Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #31
jackotrippa
Account Disabled

Be black and proud. It's nothing exotic about anyone unless the are black Japanese Filipino, Arab and Brazilian all in one

- I'm black and proud baby fuq the exotic tag I'm 100% black or African American for the tender hearted
Old 10-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #32
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackotrippa View Post
...or African American for the tender hearted
Old 10-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #33
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
I am talking about America lol... I understand you all want to throw in the entire world into a category of exotic lol. I say us AA girls need all the marketing strategys we can get. Once again i ask you guys to search all of eccie under black/african and then do a search under mixed... B/A has less than 2 pages of providers who are listed as that.

I think that is a sign that i am not the only one who does not like the way the selection is worded neccesarily, and i think that because we are in the south where sterotypes are used; i would say much more hastily than up north, Why not add it as an option? you cant say its because you're trying to lie about what race you are, cause i am sure 75% of ladies under the "mixed" race know they are not mixed and got two same race parents and grandparents as far as they know lol.

It seems almost everyone is going to associate exotic with black anywho, atleast here in America (i dunno what japana and egypt have to say about it lol). Sure its not a real "race" but heck there isn't a real pure "race" anyways, right? heh lol & i am not saying only black girls can call themselves exotic either, when i think of exotic i think of someone with darker skin and pretty features, or olive skin and dark hair. I think the term exotic will be more than approriate as an option put in place , yes for mainly AA women. As a marketing tool, all i have to say is put Exotic on the list and by next week see how many ladies list themselves exotic lol, its kinda the same thing as mixed , and as you can see mixed is a popular pick!
God damn! Lady if you don't want to put black put fuckin mixed already. If they don't want to see your ass then they won't come any fuckin way. YOU ARE NOT EXOTIC! You are a hot chick, I would fuck the shit out of you. But still in no fuckin way are you exotic. Why the fuck are you tryin to get the hillbilly market anyway? This is stupid I have tried to be nice about it now you made me go off and I'm sorry. No one is going to ad exotic for your ass. It's just dumb. Yes many other black chicks use mixed, you can too! That's your exotic, use it and let this shit go please.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:02 PM   #34
Guest041816-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 5057
My ECCIE Reviews

Mya I like you like a sister with my last name. Lol If you're trying to convince eccie to add an additional selection for race it's not going to work I think. The question is what features can you sell as being exotic just asking are you bi racial? Or are you trying to separate yourself from the other black girls. Take what you got and embrace it eccie is not the only site to advertise. Me I wouldn't want want any one showing up thinking exotic or multi racial and I'm not. Exotic is just like mixed most black girls use to think they're going to get more business with (some girls are really mixed though). I advertise who I am black I have friends coming from out of the country at times to see me while on business trips several times a year eccie is only a piece to the puzzle.

If you're stuck on this whole southern thing I was born and raised in a small Midwestern city it takes getting use to but I fit right in.

Take care

BM
Old 10-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #35
GBN94
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Thumbs down

I hate political correctness.

Given the nature and purpose of this board I think its best to keep it simple. Adding more and more subcategories to issues like race and ethnicity is going to make it unnecessarily convoluted. I understand it may not please everyone who is sensitive to this issue but this is not the right place to resolve such a complex discussion like this when in the next search field we're looking at pubic grooming habits.
The ethnicity field is there to help guys narrow down the type of girl they want to meet its not there to assist the provider in sorting out her sense of identity.

I even question the value of the "mixed" designation since what the person's makeup is constituted of could mean they're mulatto, eurasian, mestizo, etc.., and fit the category but physically be nothing akin to what the hobbyest using the search is looking for.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #36
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think black providers need any additional marketing strategies.
Black ass is in demand.
Guys who want black ass seek out black ass.
I'm not going to go out of my way to convince some old white southerner that pussy is pussy and he should fuck me. If he don't know by now its too late.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #37
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Wow, this thread is so fascinating. I always knew I should never have skipped "Racial prejudices 101" in college - I have no idea I was supposed to think that most people are supposed to think exotic means "I am black but I am not sure if that is marketeable". I always thought that exotic means well - exotic. You know like from unusual parts of the world or not from a background typical for most providers (BTW, I do consider anyone with a caribbean accent to be exotic regardless of race).
But I am wary and disillusioned now. I am beginning to wonder if those providers who call themselves "classy" are not necessarily so. Or "intelligent" or "sensual". The world seems like a scary and unfamiliar place all of a sudden.

