Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
Meeshee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13979
Default Smokin' Hot Photos: Stay Ahead of the Curve

Dallas Tour
Oct 21-28
Half Day Shoot
$700

5 outfits
10 final images
champagne, snacks, music
wardrobe consultation
5-star suite
pro hair & makeup by Meeshee™ - $125
deposit - $300

Bookings
9am, 3pm
meeshee@meesheephotography.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DallasTour.jpg (149.4 KB, 263 views)
Meeshee is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #2
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

I like your photos Meeshee and recommended you to a lady, but she reported back to me that you would charge her double to keep the rights to her photos.

As some ladies still prefer to be anonymous in this profession, I think that is a really scary proposition. Not everyones wants or can afford to pay extra for discretion, and I think coming from a female photographer that it is particularly disappointing.
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #3
Meeshee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Ireland View Post
I like your photos Meeshee and recommended you to a lady, but she reported back to me that you would charge her double to keep the rights to her photos.

As some ladies still prefer to be anonymous in this profession, I think that is a really scary proposition. Not everyones wants or can afford to pay extra for discretion, and I think coming from a female photographer that it is particularly disappointing.
Yes you did refer her, Leah and I thank you for that. However, I have an obligation to abide by my policies and practices as I'm sure you do the same in your business, whether I'm a male or female is irrelevant. If I am going to do business with a client, it must be to the benefit of both of us, I'm sure you can understand.

When a photographer releases the (copy)rights to photos from a photo shoot it means that the photographer rightfully deletes all photos from their computer/records upon completion of the shoot and turns over all of his/her work to the client and has no rights to the photos whatsoever. In this regard, the client at that point has 100% rights to do whatever he/she likes to the photos and post wherever he/she desires and even profit from the photos without any rights or say from the photographer.

In terms of anonymity, I consistently have clients who practice total anonymity. In other words, they do not want any of their photos that may in any way shape or form suggest who they are. In honor of this, my contract fully discloses that prior to my posting any of their photos on my site. All of my clients can attest to this including ladies whom I'm sure you know. I obtain their consent on a per photo basis to what I would like to post on my website - period. As a woman, I understand this. There is nothing scary about that.

But when someone requests that I fully release copyright the exchange is a higher price. Given the terms of my contract, I think it is more than fair.

In today's economy, I totally understand that every penny counts. That is why I stand by the aforementioned clause in my contract of obtaining the approval to post individual images of my clients on my site. After all, my website is indicative of my work.

My pre-shoot phone consultations determine what style of shoot a client desires, whether it's showing face or practicing total anonymity as you have stated, Leah. Such an understanding enables us to maximize all of the photos without having to eliminate those that do suggest who she is.

This provides a fair arrangement for both photographer and client. Again, as a woman, I strive to respect the desires of my clients. But if the client desires to go a step further and ask that I release all copyright to my work, there is a price. Otherwise, it does not make sense for me to do business with her and she is best suited to find another photographer who will meet with her needs.
Meeshee is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Thank you for explaining that Meeshee, it makes a vast amount of difference and I'll certainly pass it on.

Leah x
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women