Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2018, 01:22 PM   #61
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

And if you consider it racist to state the fact that Tomlin was selected by the creators of the "Rooney Rule", who basically had to hire a black coach, to show how "Progressive" they are, then, you are blind to the fact that he was the best black coach available, not the best coach available.

Yet, its also clear, they have treated their black players far worse than they ever treated the white ones, going back to Joe Gilliam, if that's the correct spelling, when they chose Nutri System Bradshaw, over him, when it appeared Gilliam was the better QB.

You get caught partaking as a black player, buh bye, get accused of raping two women, and nearly kill yourself on your bike, oh well??
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:44 PM   #62
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Obviously, you shop at the Giant Ripoff.

Probably own lots of Kneeler shirts too.
I shop at different places. I usually go to Tom Fridays to get some excellent custom cuts of meat. I don’t own a Steeler shirt. But I’m guessing you have your own copy of Joe Pa’s statue in your living room. BTW, was Franklin an Affirmative Action pick? The NCAA has a diversity pledge. Are their players felons in training? Maybe you should talk to DED about it. Or did he already PM you?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:56 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
And if you consider it racist to state the fact that Tomlin was selected by the creators of the "Rooney Rule", who basically had to hire a black coach, to show how "Progressive" they are, then, you are blind to the fact that he was the best black coach available, not the best coach available.

Yet, its also clear, they have treated their black players far worse than they ever treated the white ones, going back to Joe Gilliam, if that's the correct spelling, when they chose Nutri System Bradshaw, over him, when it appeared Gilliam was the better QB.

You get caught partaking as a black player, buh bye, get accused of raping two women, and nearly kill yourself on your bike, oh well??
First of all, no NFL team HAS to HIRE a minority coach. They HAVE to INTERVIEW a minority candidate. Secondly, Noll benched Bradshaw and started Gilliam. Jefferson Street Joe played himself out of the league. He had some serious issues that led to his death. I played against him when he played for the Pittsburgh Wolfpack. He wasn’t too good then. You should really do some research before you hit your keyboard. You are seriously uniformed. But we all know that. And calling the NFL the National Felon League just shows your glaring bigotry. 72% of the players are black.

Here’s the story on Gilliam. Noll gave him a great opportunity. The Steelers treated him fairly. He had his demons which lead to his demise. It was on him:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...ng-qb-job/amp/

Your welcome
Old 09-17-2018, 02:43 PM   #64
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

The Steelers should have never franchise tag le veon "all I care about is money " bell. They needed to upgrade that secondary and found some more help in the front 7. You put up nearly 90 points in 2 games at home and lose? Tom Bradley has to go with all of those arm tackling instead of hitting and wrapping.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:00 PM   #65
Devo
Valued Poster

So, you are saying that every year there aren't a number of players who commit crimes?

And, its not racist to say that most crimes are committed by AA's at a far higher rate, than whites, also, Asians commit almost no crime, neither is racist, its the truth.

Murders, in the inner city, are almost exclusively black on black, or black on white, at rates exceeding 80 percent or more, depending.

Again, you can play the liberal race card, and try to deny the truth, but it is, what it is.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:02 PM   #66
Devo
Valued Poster

Guess what, there aren't many KKK members in the NFL getting arrested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ers_by_racial/

And though 70 percentish are AA, they committed 90 percent of the crime, you can take the kid from the hood, but you can't ever take away what they learned growing up there.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:32 PM   #67
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Guess what, there aren't many KKK members in the NFL getting arrested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ers_by_racial/

And though 70 percentish are AA, they committed 90 percent of the crime, you can take the kid from the hood, but you can't ever take away what they learned growing up there.
So Devo, you said Tomlin was the “best black coach available , not the best coach available,” That’s a blatantly racist statement. Who’s blind here? Seems like Tomlin has a better record than most of his white peers. His record is equal to Cowhers record. I think the Steelers hired who they thought to be the best coach regardless of race. Period. They chose him over Russ Grimm. Did Grimm ever land a HC job? No. So you stand by your National Felon League statement? Did you get your hood and sheet dry cleaned today?

BTW, here’s the record of all NFL teams over the last 10 years. Of course, Tomlin has been with the Steelers all ten of them:

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/galler...ed-32-1-010417

They are 3rd best. Seems like the Steelers hired the best coach at the time. A blind man can see that.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:10 AM   #68
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Tomlin won a superbowl with Cowher's team. In the "reverse the racism" department--it was no different than Gruden winning a super bowl with Dungy's team. The common thread: neither Gruden nor Tomlin are particularly good coaches and were really good at being in the right place at the right time.