But to the OP's question, personally I don't think you need a category of "African American". I think you need a category called "Black and proud of it". If there are a problem with you being black you want them to not only not see you but they also should know that it is their loss. I took a quick look at your showcase and reviews and I can't see why you care about the people who won't see you for some asinine reason. There are people who will stand in line to see you and you need to care about them a lot more. For those who are racially biased I don't think there is a magic word that will fix it. And for those who don't care it does not really matter what you say your race is. Just stick with appreciating yourself and remember to appreciate the people who appreciate you for the person you are.

I don't know if my POV is different because I am neither black nor white. Or because I have learned that if I have to get the most out of this short life of mine I need to seek out the best people I can find in the world and not worry too much about race, creed, political point of view or any other banal characteristics. If I have not seen a black provider yet it is mostly because I haven't found one yet that is both reasonably close to me and affordable. Seems like most great looking black providers close to me have rates I can't afford. That will probably get fixed someday soon.

Back to the original question. I really don't care what racial categories ECCIE offers and what anyone picks. An awesome lady will still be an awesome lady and a subpar one will still be subpar. But for everything I believe in this world I would be disappointed if you (or anyone else) felt the need to pick a category because they wanted to cater to most prejudiced among us rather than the best. If someone really feels they are black/white/exotic/mixed/swedish/pygmy or anything else they should express it for who they feel they are. But they should not feel the need to cater to small-minded peoples prejudices.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:26 AM   #38
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 10-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #39
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that I have.given off the wrong impression I am not trying to appear non black nor am I ashamed I just thought the taste in the word exotic as an added sub selection would be a nice option. then I tried to put some reasoning behind my idea, but I see it is not s good idea after all for many stated reasons. Thank you all for.commenting.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #40
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE] Wow, this thread is so fascinating. I always knew I should never have skipped "Racial prejudices 101" in college (just because you have never experienced it, does not mean it does not exist) - I have no idea I was supposed to think that most people are supposed to think exotic means "I am black but I am not sure if that is marketeable". I always thought that exotic means well - exotic. You know like from unusual parts of the world or not from a background typical for most providers(alot of people have not been all around the world so the most exotic they see are black women who have exotic features) (BTW, I do consider anyone with a caribbean accent to be exotic regardless of race(i havent heard one of those since i have been in texas)).
But I am wary and disillusioned now. I am beginning to wonder if those providers who call themselves "classy" are not necessarily so. Or "intelligent" or "sensual". The world seems like a scary and unfamiliar place all of a sudden. (what does this have to do with anything?)

But to the OP's question, personally I don't think you need a category of "African American". I think you need a category called "Black and proud of it". If there are a problem with you being black you want them to not only not see you but they also should know that it is their loss. I took a quick look at your showcase and reviews and I can't see why you care about the people who won't see you for some asinine reason. There are people who will stand in line to see you and you need to care about them a lot more (I don't see a line outside my door, i don't have any appointments lined up this week or next i could use alot more to be honest thats why im trying to figure out ways to market better (and i dont need any replies telling me what i can do to get more clients, i'll figure it out on my own), and how do you know how i take care of my clients, i take care of them very well FYI, and how do i know who is not seeing me if i do not see them not seeing me?). For those who are racially biased I don't think there is a magic word that will fix it. And for those who don't care it does not really matter what you say your race is. Just stick with appreciating yourself and remember to appreciate the people who appreciate you for the person you are(I do not have low self esteem, i like how you are trying to be oh so polite yet point a finger at the same time, i love myself very deeply, and i can not help that there is prejudice and judgement in the USA, that is deep rooted and SUBconciously in all of us, all i can do is try to market myself in a market where using "aesthetically" appealing terms counts a whole lot, cause like it or not this is a shallow business most of the time).

