Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2018, 05:57 PM   #121
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yea....when the people that loan you a dog until you die and then get the dog back....that is called a loaner dog.

If not a loaner dog, the deceased persons family could then in fact just keep the dog.

Are you saying that it is up to the deceased family option whether to give this trained service dog back?
Yeah, it's up to the family -- you know the family that the FAKE NEWS journalist from Slate didn't interview.

Quote:
A service dog’s mission after its handler dies

NORFOLK, Va. - It's the picture seen around the world - Sully the service dog accompanying former President George H.W. Bush one last time.

"When I look at [the picture] as a professional dog handler, the dog is doing its job. That's what he's supposed to do, and that's what the dog wants to do," said Joseph Agustin, co-founder of Warrior Mission Ranch.

But what happens to service dogs like Sully when their mission is over?

Some go back into service to help other veterans and others find a new role.

Agustin said his organization lets the family decide.

"Not only did [the family] just lose somebody, but now they may have to lose a dog as well. So I don't necessarily ask that family to turn the dog back over," Agustin told News 3's Erin Miller.

In Sully's case, he will return to service to help other veterans.

Agustin said that the bond between a canine and handler is indescribable. They rely on one another in a way that not many people will understand in their lifetime.

They can be a veteran, a child or someone with a disability.

Regardless, their partner in crime will be there until the very end, just like Sully with Bush.

(CBS)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:37 PM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

So they all go back to the organization but they let the family decide. Got it. That means IB...for your translation that everyone knows they are a loaner dog that one gives back so it can continue on doing good.

I suppose there where be a few clueless families where the person dies and the family is free to sell their service dog to anyone they please!

My guess is that common sense prevails and younger dogs go back to the organization and older dogs with little to no shelf life can be kept with the family if they have had it for decades.

But anyone with an ounce of sense knows that they go back like loaner dogs if they have a long shelf life.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:46 PM   #123
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So they all go back to the organization but they let the family decide. Got it. That means IB...for your translation that everyone knows they are a loaner dog that one gives back so it can continue on doing good.

I suppose there where be a few clueless families where the person dies and the family is free to sell their service dog to anyone they please!

My guess is that common sense prevails and younger dogs go back to the organization and older dogs with little to no shelf life can be kept with the family if they have had it for decades.

But anyone with an ounce of sense knows that they go back like loaner dogs if they have a long shelf life.
Manifestly at odds with your interpretation the man said "his organization lets the family decide... I don't necessarily ask that family to turn the dog back over.... the bond between a canine and handler is indescribable. They rely on one another in a way that not many people will understand in their lifetime.... their partner in crime will be there until the very end, just like Sully with Bush."

The FAKE NEWS journalist for Slate didn't interview anyone with first hand knowledge of Bush41's relationship with his dog, Sully.

Old 12-07-2018, 06:51 PM   #124
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

The FAKE NEWS journalist for Slate didn't interview anyone with first hand knowledge of Bush41's relationship with his dog, Sully.

They didn't have to...I believe Bush 43 said they were doing what anyone with any common sense would do. Return the dog to be able to continue the service he was trained to do.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:21 PM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
They didn't have to...I believe Bush 43 said they were doing what anyone with any common sense would do. Return the dog to be able to continue the service he was trained to do.
That interpretation I do not disagree with. It's exactly the sentiment -- and for the right reasons -- I would expect from Bush41 and Bush43. But it doesn't negate the fact that the Slate writer didn't interview any family members to before s/he published the FAKE NEWS story.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:31 PM   #126
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I'll be happy to stop this debate on an agreement!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 03:22 PM   #127
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wh...men/ar-BBQG28W
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women