Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2014, 10:52 PM   #46
DMike
Valued Poster

doubt it ..but i would love to see a employer start at high wages, just to see how many white men would actually go !
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:20 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're so full of shit JLHomo. We should do without cabbage?

The problem here is that the people would stop buying cabbage if it was unaffordable, and we'd have to import it, like we already do with so much of our produce, from Mexico.

If the price of cabbage were to skyrocket, then you would be whining because American workers were "takers" and we're ruining business for poor American at corporations.

You can't have it both ways, JLHomo. Me, I LIKE cabbage.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 12:13 AM   #48
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
How many of you own or manage a Company?

I do. We are now up to 16 employees, we are a industrial repair facility.

I have one "Caucasian" working for me. He has been with us since 1978.

The rest of our men are all Hispanic, whom we have taught a skilled trade.

Three of the younger men, still in their 20's, were taken right out of high school vocational programs. The rest have been hired through yhe years either by word of mouth, relative, or what ever.

Why no young "white guys"? It is quite simple. They don't want to do this type of work, where you have to learn a highly skilled, and well paid trade, and also get dirty.

The trade we are in, a young man who can think on his feet and be willing to work can be making $80,000+ a year after about 3 to 4 years of training, with a nice benefit package.

We treat our men right because we invest a lot of time and effort into their education, so to speak.

You would think that would attract any young man. But the big catch is at the end of the day, you will be tired, and dirty.

A good nights sleep and a bath cures both.
Good for you! Sounds like you are doing it right. Much success to you!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:21 AM   #49
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
How many of you own or manage a Company?
Mine is smaller but slightly more diverse and very well educated.

5 males - 5 females
3 Hispanics
1 Asian American
1 African American
1 Native American
1 Associate Degree
7 Bachelor Degrees (only 1 Coog sniff, sniff)
4 Law Degrees

We have serviced our niche for over 75 years and we are still using the original name. The work is not physical but demanding nonetheless. There is no time clock but the 10 full time employees (2 are considered hourly) probably average in the neighborhood of 60-65 hours per week. Even though there are two of us considered to be the Chief Cooks and Bottle Washers (different responsibilities), 7 of our employees have been with the Company longer than me, including the other CC&BW.

Our long-term outlook is excellent and there is a very capable successor in place. I plan to retire soon! Hopefully, the Company will be around another 75 years, if not many more!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:04 AM   #50
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Mine is smaller but slightly more diverse and very well educated.

5 males - 5 females
3 Hispanics
1 Asian American
1 African American
1 Native American
1 Associate Degree
7 Bachelor Degrees (only 1 Coog sniff, sniff)
4 Law Degrees

We have serviced our niche for over 75 years and we are still using the original name. The work is not physical but demanding nonetheless. There is no time clock but the 10 full time employees (2 are considered hourly) probably average in the neighborhood of 60-65 hours per week. Even though there are two of us considered to be the Chief Cooks and Bottle Washers ( I consider that terminology offensive to working class people) (different responsibilities), 7 of our employees have been with the Company longer than me, including the other CC&BW.

Our long-term outlook is excellent and there is a very capable successor in place. I plan to retire soon! Hopefully, the Company will be around another 75 years, if not many more!
In line with diversity goals, I hope the successor is a black lesbian woman with some American Indian heritage who is disabled, and is committed to diversity in your other employees, and suppliers, as well as cutting edge green technology. I also hope she supports paid maternity and paternity leave for a minimum of 12 weeks, and a living wage of at least 15 dollars per hour, plus benefits.
If not, you are just another angry old white man, and you are part of the fucking problem.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 02:42 PM   #51
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I also hope she supports paid maternity and paternity leave for a minimum of 12 weeks, and a living wage of at least 15 dollars per hour, plus benefits. If not, you are just another angry old white man, and you are part of the fucking problem.
Actually our lowest hourly paid clerical employee makes over $20 per hour, with outstanding benefits, including fully paid health, dental and life insurance. Since you brought it up, it also includes maternity leave benefits, that have not been utilized since I have worked there. But it is available, if needed!

I am glad that puts me over and above what you have previously categorized as the "another angry old white man" category. Since we have now established that I am NOT a "part of the fucking problem," who is? Could it be that the "angry old" Jewish Defectors have already saturated the "part of the fucking problem" market?

Perhaps!
Old 07-01-2014, 03:57 PM   #52
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

We were issued our Business Licence in 1962. We incorporated in 1972.

All of the stock is owned by three people, equally.

As for diversity, we have one openly gay man, he has been with us for 17 years. He is more conservative than I am.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:26 PM   #53
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually our lowest hourly paid clerical employee makes over $20 per hour, with outstanding benefits, including fully paid health, dental and life insurance. Since you brought it up, it also includes maternity leave benefits, that have not been utilized since I have worked there. But it is available, if needed!

I am glad that puts me over and above what you have previously categorized as the "another angry old white man" category. Since we have now established that I am NOT a "part of the fucking problem," who is? Could it be that the "angry old" Jewish Defectors have already saturated the "part of the fucking problem" market?

Perhaps!
Is the successor a white man or not?
Is it twelve weeks of paid maternity leave for both parents, including gay parents?
Do gay spouses get full medical and dental...?
Old 07-01-2014, 05:08 PM   #54
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you jumping to conclusions again? Who said (or even implied) that the successor was a man, white or otherwise?

Quote:
including gay parents?
Why the interest in "gay parents" rights? Are you considering applying for a future job opening? If so, your secrets are safe with me. I strictly adhere to a policy of "don't ask, don't tell."

Quote:
Why the interest in "gay spouses"rights? Are you considering applying for a future job opening? If so, your secrets are safe with me. I strictly adhere to a policy of "don't ask, don't tell."

Not to worry Jewish Defector, we won't know of your homosexual tendencies unless you decide to volunteer your personal information.

As for me personally, I don't care who you spend your spare time with.

I will make a deal with you, I won't ask if you won't tell!

BTW, you're a nosy cock-sucker, aren't you? (Oops, I said I wasn't going to 'out' him?)
Old 07-01-2014, 06:15 PM   #55
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #56
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Is it twelve weeks of paid maternity leave for both parents, including gay parents?
Did anyone other than me follow the sequence of leading questions asked by the Jewish Defector?

In question #1, he wants to know whether "the successor" will be "a white man."

He follows that in questions 2 & 3 by pointedly asking whether our company offers paid benefits for "gay" employees and/or their "spouses."

Hmmmmm, sure sounds like the Jewish "Gay" Blade is looking for a job!
Old 07-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #57
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Did anyone other than me follow the sequence of leading questions asked by the Jewish Defector?

He follows that in questions 2 & 3 by pointedly asking whether our company offers paid benefits for "gay" employees and/or their "spouses."

Old 07-01-2014, 08:36 PM   #58
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

Did they teach you to avoid answering questions at Cougar High?
Old 07-01-2014, 08:58 PM   #59
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Did they teach you to avoid answering questions at Cougar High?
Has the Jewish Gay Blade and/or his "Partner" found meaningful employment yet?

Jewish Gay Blade -----> <----- Jewish Gay Blades "Partner"
Old 07-02-2014, 12:10 AM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Isn't it illegal to even include age, race, sex or orientation on a job application?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women