I don't know if my POV is different because I am neither black nor white(probably). Or because I have learned that if I have to get the most out of this short life of mine I need to seek out the best people I can find in the world and not worry too much about race, creed, political point of view or any other banal characteristics. If I have not seen a black provider yet it is mostly because I haven't found one yet that is both reasonably close to me and affordable. Seems like most great looking black providers close to me have rates I can't afford. That will probably get fixed someday soon.(so you have never seen a black provider yet? (just havent gotten around to it huh?) and i find it hard to believe they ALL have rates that are too high)

Back to the original question. I really don't care what racial categories ECCIE offers and what anyone picks. An awesome lady will still be an awesome lady and a subpar one will still be subpar. But for everything I believe in this world I would be disappointed if you (or anyone else) felt the need to pick a category because they wanted to cater to most prejudiced among us rather than the best. If someone really feels they are black/white/exotic/mixed/swedish/pygmy or anything else they should express it for who they feel they are. But they should not feel the need to cater to small-minded peoples prejudices(you are thinking too far into this topic, the point is exotic sounds better than african and black, say u have a man who likes both white and black and everything inbetween, maybe he will look in to the "exotic" a little more thoroughly then subconciously, because the word exotic sits on the sexual palet a bit better than African. people can deny it all they want and most improtantly i feel that if you are totally naive to such circumstances that you have to learn to adapt to in this world, you don't even know where i am coming from ). [QUOTE]

This is about marketing, Of course good marketing has catches and sometimes flat out lies just to get your attention. Anyone with a job in Marketing know this. They do it all the time at stores and service stations. Make the ad look all spiced up just so that you can check it out. I am not saying Exotic is to fool people who dont want to see an AA provider. I am saying Exotic is a way of saying , yes i am of dark orgin and i am proud, a fancier word in terms, not just for black women either, for all the women as you can see mixed is used by all women. Because the word mixed brings more mystique to the "race" part of the ad, because every spic and spekkle of information provided by a provider is part of her ad.

I will say i have realized that sure, this is an idea that can not be gone through with because exotic is not a race. But i am not gonna just be made out to be some insecure black girl who doesnt really wanna be black. I'm just trying to market myself better, because i know i am hot, you're right, look at my showcase... so why am i not in demand?

Eccie guys don't pm me... i don't get alot of emails, i have one regular who really is consistent and thats it. I advertise everywhere p411,date-check, n.r., fee post sites, city vibe, and a couple more i forgot im sure. and i post my ads regularly, so from what i hear its hard for an AA girl in the south, alot of gents have never even been with an AA girl, but have fantasized about it. MAybe if they saw exotic and that helped them bypass their fears, it could open up a whole new orgin of clientel. If i were in person i know i would not have a problem cause im pretty sure my hot ass could make the racist white man think about "it" with me, HA! but unfortuatley i am online and i have to be as coersive as possible to get attention and to make appointments happen.

But i know that exotic is not going to be added, and im fine with that, i enjoyed the conversation and wish some things were not taken to the extent that they were taken. So once again, thank you all for your comments.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #41
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
+1.. why not embrace it? If i were black i would... and by gawd fawk anyone that doesnt like it.Id rather a guy want to see me because he likes my race... than to have one see me because he thought i was something i wasnt. Honestly i dont think men mind seeing black ladies as much as some ladies dont wanna see black men... i think its ALL about the attitude and how one carries herself or himself.... We have some very beautiful AA ladies out there
I need you to give me an example of how YOU would embrace it... if you were black would you make sure to put in all your ads, "I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD!!! COME SEE ME!!!"