Tomlin isn't a good coach. The Steelers don't win the games they are supposed to win. Clock management has been a running joke since he took over. When he hasn't had superstar coordinators, the team has suffered. He is, by all accounts, a great guy in the community and a black guy coaching the team that basically invented NFL affirmative action. Good story. Shitty coach. You don't need to make it full-on KKK as Devo did to prove that point.
Quote:
Fuck the Kneelers, fuck the owners, fuck the coach, fuck em all.
You think this is the Penn State locker room shower under Paterno/Sandusky, or what? Mods can't save the blue-aide drinkers from the Truth about what the program covered up in the name of "FOOTBAW on Saturdays."
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:11 AM   #69
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Tomlin won a superbowl with Cowher's team. In the "reverse the racism" department--it was no different than Gruden winning a super bowl with Dungy's team. The common thread: neither Gruden nor Tomlin are particularly good coaches and were really good at being in the right place at the right time.

Tomlin isn't a good coach. The Steelers don't win the games they are supposed to win. Clock management has been a running joke since he took over. When he hasn't had superstar coordinators, the team has suffered. He is, by all accounts, a great guy in the community and a black guy coaching the team that basically invented NFL affirmative action. Good story. Shitty coach. You don't need to make it full-on KKK as Devo did to prove that point.

You think this is the Penn State locker room shower under Paterno/Sandusky, or what? Mods can't save the blue-aide drinkers from the Truth about what the program covered up in the name of "FOOTBAW on Saturdays."
The typical yinzer straw man aurgument: “Tomlin won with Cowhers players”. The same thing could be said that Cowher won with Nolls players. The fact of the matter is both coaches worked under GM Kevin Colbert. They’re as much Colbert’s players than anyone else’s. Cowher went 8/8 in his last year. Tomlin took those same players and went 10/6 the very next year. Maybe Tomlin coached Cowhers player better than Cowher. Tomlin has never had a losing season, Cowher had a few. They’re records are nearly identical, both are 1/1 in SBs. The Steelers have the 3rd most wins in the last 10yrs in the NFL under Tomlin. Coaches are judged by championships and wins. Tomlin has been at the top of his profession. To argue against that is just a fools errand. The record is what it is. It’s black and white. No pun intended. Few people know that Lombardi inherited 8 future HOF players when he took over the Packers. He only drafted 1, Herb Adderly. Nobody says that Lombardi inherited great players. Conversely, Noll inherited 2 pro bowl players near the end of their careers, Andy Russell and Roy Jefferson. He completely rebuilt the team and the franchise from the ground up. He laid the foundation for Cowher and Tomlin to be successful. Low T have you played football at any serious level? To suggest Tomlins not a good coach is merely your opinion. It’s not backed up by the numbers.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:17 PM   #70
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Low T have you played football at any serious level? To suggest Tomlins not a good coach is merely your opinion. It’s not backed up by the numbers.
Listen, shitbird, it's like this: yes, I played football. For a big AAAA school. Even at that level, coaches are evaluated, among other things, based on what potential they've squandered.

Let's accept the "GM runs the personnel show in Pgh in a vacuum" argument as true (which it isn't but whatever): Given the players he was dealt and the quality of the organization behind him, a blind fucking squirrel could've taken Tomlin's teams to 8-8 or better.

When you watch the end of almost any half during Tomlin's tenure and you watch the horrendous clock management? On the HC. When you see the atrocious calls he's made, say, going for 2 since they moved the PAT back? HC. Letting the inmates run the asylum (Ben calling his own game) and squander perhaps the best offensive troika since the 90s Cowboys? HC. Not being prepared to win the games they should easily win? HC.

Try this on: sit down with anyone who actually knows FOOTBAW! and watch the all-22 footage from a midseason steeler game from any year under Tomlin and ask yourself: why are guys having straight up blown assignments and in the wrong place in week 8? HC. Belichick's teams don't do that. Cowher's teams don't do that. Dungy's teams didn't do that. Gruden's teams have always done it. See the pattern?

But hey, if you want to tell yourself the guy is a good coach, keep smoking that ganga. I'll tell you this: despite being a clear whack-a-doo, there's a better than 50/50 shot that if you did play any kind of ball and/or own a Playstation that you could've coached the steelers to the record Tomlin has or better.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:45 PM   #71
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG y'all are some angry mofo's.

