Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452898
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47481
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2019, 03:26 AM   #1
Scubasteve85
Valued Poster

Default Nuremberg area for the next month

I’m in the Nuremberg area for the next month or so and am looking for a low key provider just to go out with and maybe get a few bbbjs nothing to crazy just looking for a good time I can frequently have without all of the hassle. Anyone on here have any ideas or can point me in the right direction
Scubasteve85 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 03:20 PM   #2
MikeNm
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

I’ve not heard much about Nuremberg action, but Berlin has laufhouses and clubs. You’re best option for Nuremberg for an extended stay is to meet a local for dating. I’ll be in Nuremberg for 1 day after Christmas and interested if you have any success.
MikeNm is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 03:17 PM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubasteve85 View Post
I’m in the Nuremberg area for the next month or so and am looking for a low key provider just to go out with and maybe get a few bbbjs nothing to crazy just looking for a good time I can frequently have without all of the hassle. Anyone on here have any ideas or can point me in the right direction
Never been but a girl I know who used to work in the FRA area ' invited me to visit her'; better said invited me to come see her at this club and to bring Euros for her but too far to venture for me out of my regular routine just to see one girl but her club looks interesting. I fucking can't stand the large FKK Clubs especially the ones in the FF area and prefer smaller clubs. This club looks interesting in the event I were in the N-berg area...

https://www.fkk-sylt.com/Home

Do not know anything about it but I would venture to say there will be very few English speakers here, very little harassment like the large clubs where they annoy you like flies and service levels higher and cheaper too. Places like this will not be upsell city. Worth a shot...

Likewise haven't been to this one but it is at your disposal..

https://fkk-palmas.de/

The city has a tiny RLD as well, I wouldn't expect much there.

If you are willing to drive FKK Hawaii and FKK Colosseum are about 1.5-2 hours away maybe less if no speed controls at off hours...

If your goal is just some blowjobs may as well go to one of these two FKKs right nearby, cheap entry, eat, use the wellness centers and I suspect a basic session is 35-50 Euros there ( I could be wrong but won't exceed 50) and CIM might be a 25-50 add on; no more than 100 Euros most likely less....BBBJ should be included in basic service if they try to tack on tell them take a hike... This isn't Hessen ( The state Frankfurt is in as well as the cities that are home to Sharks, Oase, Palace, Mainhatten and ROM), things are cheaper.

Good luck to you
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 12:13 AM   #4
biglick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

@kosher I'm in the Nuremberg area now for the next few weeks any chance you have some up to date Intel on the best FKKs or Brothels in the area?
biglick is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 04:17 PM   #5
johnjordy
Registered Member

yeah good please contact me i will give you more information thank you
johnjordy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 08:54 AM   #6
MartinBaier536
Valued Poster

yep, biglick is right.
MartinBaier536 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net