Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2019, 10:03 AM   #61
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's a false equivalency. Never in the history of this country has any president suffered the indignity of a 90% biased lame-stream media campaigning against a sitting president 24/7 365 days out of the year.

WAAAAA!

The orange dildo brings it all on himself, because he won't STFU, and govern.
He is a thin skinned snowflake.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:58 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Bush never endured such criticism in his 8 years in office. Why Trump? I've explained it ad infinitum. If you haven't gotten it by now you never will.
Show where anything like hildebeest's Steele dossier was manufactured to destroy Bush43's legitimacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
And IB, you're one of the most insightful here. You don't get this. Why is the media on Trump's ass worse than the Bush's or Reagan's? Because he thinks dishing it out 20 times harder than he takes it is the appropriate response to everything. And that's his strategy with the press. Also he's a pathological liar. Does the guy want to get in fights for the sake of getting into fights, or does he want to win elections? I don't get it.
The lame-stream media is hysterical because that they can no longer control the message: Trump speaks directly to the people letting them know that the lame-stream media isn't as important as they imagine themselves to be. Odumbo was a pathological liar, but 90% of the lame-stream media is in bed with the dim-retard party; so, they gave Odumbo a pass. Wikileaks proved the lame-stream medias bias once and for all, and that's why the lame-stream media has dropped all pretext at "appearing" to be unbiased.

Jefferson had trouble with the press, but he retaliated through editors of friendly newspapers, and Madison, and others, did much of the heavy lifting for Jefferson when attacking his (Jefferson's) personal enemies in the papers.

Jackson dealt with his slanderous critics with a dueling pistol.

Lincoln also had trouble with the press. He had several editors arrested, he shut down scores of newspapers, and he arrested and banished at least one critic south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Never before has there been such a smelly wrinkled ball sack, worthless birdshit, amoral weazel in the white house.

The dumbfuck keeps giving them material because most children have more impulse control than he does. AND at least they know when to shut the fuck up.

If he'd stop tweeting and openly bashing his own administration or dead people, most of his critics would move on...
Perhaps you didn't notice the "special counsel" his "critics" appointed? Madcow went hysterical over a portion of Trump's tax returns that someone illegally acquired and gave to her. It's been going on for three years now, and some in this forum are still harping about a non-existent "pee-tape". Those aren't issues Trump gave to the lame-stream media, and that is a sign that things ain't "moving on."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
WAAAAA!

The orange dildo brings it all on himself, because he won't STFU, and govern.
He is a thin skinned snowflake.
Trump had nothing to do with the bullshit that's in the fucking Steele dossier. The Steele dossier was bullshit manufactured by Team hildebeest, and it's been headlining for nearly three years now ... your obvious lies and blatant distortions won't change that fact.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 06:30 AM   #63
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Show where anything like hildebeest's Steele dossier was manufactured to destroy Bush43's legitimacy.

The lame-stream media is hysterical because that they can no longer control the message: Trump speaks directly to the people letting them know that the lame-stream media isn't as important as they imagine themselves to be. Odumbo was a pathological liar, but 90% of the lame-stream media is in bed with the dim-retard party; so, they gave Odumbo a pass. Wikileaks proved the lame-stream medias bias once and for all, and that's why the lame-stream media has dropped all pretext at "appearing" to be unbiased.

Jefferson had trouble with the press, but he retaliated through editors of friendly newspapers, and Madison, and others, did much of the heavy lifting for Jefferson when attacking his (Jefferson's) personal enemies in the papers.

Lincoln also had trouble with the press. He had several editors arrested, he shut down scores of newspapers, and he arrested and banished at least one critic south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Perhaps you didn't notice the "special counsel" his "critics" appointed? Madcow went hysterical over a portion of Trump's tax returns that someone illegally acquired and gave to her. It's been going on for three years now, and some in this forum are still harping about a non-existent "pee-tape". Those aren't issues Trump gave to the lame-stream media, and that is a sign that things ain't "moving on."

Trump had nothing to do with the bullshit that's in the fucking Steele dossier. The Steele dossier was bullshit manufactured by Team hildebeest, and it's been headlining for nearly three years now ... your obvious lies and blatant distortions won't change that fact.
If Trump speaks directly to the people and speaks “truth” why does everything he says have to be explained. Does Rexdutchman write his material. All this cryptic message
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 07:30 AM   #64
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

I'm betting Trump would be in on a deal like that starting Day One today....to start with, more than a few OpEd columnists at the NYT and WaPo he'd like to square up a few things with...

Big Picture: as a former TV celeb, DJT would see the financial upside in this, too. PPV subscriptions world-wide would be Yuge for such an event…..if successful, while ridding the world of a number of useless dimmturds, DJT could also put a serious dent in the national debt....if successful oc....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:05 AM   #65
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
That's great if you admire a man with his character traits. Some people don't care about character. You obviously don't put any type of priority on that. I understand Trump voters more and more as time goes on. I think your a good guy Jackie but I cant say the same about the man you worship
You didn't with Obummer.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:13 AM   #66
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Donald Trump is POTUS, arguably the most important position in the world. It is not necessary to respond to everyone who happens to disagree with you. Turn the other cheek and let your performance in office speak for you. There is a reason, or reasons, why Republicans did so poorly in the 2018 midterms. My opinion is that with each and every negative tweet by Trump he loses a few more votes.
I guess you wouldn't refer to 2014 midterms...Naw!!https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_U...ates_elections
Possible the 2010 midterms...AGAIN NAW!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_U...ates_elections
Speed you shouldn't let chim chim drive the Mach 5!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:38 AM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
If Trump speaks directly to the people and speaks “truth” why does everything he says have to be explained. Does Rexdutchman write his material. All this cryptic message
It's only cryptic for the unintelligent who on a daily basis continue to swallow the pablum they're fed by CNN and MSNBC.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:08 PM   #68
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
They drew first blood, not Trump.
How so? Why does that matter?

His behavior even if he wasn't in the oval office is just in bad form.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:20 PM   #69
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
How so? Why does that matter?

His behavior even if he wasn't in the oval office is just in bad form.
Before Trump ever announced he was running for president he was a media darling. He was on just about every talk show. He was asked on more than one occasion if he ever considered running for president. Once he announced he was running thats when the hate from the media emerged. Once he won the media went overdrive with their campaign against Trump and all of his supporters. They wanted everyone to be convinced that the country was now filled with racist and homophobic bigots.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 01:39 PM   #70
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Before Trump ever announced he was running for president he was a media darling. He was on just about every talk show. He was asked on more than one occasion if he ever considered running for president. Once he announced he was running thats when the hate from the media emerged. Once he won the media went overdrive with their campaign against Trump and all of his supporters. They wanted everyone to be convinced that the country was now filled with racist and homophobic bigots.
I couldn't have possibly been because of his behavior, could it?

The media only puts out what he gives them. He gives them alot.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women