Wanna hug it out?

Naked?

Come on now. Can we have one nice convo without all the negativity & hate, please?

Go Steelers!
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:19 PM   #72
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Listen, shitbird, it's like this: yes, I played football. For a big AAAA school. Even at that level, coaches are evaluated, among other things, based on what potential they've squandered.

Let's accept the "GM runs the personnel show in Pgh in a vacuum" argument as true (which it isn't but whatever): Given the players he was dealt and the quality of the organization behind him, a blind fucking squirrel could've taken Tomlin's teams to 8-8 or better.

When you watch the end of almost any half during Tomlin's tenure and you watch the horrendous clock management? On the HC. When you see the atrocious calls he's made, say, going for 2 since they moved the PAT back? HC. Letting the inmates run the asylum (Ben calling his own game) and squander perhaps the best offensive troika since the 90s Cowboys? HC. Not being prepared to win the games they should easily win? HC.

Try this on: sit down with anyone who actually knows FOOTBAW! and watch the all-22 footage from a midseason steeler game from any year under Tomlin and ask yourself: why are guys having straight up blown assignments and in the wrong place in week 8? HC. Belichick's teams don't do that. Cowher's teams don't do that. Dungy's teams didn't do that. Gruden's teams have always done it. See the pattern?

But hey, if you want to tell yourself the guy is a good coach, keep smoking that ganga. I'll tell you this: despite being a clear whack-a-doo, there's a better than 50/50 shot that if you did play any kind of ball and/or own a Playstation that you could've coached the steelers to the record Tomlin has or better.
Oh, you played HS football!!!!!! Where? In Lancaster Pa? Was an Amish guy you’re mascot? Or were you actually the mascot? Please, provide a link, some fact about Steelers personnel desicions? You’re pulling stuff out of your ass. I saw a lot of blown coverages by NE last Sunday. It happens every Sunday by every team. It’s like this, Belichek is the best coach. Nobodies close. But Cowher was no better than Tomlin. If Tomlin loses to inferior teams then Cowher couldn’t beat the good ones. Their records are almost identical. And Cowher wasn’t a time management guru. You just regurgitate what you hear on the Fan from stupid yinzer fans. After all, you’re the guy who insists Trump inherited $250 million in 1974 even though his father didn’t die until 1999. You can’t even get that straight. Now go back and review game tape. Get back to Art Rooney with your expert recommendations. I’m sure he’ll jump on it.
Old 09-18-2018, 03:00 PM   #73
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
OMG y'all are some angry mofo's.

Wanna hug it out?

Naked?

Come on now. Can we have one nice convo without all the negativity & hate, please?

Go Steelers!
Please refer to my earlier post re:
Pittsburgh fans.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=19

Lolololololol
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 03:18 PM   #74
Devo
Valued Poster

To be clear, my relatives were persecuted and some killed by the KKK in Central PA, Irish coal miners, who, were the N*ggers to the KKK in lieu of blacks that they didn't have working in the coal mines.

My poor relatives, were persecuted as much as, if not more than many non slave owned blacks, locked into working and dying in the mines, never able to pay off your debt to the mines, etc.

One great grandfather made "Viskey" during prohibition, he was a Slav, and he earned enough to pay off his mine debt, and get the fuck out before he was killed, or died from black lung.

So, please don't lecture me on racism, or being racist.

While affirmative action, while probably needed, has just become an excuse to pick someone other than a white man, for the job, seeing that "I", and the rest of us, have some invisible privilege, that should see us discriminated against to right wrongs, we never committed.

Stating fact, is not being racist, even if you and some on the left use that term, anytime someone says something they disagree with.

Like, far more young black men are killed by other black men, than by white cops.

Truth, yet BLM and others will stand there and call anyone white who says it, the KKK, a white supremacist, etc.

Tomlin imho, is not a good coach, and, sans Ben next year, we are going to see how good HIS leadership, and HIS team is.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 03:22 PM   #75
Devo
Valued Poster

Then again, the NFL is so politically poisoned, and I dislike like the Democratic ass licking owners so badly, I don't really give a fuck what the Kneelers do, or don't do.

Frankly, I hope they become the Pirates, do a 20 plus losing season streak, and the entire league can be swallowed up by sinkholes for all that I care.

Further, I have learned not to measure my own success, based on idiots hitting each other on Sunday afternoons.

Nor, do I see my past involvement in the sport for more than it was, its not like having played football, at any level makes you a hero.
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women