Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47525
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2016, 07:24 AM   #31
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Too risky for me...I have a non-Hobby life!

I am not ashamed of how my face looks, however, I hate the stories I hear of providers being out with their families and get recognized and aproached by Joe Blow in public. Too many providers have been outed from posting face pics, matched with their personal social media sites and it's just not worth it to have to go thru that painful dilemma. If you won't see a lady based on her right for discretion, then we are probably not a good match to begin with.

Happy Friday!
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 07:43 AM   #32
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW View Post
If you won't see a lady based on her right for discretion, then we are probably not a good match to begin with.
What the... Quintessential jump to conclusion here. Did I miss where this was being equated to "rights" or even negatively with the choice anyone can make? If I don't want to spend time being intimate with someone with shark chompers in their mouth it has nothing to do with their choice of discretion.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 07:57 AM   #33
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

This is not negativity FuninDFW...this is how I feel, but you can call it what you want.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:01 AM   #34
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is not negativity FuninDFW...this is how I feel, call it what you want.
I didn't call it negativity, though. You seem to think I said something other than what I said.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:06 AM   #35
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well in that case, so did you

*insert " DUUHH" picture here*
Old 03-11-2016, 08:24 AM   #36
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well in that case, so did you

*insert " DUUHH" picture here*
Putin forth quite the effort here.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:30 AM   #37
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Because CLEARLY, you're not worth the effort...

*Insert a bigger *DUUUHHH" here"
Old 03-11-2016, 08:34 AM   #38
Iam45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Look at it this way.... When junior is inside having fun, the only thing that I am seeing is the face of my partner, not her legs, not her ass - her face. So yes, the face does matter. A lot.
Iam45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 08:36 AM   #39
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because CLEARLY, you're not worth the effort...

*Insert a bigger *DUUUHHH" here"
So. Close. Almost. Comprehension. Reading. Foot. Mouth.

Here, Bliss. Get it? :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam45 View Post
Look at it this way.... When junior is inside having fun, the only thing that I am seeing is the face of my partner, not her legs, not her ass - her face. So yes, the face does matter. A lot.
Quote:
RESPECT HER RIGHT OF DISCRETION!
edit: I'll actually go into full detail if you reply again and still don't, for your convenience.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:36 AM   #40
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

i think representative body images are very important for a provider, but since so much of a woman's attractiveness is based on her personality, I'm willing to take reviewer's word for it when it comes to a pretty face.

(BTW, Bliss is very pretty, in both face and personality, so no one need worry.)
Hellion437 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 08:50 AM   #41
rockr31
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

A pretty face is very important, but I understand not showing it. It would be a big part of the decision on whether to see the provider again or not.
rockr31 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 08:56 AM   #42
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I am not ashamed of how my face looks, however, I hate the stories I hear of providers being out with their families and get recognized and aproached by Joe Blow in public. Too many providers have been outed from posting face pics, matched with their personal social media sites and it's just not worth it to have to go thru that painful dilemma. If you won't see a lady based on her right for discretion, then we are probably not a good match to begin with.

Happy Friday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
What the... Quintessential jump to conclusion here. Did I miss where this was being equated to "rights" or even negatively with the choice anyone can make? If I don't want to spend time being intimate with someone with shark chompers in their mouth it has nothing to do with their choice of discretion.
See both sides here, Bliss is actually pretty so the only thing she's looking for is some personal privacy. I see Fun's point in that some gals here have rocking bodies but have really bad teeth or or fugly.

Bliss's comment really bothers me in that I can't imagine how a guy could think it's a good idea to approach a provider in public, ESPECIALLY when she's with people - isn't that just a little bit of common sense??? And if I was the girl and I hadn't even seen the guy that would freak me out.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 08:58 AM   #43
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

FunInDFW, earlier I thought you were just being a dick with your original response to my comment. Now, I believe you really do have a couple of chromosomes missing. So, let me break it down for you...

QUOTE Originally posted by FunInDFW: "Did I miss where this was being equated to "rights" or even negatively with the choice anyone can make?"

Evidently you did. You see, CopierGuy dam near rubbed his dick all over your face with his Right's speech. Bfeguytx stated the same thing in my last sentence...with me so far?? Go rub one out, perhaps your brain will be less foggy...maybe.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:39 AM   #44
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I show enough of my face for guys to decide if they think I am pretty or not. When you add money to the equation standards become unrealistically high lol, why do you think so many women use heavy photoshop and professional pictures. Professional pictures are great, I will do mine soon. Heavy photoshop is not.

Anyway, guys approach me even when I'm out jogging without makeup on. And hobbyists that I met told me I'm pretty, they could be saying that just to be nice but whatever! Flattery puts me in an extra giving mood.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 09:47 AM   #45
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
FunInDFW, earlier I thought you were just being a dick with your original response to my comment. Now, I believe you really do have a couple of chromosomes missing. So, let me break it down for you...

Have to fix broken quotes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW
"Did I miss where this was being equated to "rights" or even negatively with the choice anyone can make?"
Evidently you did. You see, CopierGuy dam near rubbed his dick all over your face with his Right's speech. Bfeguytx stated the same thing in my last sentence...with me so far?? Go rub one out, perhaps your brain will be less foggy...maybe.
I don't think I was being a dick. I was simply questioning (albeit rather aghast) your odd reply to something that hasn't been said. You are indeed correct though that I am missing chromosomes. Specifically the ones where I can't question a woman who's looks have prevented others from questioning her or give her a free pass.

Both posts to which you refer do no comparing. They are actually declarative. The latter of the two, which you say says the same thing, does not say (as it's written, obviously) the same thing: You're saying a guy isn't a match if he can't respect your right to discretion, he's saying he might not be a match if you don't have a face picture (the implication being that an appealing face is important to his connection to the provider).

The crux of the problem here is that, multiple people have said that face pictures are important for their process, and you've seemingly jumped to a conclusion that anyone who needs a face isn't respecting discretion. Hence me asking where those were equated or that needing a face picture was somehow negatively affecting the choices guys make. What you've said is perfectly valid; but given what's already said makes it out of place.

Also odd was your reply to my initial response. It further reinforced that there was some disconnect from what is actually being said.

I won't delve into personal insults; but let's just say you held out longer than I expected. Succumbing was a matter of when, not if. If you'd like an imagine insertion tutorial, I can certainly oblige.

edit: What this boils down to, for you or whomever is wondering as to the "why"... The scenario from the reply I can imagine is that a guy is interested in someone who feels like Bliss does. He's on the fence about her because he can't see her face. He might be a 'pretty face' guy instead of a legs, tits, ass, etc. type of guy. So he asks for information about her face, maybe even a picture. I'd hate to see a potential hookup be ruined by that provider thinking he wasn't respecting her rights to privacy or discretion and giving him the old "reply back and I report you for harassment" card I hear (and have seen personally) being pulled. Too often (and maybe for good reason?) people are quick to think everyone is out to get them when someone is being genuine/sincere and don't get the opportunity to express it unless they preface every pm/reply.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women