get screened? i had a provider(? unsure of lingo cause im new) pm me that i should be screened before i book. I dont know how to do this
Superdeeduper is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:15 PM   #24
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

On my p411 account I am wary of a girl who wants to see me without taking four minutes to even look at my very thorough bio page. I want her to know my age (older), my main kink (Foot Worship) and even know that I love my cats and dogs a whole bunch. The companion who just wants a hurry up encounter has no interest in me, only looking for some fast cash!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:28 PM   #25
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superdeeduper View Post
question. how does one get screened? i had a provider(? unsure of lingo cause im new) pm me that i should be screened before i book. I dont know how to do this
The screening requirements will vary among providers. Each provider that you contact for a date will screen you. Some will ask for references from other providers that you’ve seen. Some will ask for other info.

I’m guessing the one you were referring to, wanted to screen you before booking the date. Just ask her what screening info she would like from you.
north65 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women