Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
sovanna
Misbehaving right ;)

User ID: 168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation ***What clubs to work at in Tyler?***

I'm thinking of touring down your way. What clubs are best or ok with out of town girls working? Thanks in advance.
sovanna is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:08 PM   #2
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I wish I could make an informed recommendation.

Unfortunately, the only recommendation I can make it that you should move permenantly to Tyler!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:33 AM   #3
sovanna
Misbehaving right ;)

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's been awhile since I've been to Tyler touring.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:45 PM   #4
Vigs1974
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

There are only two. Timeout and Visions. I have only been to Timeout. I don't think they care if you are short term and out of town.
Vigs1974 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:55 AM   #5
JanellSauvage
ATF-HIGH DEMAND

User ID: 354532
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’ve worked at both and honestly in my opinion they are both disgusting. Vision is a rinky dink hole in the wall with mostly teens-mid 20 yr old men and Mexican men just getting off of work. You are required to dance completely nude on the main floor no matter how much you are getting tipped.. they don’t care if you aren’t making a $1 u still have to dance pussy out... and after u make your money you put all of it into a lock box where the club keeps it until the end of the night, they take their cutt and they give you the rest. Needless to say I wasn’t down for poppin my pussy in the air in front of a bunch of guys for free and I hated the idea of someone else having my money locked away all night .. I was there for an hr 1/2, made $100 and quit my first night.

Timeout is a ma and pa club. The girls are sweet and some of them are actually attractive lol but the owners are as crooked as they can be. They could careless about the safety of their dancers as long as the clients cut them in on $$ they’ll turn their cheek to just about anything. My last night at TO I had a filthy drunk guy rough handling me and offering me $100 for 4 dances and to stick his dirty fingers in my ass and pussy.. I agreed to dance the 4 songs ($20/song in the nude) but told him no way I would let him put anything inside of me. he refused to take no as an answer .. he told me I didn’t have to worry about getting into trouble bc he already paid the bouncers to leave us alone. I tried waving a bouncer over after the guy said he had to run to his car for another $100.. sure enough all the bouncers were gone and no where to be found. I got my $100 from the guy then went to report it all to the owners and they flipped shit on me for making a big deal about it. I was livid. If I’m going to pay a club a percentage of the money I bust my ass for then they better be providing security and insurance that I am safe and treated well.

These are just my personal experiences and I have different standards but for what it’s worth I give both clubs 2 thumbs down.

I plan on going out to this bikini bar in Jefferson this weekend .. some girls I know dance there, they have live bands, pool tables, bar and poles but the girls don’t take their clothes off on stage or on floor at all. My gfs say they make more there then they did at TO. I post a review after I go there this weekend. Good luck to you and be safe out there Mama��
JanellSauvage is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 11:50 AM   #6
Bronco85
Valued Poster

Damn I need to go to Jefferson
Bronco85 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 04:16 PM   #7
Benfold65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

/\ 2nd that
Benfold65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 09:00 AM   #8
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I used to love titty bars before I found the hobby. Doesn't take long in the Dallas strip clubs to spend $300 and end up with blue balls and they don't even have their "pussy out".
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 10:44 AM   #9
JanellSauvage
ATF-HIGH DEMAND

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol @JWood I’m glad you found the hobby. I still enjoy the club scene for fun and change of pace but yes the hobby is a lot more satisfying for both parties I think.

Guys, if you’re ever out and about in Jefferson and want some half naked company to entertain you, drink, pole dance, shoot some pool and get to know each other I’d be willing to meet and greet in Jefferson and take it from there...

https://rendezvousbikinibar.com
Old 12-20-2017, 10:44 AM   #10
JanellSauvage
ATF-HIGH DEMAND

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol @JWood I’m glad you found the hobby. I still enjoy the club scene for fun and change of pace but yes the hobby is a lot more satisfying for both parties I think.

Guys, if you’re ever out and about in Jefferson and want some half naked company to entertain you, drink, pole dance, shoot some pool and get to know each other I’d be willing to meet and greet in Jefferson and take it from there...

https://rendezvousbikinibar.com
Old 12-21-2017, 03:51 PM   #11
sovanna
Misbehaving right ;)

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I’m on my way to Tyler to try out the clubs. I’ve danced in all kinds of clubs all nude or topless. Let’s see how it goes.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:31 AM   #12
Schwing Dealer
BANNED

Schwing!
Schwing Dealer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women