Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2013, 09:07 AM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A story to end the abortion debate and silence the murderers forever

http://f2photographybylexi.wordpress...-joshua-fretz/
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:33 AM   #2
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Very strong stuff.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:49 AM   #3
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Agreed, strong emotional stuff, but I don't think it's going to change the opinions of anyone who has strong feelings on the subject.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #4
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The irony of the Repubs stance is that they want these babies to be born into a world where the parents do not want them, but then they want to cut spending of every single program that would allow them to live after they were born. I wish the two parties would switch their stance on this issue, Dems go pro-life and Repubs go pro-choice. At least then it would make some sense.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:58 AM   #5
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
The irony of the Repubs stance is that they want these babies to be born into a world where the parents do not want them, but then they want to cut spending of every single program that would allow them to live after they were born. I wish the two parties would switch their stance on this issue, Dems go pro-life and Repubs go pro-choice. At least then it would make some sense.
Yeah, or that they feel like they're being forced to pay for the living standards of other people, but they're fine forcing a woman to have another being feeding off of her body against her will.

There's also the dichotomy of their generally anti-abortion and pro-death penalty stance.

There's that saying that Conservatives only care about you before you're born and after you're 18.

We need the pro-death party! Pro-abortion and pro-death penalty!
Old 06-28-2013, 09:59 AM   #6
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

I guess I missed it. The Republicans cut funding on private adoptions?

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:01 AM   #7
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post

Old Dingus
Also, it's not like even adoption is a good solution. There are all sorts of problem with our adoption system and of course, this all costs taxpayer money as well.

Carrying a fetus until birth isn't a guaranteed safe situation for the health of the mother. Even if it is successfully delivered, there's still great physical, emotional, and financial strain upon the mother as well.

We're not even talking about additional issues such as cases of rape or incest (which I believe the proposed Texas law that was recently filibustered does not allow exceptions for).
Old 06-28-2013, 10:03 AM   #8
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post

Old Dingus
Last time I checked the foster care system is overrun with kids that nobody wants. Nice theory, when we don't have a foster care system, your theory may hold some water, but until then you are simply misinformed and the assumption that they will be adopted is false.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:37 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

My sister adopted two children from the foster system. She votes republican. Not only that, her husband's nephew stayed on with her after the divorce. Three childen that were "unwanted"; one was a junior criminal, one has severe personality problems, and one is developmentally slow. Quite a load for a working single mom.

NWA, you are repeating fairy tales and believing they are facts.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:49 AM   #10
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
My sister adopted two children from the foster system. She votes republican. Not only that, her husband's nephew stayed on with her after the divorce. Three childen that were "unwanted"; one was a junior criminal, one has severe personality problems, and one is developmentally slow. Quite a load for a working single mom.

"An estimated 400,540 children and youth were in foster care on September 30, 2011, according to the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS) preliminary report released July, 2012."

That's not my idea of a fairy tale, it's a nightmare for these children. I understand you trying to be a good little conservative, and it's very noble of your relatives, but everyone needs to wake up.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post

totally amazing isn't it?

save the kids
put them through hell by cutting funding that keeps them alive

all for political issues .. translation

rail about educating them,,
how much it costs taxpayers to support them
then blame it all on the dems
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #12
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
It will change absolutely nothing.

Women getting abortions already know this, by and large. So do the doctors who perform the abortions. So do the politicians who provide funding and legal protection.

They simply do not care.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #13
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:

While there are certainly success stories, it doesn't change the actual fact that our foster care system is currently both overloaded and underfunded.

That's not to say abortion is an ideal solution, but to say "hey, just give the baby up for adoption and everything will be ok" is oversimplification at best.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
WOW
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You make the point for abortion, you are just to biased to see it.

Kids nobody wants...a junior criminal, one with severe personality problems and a retard. That is wtf you wind up with when women have unwanted children.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post

That's not to say abortion is an ideal solution, but to say "hey, just give the baby up for adoption and everything will be ok" is oversimplification at best.
No JD's sister adopted a criminal, a retard and a antisocial PD.So that means that the morning after pill and any other form of abortion should be outlawed.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women