Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2016, 03:54 PM   #1
TotalPhophine
Registered Member

Default Help a Newb Brother out? Providers open to newbs list exists?

*puts on Flame Retardant suit*

Finally graduated to at least a basic Member of the Forum. Been lurking for awhile. I know the answer to my question is here but for the life of me I cant find it.

Methinks i need more search parameter training.

Basically I am hoping the works been done for me...if it hasnt I shall do my best to put one together.

I am looking for a list of Ladies that are open to a Newb like me (new to board not to the Hobby). I do not have a reference I can use, asked her and her response was I had to figure it out so should they...meh go to girl back home whatcha gonna do? Lol. Is there a way to do the search to include that or gotta wade through each ad and figure it out?

Issues using work as check...dont have a card...dont have an office....no external way to see any info on me. I have a badge and an email address and understandably that isnt enough for aome.

God I miss redbook...would have written some numbers down befoee rhey shut it down and had at least a couple. Live and learn.

So anyhow...can't wait to get started and will try and wade through the ads to see about that Newb list.

*pants off prematurely?* (just the pants btw, prematurely)
TotalPhophine is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 06:57 PM   #2
Lifeking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Best newbie advise is go to this website and get yourself an account.

https://www.preferred411.com
Lifeking is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 07:16 PM   #3
TotalPhophine
Registered Member

Yeah still mulling that over. Seems like if you have that then you still need references. Gonna give this some time and see if I can just slowly build the references up.

Thanks for the suggestion tho!
Old 03-15-2016, 07:42 PM   #4
aubie79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Here you go..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=newbie

Search is a pretty handy tool. Have fun.
aubie79 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:16 PM   #5
TotalPhophine
Registered Member

Perfect thank you for the link. Seems like a good place tobstart!
Old 03-15-2016, 10:27 PM   #6
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Try California instead of Texas as well. Lol...
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 10:57 PM   #7
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm Form Cal and Miss redbook and I love new friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalPhophine View Post

Finally graduated to at least a basic Member of the Forum. Been lurking for awhile. I know the answer to my question is here but for the life of me I cant find it.

Basically I am hoping the works been done for me...if it hasnt I shall do my best to put one together.

I am looking for a list of Ladies that are open to a Newb like me (new to board not to the Hobby). I do not have a reference I can use, asked her and her response was I had to figure it out so should they...meh go to girl back home whatcha gonna do? Lol. Is there a way to do the search to include that or gotta wade through each ad and figure it out?

Issues using work as check...dont have a card...dont have an office....no external way to see any info on me. I have a badge and an email address and understandably that isnt enough for aome.

God I miss redbook...would have written some numbers down befoee rhey shut it down and had at least a couple. Live and learn.

So anyhow...can't wait to get started and will try and wade through the ads to see about that Newb list.

LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:10 AM   #8
Coop25
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16...ghlight=newbie

Here's a more current newbie friendly list it's only like 2-3 weeks old. You can also go to the Requests and ISOs section and search newbie and a ton of threads will come up. If no one piques your interest from the list or the Requests section go the Provider Ads and the Weekend Lineup section and search newbie that will take more hunting because you'll also get all not newbie friendly providers too.
Coop25 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 03:07 AM   #9
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm newbie friendly.
I prefer P411, but I'll take a couple provider references. In lieu of that, I'll sometimes meet a client out for dinner beforehand. I can generally get an idea of who he is that way.
I've never had any problems.
PiperPosh is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 03:36 PM   #10
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperPosh View Post
I'm newbie friendly.
I prefer P411, but I'll take a couple provider references. In lieu of that, I'll sometimes meet a client out for dinner beforehand. I can generally get an idea of who he is that way.
I've never had any problems.
Generally, a newbie has NO provider references (although, he may have a p411 account, just zero OKs). Hence the term, newbie.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 04:32 PM   #11
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm newbie friendly as well babe with a light sceening I'd be happy to show you some fun.
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:35 PM   #12
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Generally, a newbie has NO provider references (although, he may have a p411 account, just zero OKs). Hence the term, newbie.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:52 PM   #13
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Two other suggestions.
Post an ISO.
Read ads. Many ladies post newby friendly.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 07:54 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalPhophine View Post

If you have been lurking like you say you have you would already know the answer to your question ...

Make the Search tab your friend and do a Search. There are over 100 threads that will answer your stupid question. Make sure you do your due diligence or suffer the consequences.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women