Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2023, 11:39 AM   #31
hereiamthisisme01
Premium Access

You might be a promoter if you apparently ask about reviews of a girl who is just starting out. Didn't know that was a thing till mine got flagged and removed. I can see admins are doing an awesome job of figuring out who's real and who's fake 😡
hereiamthisisme01 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 08:48 AM   #32
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
The cum one is really underrated
Yep, I am really starting to notice this one a lot more lately. The promoters make the girl cum in 100% of their reviews (most likely with a long, gimmicky review title)
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 09:57 AM   #33
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
Yep, I am really starting to notice this one a lot more lately. The promoters make the girl cum in 100% of their reviews (most likely with a long, gimmicky review title)
I wanna add this to the thread lol

You might be a promoter if: you make a thread about if anyone has seen a new girl instead of checking her TER which is posted on the website 😂
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 03:17 PM   #34
Boy Scout
Premium Beef

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
You might be a promoter if: you make a thread about if anyone has seen a new girl instead of checking her TER which is posted on the website 😂
To be fair, TER is sometimes not sufficient for those without VIP membership. I too occasionally want to know if anyone's reviewed a girl and have asked here multiple times, but I tried to post it in a reply instead of starting a new thread.
Boy Scout is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 06:22 PM   #35
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Another one to add to the list -

If a studio girl gets a negative / "No" review, that girl will then (conveniently) get 3-4 stellar reviews very shortly after the "No" review. And these stellar reviews aren't just posted within a few days of the "No" reviews, they're posted within 24 hours.

Here is the original list from Page 1 -

-Whenever a monger writes a "No" review, the default reaction is to gaslight the reviewer to make it seem it's his fault the session didn't go well (studio and girl are 100% free of blame)
-Having a really long, gimmicky title for your review
-Having very gimmicky details in your review (e.g. "I let her taste my organic ice cream")
-Announcing that a certain girl has started or a certain girl has returned
-Consistently being the first person to review new girls (usually on the first day she started at the studio / AMP)
-Posting 8-10 review per month....of the same exact studios and AMP's
-Consistently making a girl cum / orgasm in almost every review they post. I am really starting to notice this one more - this might be the easiest way to tell if it's a promoter
-"She started to DFK me right when I walked in the apartment door and then she dropped my pants and started giving me BBBJ before I could even take my shoes off"
-Bumping a dormant thread with a post that provides zero value to the original review
-Bumping 3 reviews consecutively (usually within 5 minutes of each other)
-"Looks just like her pics"
-"Instead of complaining about higher price and upcharges, we should be feel fortunate we can fuck a hot asian girl BBFS CIM instead of having to spend $1,000 on a civilian girl"
-Taking issue with this thread
-Being offended at any of the above items and saying stuff like "Why do you even care? Quit complaining and go get some pussy from a real woman"
Old 02-04-2024, 07:51 PM   #36
beeman1000
BANNED

Encounters: 16

When a cluster of reviews drop for the same girl within a few hours, all using pretty similar narratives and some of the same turns of phrase....
beeman1000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 10:03 PM   #37
AsianP
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Can’t we just list handles? Just like I did while back…
There are so many new promoting handles now with two master handles ban.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 07:57 AM   #38
FRESHNFRUITY
Account Disabled

Darn good thread if you ask me and if you don't like what you hear, do not ask me.
FRESHNFRUITY is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 07:57 AM   #39
FRESHNFRUITY
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
Can’t we just list handles? Just like I did while back…
There are so many new promoting handles now with two master handles ban.
Send me a message
Old 02-05-2024, 08:04 AM   #40
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

If your review history is mainly of new providers added to a studio and they are always over the top yes recommendations, you might be a promoter.

By the same token and to affirm that belief, when multiple other guys visit a provider based on your reviews and they get at best half the service you say you received in your review, you are definitely a promoter.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 08:21 AM   #41
FRESHNFRUITY
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
If your review history is mainly of new providers added to a studio and they are always over the top yes recommendations, you might be a promoter.

By the same token and to affirm that belief, when multiple other guys visit a provider based on your reviews and they get at best half the service you say you received in your review, you are definitely a promoter.
Promoters = Misleading or fake reviews. Simple as that.
Old 02-05-2024, 07:18 PM   #42
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRESHNFRUITY View Post
Promoters = Misleading or fake reviews. Simple as that.
That is too general - it needs to be something specific that people can actually observe and not something subjective.
Old 02-05-2024, 08:58 PM   #43
SS2018
Valued Poster

I see promoters working the late shift today.
SS2018 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 09:17 PM   #44
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS2018 View Post
I see promoters working the late shift today.
I take it that you’re being sarcastic. Maybe you should do a bit more research. Exactly which one of the posts in the last day and a half is a promoter? Idiot? Yes. Promoter? No.
CaptainZman is online now   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 09:21 PM   #45
SS2018
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZman View Post
I take it that you’re being sarcastic. Maybe you should do a bit more research. Exactly which one of the posts in the last day and a half is a promoter? Idiot? Yes. Promoter? No.

4 bumps on the first page for the same girl.
SS2018 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women