Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-14-2017, 04:11 PM   #1
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Thinking of visiting.....

Hello everyone my name is Cendell M im from Houston and im just starting to travel....

I have only traveled in Texas, Austin & Dallas so far, i do very well in Austin but looking to expand and start out of state traveling .

My question is how is business and ive never been to shreveport so i was looking for some feed back on visiting in the next week, would you guys be interested in screening/pre booking for next Tuesday-Friday and where would be a good place to stay.

I hope this is the right area to ask as would rather ask than post a provider ad.***To mods if i have done this wrong i apologize and let me know if i need to post ad just curious if i would have luck in getting clients (if business is well there) if so i have no problem posting ad with my rates but Gentlemen can take a look at my showcase and pm me for any additional questions if you have any ....******

Hope to hear some positive responses and hope to visit your town
!

Thank you so much everyone and ladies as well we welcome you all to Houston if you come

Cendell M
Old 12-14-2017, 11:45 PM   #2
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

[QUOTE=Cendell M;1060282921][COLOR="Red"]Hello everyone my name is Cendell M im from Houston and im just starting to travel....

I have only traveled in Texas, Austin & Dallas so far, i do very well in Austin but looking to expand and start out of state traveling .

My question is how is business and ive never been to shreveport so i was looking for some feed back on visiting in the next week, would you guys be interested in screening/pre booking for next Tuesday-Friday and where would be a good place to stay.

I hope this is the right area to ask as would rather ask than post a provider ad.***To mods if i have done this wrong i apologize and let me know if i need to post ad just curious if i would have luck in getting clients (if business is well there) if so i have no problem posting ad with my rates but Gentlemen can take a look at my showcase and pm me for any additional questions if you have any ....******

!

Thank you so much everyone and ladies as well we welcome you all to Houston if you come

Cendell M Hi everyone i just wanted to thank the people who reached out via pm and welcomed me to ome visit and thank you for the prescreen/booking info well from the wonderful hospitality im def looking forward to being in you city next week...

Keep them coming p411 or via eccie pm with screening booking of course the more the happier i am about getting there ....also if you can pm as to a good area hotel to stay id greatly apprciate that i will also do my reserch before making the trip and have my place pre booked as well id like it to be comfortable for everyone , it will be in calls so id like everyone to be comfortable with where i choose to stay....

okay we have plenty of time to iron everything out and once again thanks for everyone being so very helpful and nice see ya soon .

Cendell M
Old 12-15-2017, 05:40 AM   #3
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have the hotel thing down. You can catch a ride with me. I'm heading here next week.
Old 12-15-2017, 08:17 AM   #4
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
I have the hotel thing down. You can catch a ride with me. I'm heading here next week.
Awesome thank you R.m im pretty booked i think we will do great call me in a bit love ...Sexy mama
Old 01-08-2018, 07:22 AM   #5
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Returning will post Ad weekly ad with info and weekend at at proper time!! MUAH

[QUOTE=Cendell M;1060284093]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
[COLOR="Red"]Hello everyone my name is Cendell M im from Houston and im just starting to travel....

!

Thank you so much everyone and ladies as well we welcome you all to Houston if you come :thumbsup:

Cendell M :msn-wink: Hi everyone i just wanted to thank the people who reached out via pm and welcomed me to ome visit and thank you for the prescreen/booking info well from the wonderful hospitality im def looking forward to being in you city next week...

Keep them coming p411 or via eccie pm with screening booking of course the more the happier i am about getting there ....also if you can pm as to a good area hotel to stay id greatly apprciate that i will also do my reserch before making the trip and have my place pre booked as well id like it to be comfortable for everyone , it will be in calls so id like everyone to be comfortable with where i choose to stay....

okay we have plenty of time to iron everything out and once again thanks for everyone being so very helpful and nice see ya soon .

Cendell M:pash::mwah1:
Hello everyone Im bumping this to start pre screening/booking for my return visit!

This time i will be staying longer as i did not get to see everyone that request so the plan is this i will stop in Lake Charles/Lafayette day or two, then Shreveport/Bossier, and lastly Monroe.

Im familiar with Bossier already thanks the lovely gentlemen and providers who help,i also have some help with where to stay in Monroe (i will be contacting him via pm soon) Ty ,but the other two towns not sure of!!

So if you're interested in seeing me or returning visit please send a pm, NEW friends pm to PROPER SCREEN & PRE BOOK PLEASE!

Date (plan) is to return leaving Jan 14/15 & stay until i can see each city i announced!

Thank you for any and ALL your help and please read SC/P411 for PLEASE IMPORTANT ALL INFO REQUESTED for my SCREENING!

I'm very excited to return,if fingers crossed something comes up i will give proper notice as to why and when i will be there,dates stand as of now!!

Again Thank you all and hope to see you soon,start the screening/booking ASAP...

Cendell M
[/B]
Old 01-08-2018, 09:33 AM   #6
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

**********CLOSED**********
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women