Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2017, 12:25 AM   #31
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

I keep you in my prayers. ..

Happy holidays my girlie.. wish I could help you..
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 10:43 AM   #32
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Thank you everyone.

It's all good ladies. We can have our opinions all day long.....
I can post what I want.
Talk about it or not talk about it as much as I want.

What people think doesn't matter....

In these last few months, I've been through some very painful and awful medical stuff.

So if someone chooses to mean or be nice (I DO like nice). It's on them not me.

I did find A.B kind of pointed and sharp but I didn't let it bother me. I understood the good intentions behind it.

In the end of the day....life still moves on.
Don't let the board/internet drama affect your mood, enjoy everyday to the fullest, don't give up the fight
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 10:59 AM   #33
Alfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Best wishes to you Sweetie i hope you have a lot of fun an possable miracle ! My prayers are for you .Take care live life to the fullest !
Alfred is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 12:06 PM   #34
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone. Things are little worse than I thought. It's a matter of quality life now.

It's been suggested that I start a gofundme. I REALLY DO NEED the help but I'm a little nervous that those who like to dog pile will dog pile.

Who knows.....

But for now, thank you for the well wishes.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:03 PM   #35
london2012
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

so sorry to hear about your situation.

However, i bet this last 2 years will be the best time of your life because you now know how precious life / time is and you will live life to the fullest.

i have not met you before but hope i do in the near future.
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 06:07 PM   #36
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Thank you everyone. Things are little worse than I thought. It's a matter of quality life now.

It's been suggested that I start a gofundme. I REALLY DO NEED the help but I'm a little nervous that those who like to dog pile will dog pile.

Who knows.....

How about you start a gofundme in your private life, and then leave this board. Seriously, people will be negative here, and I would be shocked if the positive if donations outweigh the negatives considering you arent providing anymore.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 07:01 AM   #37
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Who knows.....

You may have a different experience than I did.. but yeah, people will absolutely dogpile to dogpile. Most of them won't have the balls to do so on the board, etiher. They'll just send you anonymous emails and make snide commends on unrelated threads.

I had mine up after I had emergency surgery in November and couldn't work my RW job or my side job for 3 weeks. I ended up pulling the fund down due to the negativity. As I've joked about some of my good hobby friends completely disappearing. "Cancer just isn't as sexy as their dick in my mouth". It is what it is.. and the give a fucks are pretty limited around here these days.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 09:27 AM   #38
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Kaylee, we are all on a time limit to live on this earth, some live longer than others. Sometimes the doctors are wrong in determining when you are going to die. All you can really do is live life to the fullest extent each day you are granted to be able to live, thank others for being your friends and keep your family close. Your thoughts are right, but IMO, to announce a personal issue openly on a whore board is not a good idea.

Even tho a small percentage of members think that just because you are a member here that you are part of big family or you have true friends on here, that is definitely not true. I am sure that most of us have either lost a loved one or is terminally ill, but know better than to broadcast it on a whore board. You see, on the internet, especially a whore board, at most, there are aquaintances, but for the vast majority, it is good time friends and if you have money, you will be tolerated. As Grace has said, once you are down in any situation and let it be known to the membership here in an open thread, the trolls, pessimists and assholes come out to make their smartass remarks in public and private. Then if necessary, call it sarcasm to justify.

Good luck to you Kaylee!
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:40 AM   #39
Willow Breeze
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 152631
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kaylee I have always loved you and will pray for you and do what I can in every way that I can for you. My Mother beat cancer and my father is still fighting it. I have lost many dear friends to cancer. I wish you all the best. Call me anytime my phone is always on.
Willow Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:22 PM   #40
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Kaylee, best of luck to you and your family and try to keep fighting.

I won't philosophize, but I will point out that medical science is continually advancing in knowledge and treatment.

If there are experimental treatments out there in which you can participate, please consider joining those.

Even if there are non you can join, it may well be that a treatment develops in the next year or so that can benefit you.

Stay strong!

All of us will see you (and everybody else) on the "next side" if indeed that is meant to be.

Love!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 12:08 PM   #41
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sending you boatloads of warm loving thoughts. Start that GoFundMe campaign. Us gals will share it with every sex worker and ally on the planet. Do eeet!
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 01:54 PM   #42
TxHarleyGuyII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Were I given the prospect of having only two years to live, one thing's for certain - THIS (ECCIE) WOULD BE THE LAST PLACE I'D BE SPENDING WHAT PRECIOUS LITTLE TIME I HAD LEFT.

Stay positive and fight the fight. Doctor's don't know everything. And sometimes, they don't know shit.

Don't know you. Never met you. But I do remember you from 'back in the ASPD days. I always found you to be a very attractive lady.

With a positive mindset and a strong measure of faith, anything and everything's possible.
TxHarleyGuyII is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women