Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2019, 10:21 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default A session is about a man's physical needs combined with a certain "type", right?

Don't most men have a "type"?

Clients that will seek satisfaction anywhere with any age or shape provider are really not that common are they?

I've participated in the hobby for about 42 years and after hundreds of sessions can count the times I saw someone older than 25 or outside a HWP to petite spinner (preferred) on my fingers.

Only in the last few years have I considered a few 26-29 yos although I have not pulled the trigger yet on seeing any of them as someone younger typically comes along.

The only women I have been with in my life that are older than 28 have been those I was married to or in some sort of relationship with for several years.

Men - When you are looking to see a provider in a certain age range, race and/or body type what will make you consider a woman more than 10 years outside the age range or of a totally different body type or race?

Women - What do you see from the men here that gives you hope in approaching someone when you are obviously outside his stated preference in regards to age, race or body type?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:33 AM   #2
billtime83
Registered Member

I've seen several providers outside my preference (which seem in line with yours), but usually due to availability. Many times I regret it. But sometimes the experience is great because of skill and a lack of drama. I only hobby once every couple months or so, so I'd prefer to experience my type.
billtime83 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:01 AM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by billtime83 View Post
I've seen several providers outside my preference ....... Many times I regret it......
As in all things we prefer, compromise seldom yields the experience we desire.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:49 AM   #4
Tan Khan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

3 or 4 years ago, I would consider someone outside my target range because of availability. There have been slim pickings times in Austin, for the type I prefer. Now, I've learned to be patient and more selective.

One drawback to the hobby is, after being with beautiful girls at their prime, it's difficult to find most women attractive anymore. Even if 15 years younger than me.
Tan Khan is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 12:13 PM   #5
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

What gives me hope to approach men that they would consider
me over their preferred type?

Nothing,nada. I wouldn't approach man if he had a certain preference that I didn't meet. Why bother. That's no fun for me.

And my hope is that they would not contact me if I did not meet their criteria.

And you are right - men have preferences....women do too.
My example would be that I do not see gentlemen younger then 45. But like you said, I too believe that it's rare for someone to see another person if they don't match a least a couple of their preferences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Clients that will seek satisfaction anywhere with any age or shape provider are really not that common are they?

I've participated in the hobby for about 42 years and after hundreds of sessions can count the times I saw someone older than 25 or outside a HWP to petite spinner (preferred) on my fingers.

Only in the last few years have I considered a few 26-29 yos although I have not pulled the trigger yet on seeing any of them as someone younger typically comes along.

The only women I have been with in my life that are older than 28 have been those I was married to or in some sort of relationship with for several years.

Men - When you are looking to see a provider in a certain age range, race and/or body type what will make you consider a woman more than 10 years outside the age range or of a totally different body type or race?

Women - What do you see from the men here that gives you hope in approaching someone when you are obviously outside his stated preference in regards to age, race or body type?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:38 PM   #6
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

When I send her what I like during our session from start to finish and she is excited and agrees then age is just a number because my scenario is intense quality from start to finish.

Of course I've only had a few that worked out and they are now regulars
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:43 PM   #7
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

As long as she doesn't have a dick.
I'm good.
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 04:24 PM   #8
bjarnibear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Right now there are 4 providers I see with some regularity and the youngest is 39. They are all in great shape physically, but are all different body types. The commonality is they all genuinely love sex, are multi-orgasmic, have very few inhibitions, are very intelligent (great conversations) and are genuinely concerned with my pleasure as well. I know this from multiple sessions to the point where there is no illusion of passion anymore. It is very real passion. They would have to be a supreme actress for it to be faked. Also, I just plain like them individually as a person.
bjarnibear is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 03:08 AM   #9
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default reasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Grace Preston is my preferred age and body type. Would I still prefer Grace in 10 years? The answer is yes, absolutely.
gc161 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:02 PM   #10
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't always pay attention to what body type, age etc that a guy is usually seeing. If a guy posts an ISO of something that I'm known for providing, and at a rare time that I'm hobbying, then I'll contact them. If I'm not their type, it's not a big deal to me. I know I'm not for everyone, so I'm not offended.
There are guys that will only see over a certain age. There are guys who only see under 25. There are guys who are only into spinners. There are guys that are only into BBW. There are guys who only want certain races. There are those who just prefer women of all size, shape, age or race. Everyone has their own personal taste. Nobody is wrong for what they look for.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 03:28 PM   #11
googol^googol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Don't most drinkers have a type of mixer they prefer with their whiskey?

Drinkers that will seek satisfaction any way with any flavor or type mixer are really not that common are they?

I've drank whiskey for about 32 years and after hundreds of drinks can count the times I used a mixer other than plain water or slightly chilled water (preferred) on my fingers.

Only in the last few years have I considered using sparkling water although I have not pulled the trigger yet on using that because plain water typically comes along.

The only mixers I have used with whiskey in my life that were other than water have been when sharing a drink with someone I was married to or in some sort of relationship with for several years.

Drinkers - When you are looking for a mixer in a certain coldness, flavor, or type what will make you consider a mixer more than 10 degrees outside the temperature range or a totally different type or flavor?

Drink pourers
- What do you see from the drinkers here that gives you hope in offering someone a mixer that is obviously outside their stated preference in regards to temperature, flavor, and type?

For people who are sincerely interested in how other people enjoy whiskey, this can be an interesting discussion. But I'm not sincerely interested in other people's preferences. I don't care what anyone thinks about using any mixers other than water. What I'm really here to do is put down other types of mixers.

A little later in this thread I am going make snide comments about anyone who uses any other mixer besides water and then will state that all other mixers are worthless and disgusting.

Then I'm going to post some variation of this topic over and over and over and over and over again for years. And repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly spout my opinion that all other mixers are horrible and gross.

Looking forward to your comments! :-)
googol^googol is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 07:18 PM   #12
Dopey
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

My preference is a naturally born woman with lady parts at birth. If a lady exudes sex appeal I’m not as concerned with appearance.
Dopey is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 12:55 AM   #13
Johnny Depth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I tend to gravitate towards women with an average body or a little on the thick side. I find slender, athletic, or model types beautiful but for some reason I am not usually sexually attracted to them. Have I been with some? Yes. Did I enjoy the sex? Yes. But my motor really gets hot when I see a woman like Summerkiss. But for me there has to be a bit of chemistry. I have never been the type to lust after a woman with really first talking to her.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/album.php?albumid=3356

OMG I need to go and rub one out.
Johnny Depth is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:24 AM   #14
raptorvid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Variety is the spice of life
raptorvid is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:05 AM   #15
wolfmanjack
BANNED

Encounters: 6

I only play with Barbies. Big fake boobs, bubble ass, fake lips, total bimbo look. Mid twenties to mid thirties is preferred age range.
wolfmanjack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women