Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2024, 08:51 AM   #1
Dallasolo
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default Encounter: Scarlett at AS

Date: Around easter
Name: Scarlett
Phone: See website
Email Address: See website
URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/models
City: Big D
State: Texas
Address: A familiar area
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very sexy, C cups natural ish looking but MM, thicker than most with a really nice ass,very cute face. It was her in the photos but add a couple years and obviously photoshopped.
Recommendation: Yes
Dallasolo is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 09:22 AM   #2
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

She’s already gone.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 09:59 AM   #3
Stressfree1
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Thanks for the detailed review of Scarlett
Stressfree1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:37 AM   #4
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 11:37 AM   #5
Dallasolo
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
She’s already gone.
Thanks for letting me know what I literally said in the review!
Dallasolo is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 02:28 PM   #6
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasolo View Post
Thanks for letting me know what I literally said in the review!
Dude! Wasn’t letting you know. Stop being self-centered. Not all readers here have access to ROS and that info doesn’t need to be in ROS. And saves readers’ time not having to search for her on AS site. Make this shit easy for others.

Besides that… What’s the point of reviewing a woman who’s already gone if the review isn’t going to be an entertaining read. I guess you just needed to renew your PA.
Old 04-12-2024, 04:01 PM   #7
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Thanks for the review dallasolo. Good information to have if and when Scarlett comes back to DFW. Also, just ignore the hall monitor.
CaptainZman is online now   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 04:40 PM   #8
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Dude! Wasn’t letting you know. Stop being self-centered. Not all readers here have access to ROS and that info doesn’t need to be in ROS. And saves readers’ time not having to search for her on AS site. Make this shit easy for others.

Besides that… What’s the point of reviewing a woman who’s already gone if the review isn’t going to be an entertaining read. I guess you just needed to renew your PA.
I believe it’s against the rules to reveal information from the ROS… maybe you need to read up on the rules
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 04:57 PM   #9
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 643_DP View Post
I believe it’s against the rules to reveal information from the ROS… maybe you need to read up on the rules
Ha! You believe?

It’s not against the rules to look at the website from the link that OP provided and state on this thread, as I did, that Scarlet is gone. Scarlet being gone is public knowledge per the AS website.

Don’t jump on this thread trying to attack me and preach to me about the forum rules. You’re one of the worst offenders. Crawl back into your hole and take a nap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZman View Post
Thanks for the review dallasolo. Good information to have if and when Scarlett comes back to DFW. Also, just ignore the hall monitor.
I find it’s very ironic how both you and knucklehead seem to always appear on the scene one after another anytime I post a reply on this forum. You both did the same thing on another two threads with the recently departed beeman1000. Why is that? Are your two handles related to one another in some way? Was beeman1000 a third handle of yours? What is it you really want to tell us about yourself?
Old 04-12-2024, 06:08 PM   #10
buttermilkoperator
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Thanks BigBamboo. I don’t have ROS so it was helpful for me. I’ve also considered posting a mediocre review to get PA but now will not out of shame
buttermilkoperator is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 08:23 PM   #11
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ha! You believe?

It’s not against the rules to look at the website from the link that OP provided and state on this thread, as I did, that Scarlet is gone. Scarlet being gone is public knowledge per the AS website.

Don’t jump on this thread trying to attack me and preach to me about the forum rules. You’re one of the worst offenders. Crawl back into your hole and take a nap.

I find it’s very ironic how both you and knucklehead seem to always appear on the scene one after another anytime I post a reply on this forum. You both did the same thing on another two threads with the recently departed beeman1000. Why is that? Are your two handles related to one another in some way? Was beeman1000 a third handle of yours? What is it you really want to tell us about yourself?
Please stay on topic. This is a review about Scarlett not a thread started by you to rant. Again, thank you Dallasolo for the review.

Maybe we follow each others posts just like you and springfest, or one of his other handles, do? Now you can get back to monitoring all the posts along I-35 and rtm’ing any infractions you feel break the rules. Thanks for the hard work.

Also, knucklehead is calling members names and is very disparaging.
Old 04-12-2024, 08:27 PM   #12
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttermilkoperator View Post
Thanks BigBamboo. I don’t have ROS so it was helpful for me. I’ve also considered posting a mediocre review to get PA but now will not out of shame
And how do you know it’s a mediocre review? By Bamboos bs comments? :ro flmao:
Old 04-12-2024, 10:25 PM   #13
buttermilkoperator
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZman View Post
And how do you know it’s a mediocre review? By Bamboos bs comments? :ro flmao:
Yes
buttermilkoperator is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net