Once again you know guys, white women dont have to worry about how many people don't want to see them. All i am saying is black girls , black people need all the edge they can get. Everytime you turn around its someone trying to say oh no, you black people don't need any kind of edge in america, you have it all at equal opportunity, when that is not true, everything is not equal. A white woman has alot more clientel out there than an AA woman. I have NEVER heard anyone say they dont care for white women. NO one! And the guys who do like black women , dont even see them that often, its like once in a while i will an AA provider yea, and this constitutes to them that they like AA providers because they saw one, one time. I know this is pointless but it really made me upset the more i thought about it. I'm sure people judge your race by your skin color and pictures, not what you put in the selection. There are LOTS of latina women who list themselves as white, because they can pass for it, and because we all know we live in a white mans world. black people don't even make up 15% of the population, so maybe there you have it. There are just less of us... which you would think would put us in high demand. But it does not, because there is a stigma with being black. The only way i have gotten my appointments off eccie are when i message the guys myself and ask them to check me out. No one is pursuing me i have to present myself. && yea yea yea, listing myself as exotic won't make them PM me any faster, I GET IT
Old 10-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #42
GBN94
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
All i am saying is black girls , black people need all the edge they can get. Everytime you turn around its someone trying to say oh no, you black people don't need any kind of edge in america, you have it all at equal opportunity, when that is not true, everything is not equal. A white woman has alot more clientel out there than an AA woman. I have NEVER heard anyone say they dont care for white women. NO one! And the guys who do like black women , dont even see them that often, its like once in a while i will an AA provider yea, and this constitutes to them that they like AA providers because they saw one, one time. I know this is pointless but it really made me upset the more i thought about it. I'm sure people judge your race by your skin color and pictures, not what you put in the selection. There are LOTS of latina women who list themselves as white, because they can pass for it, and because we all know we live in a white mans world. black people don't even make up 15% of the population, so maybe there you have it. There are just less of us... which you would think would put us in high demand. But it does not, because there is a stigma with being black. The only way i have gotten my appointments off eccie are when i message the guys myself and ask them to check me out. No one is pursuing me i have to present myself. && yea yea yea, listing myself as exotic won't make them PM me any faster, I GET IT
I think you're applying a lot of issues that surround life outside the hobby to this discussion when I don't think their relevance is the same in here BECAUSE of what the purpose of this board is.

I don't know how much demand there is or is not for AA providers but I don't think calling those ladies something other than black is going to increase whatever that demand is simple because they can market themselves as something more clever than black. The guys who want to see an AA girl will seek them out and those that don't want to see one won't be swayed by labeling those ladies as "exotic."

Personally, I do see some AA providers from time to time but I apply the same criteria in deciding which to see as I would any other type of woman. 1) Is she attractive with a good body 2) does her services offered meet what I want 3) is her rate reasonable
At no point would her self description change my mind if she did not satisfy the above criteria.

Dallas is pretty competitive for laides compared to many other places and from what I have seen the ones that are the most successful aren't so because of how they label their ethnicity. You're an attractive girl who seems to offer what a lot of guys want out of an experience. If i were you, for what my opinion may be worth, I would focus on professional photos, winning over established reviewers, and maybe doing a tour to drum up business rather than putting any more energy into what box can be checked off on the profile page.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:11 PM   #43
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBN94 View Post
I think you're applying a lot of issues that surround life outside the hobby to this discussion when I don't think their relevance is the same in here BECAUSE of what the purpose of this board is.

I don't know how much demand there is or is not for AA providers but I don't think calling those ladies something other than black is going to increase whatever that demand is simple because they can market themselves as something more clever than black. The guys who want to see an AA girl will seek them out and those that don't want to see one won't be swayed by labeling those ladies as "exotic."

Personally, I do see some AA providers from time to time but I apply the same criteria in deciding which to see as I would any other type of woman. 1) Is she attractive with a good body 2) does her services offered meet what I want 3) is her rate reasonable
At no point would her self description change my mind if she did not satisfy the above criteria.

Dallas is pretty competitive for laides compared to many other places and from what I have seen the ones that are the most successful aren't so because of how they label their ethnicity. You're an attractive girl who seems to offer what a lot of guys want out of an experience. If i were you, for what my opinion may be worth, I would focus on professional photos, winning over established reviewers, and maybe doing a tour to drum up business rather than putting any more energy into what box can be checked off on the profile page.
Best post by far IMHO...

Now where's that clapping GIF when I need it..
Old 10-11-2012, 11:38 PM   #44
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Closed as requested.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women