Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59870
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2017, 09:16 PM   #1
gt27
Valued Poster

Default Mayweather vs McGregor

Anyone going to watch? Any hot takes on the fight, odds etc. . .

Maybe I am the only one, IDK, but I would love to see McGregor destroy Mayweather even if he has to ground and pound his ass. I actually think McGregor has a chance too. Yes, he is not a professional boxer, but he has a hell of a left jab and and a strong chin.

So in other words, yes, I and about 10 friends will be watching this fight at my house.

Anyone else going to be watching?
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:28 PM   #2
ginger
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11294
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I also would like to see that happen lol

It's gonna be a great fight
ginger is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 10:17 PM   #3
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger View Post
Yes I also would like to see that happen lol

It's gonna be a great fight
Who ya' got?
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 11:41 PM   #4
ginger
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11294
My ECCIE Reviews

McGregor I like Mayweather but I just want to see him get his ass kicked one good timelol
ginger is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 12:06 AM   #5
gt27
Valued Poster

You are great. Yes you are pretty, but that post won me over. Mayweather needs an ass beating and McGregor has the prescription. I am waiting to bet on it because McGregor has too many people betting on him right now. I will probably bet on the fight a few days before it happens so the fan betting dies down.

I take it that you are a fan, I hope you are going to watch the fight. If you want to bet with me, I will take McGregor at +375.

Good to see you posting!! Just to remind you; you are beautiful.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 04:51 AM   #6
ArmChairQB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

McGregor has absolutely no chance of coming close in a boxing match against Mayweather in a boxing match. This will go down as the worst boxing match / spectacle in the history of boxing and it's just a complete joke to the real boxers out here coming up trying to make it in the sport. I won't pay $1 to watch this crap.
ArmChairQB is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 07:16 AM   #7
Yecv5915
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Amen, armchair. Of course it would be fun to see Mayweather get his ass kicked but who thought this was a good idea (except for the people making a shit ton of money off of it)?
Take the best at a sport and expect someone really good at another sport to compete with him?

There's a lot of crossover between football and rugby, but no one is picking the Chiefs if they're matched up against a world class rugby team.
Yecv5915 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 09:32 AM   #8
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Got a feeling it's going to be another boring Mayweather fight. Mayweather dodging and moving and refusing to throw a punch. Dancing for the whole fight, avoiding fighting. Don't think McGregor can get threw that defense. Best boxers in the world can't get threw it.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 10:34 AM   #9
lawrenceks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

PLEASE DON'T PAY FOR THIS FIGHT!
That just gives them encouragement to keep making this completely ridiculous parings. If you want to see good MMA the UFC has you covered with regular events. If you want good boxing GGG vs Canelo is 3 weeks after this mess and has the potential to be the fight of the decade.

McGregor vs Mayweather is going to be a boring, 12 round crapfest. Mayweather is going to lean back, roll his shoulder to deflect punches, counter punch with only scoring in mind, clinch when McGregor gets close, and run away to break pace. He's done this is all of his last 14 fights over the last 11 years (save Ortiz who he borderline sucker punched and Hatton which was a bad fight).
lawrenceks is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 12:13 PM   #10
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

For this kind of money, McGregor does have an outside chance, as this $ will get him professional boxing training. But, how much of this "how to" he can retain after getting thumped several times is the huge question as he can not go back to UFC methods.
Second, if Mayweather goes for a points decision, which is where the original odds came from, and which Mayweather has done before, McGregor will have to aggressively take the fight to Mayweather. And Mayweather is know as a defensive boxer.
Last, this will not be two heavyweights going for damage. It will be technical, and unless McGregor gets lucky, Mayweather will take match on points.

Summary:
Even though McGregor has a two inch reach advantage, and is a decade younger:
Mayweather has the defensive advantage
Mayweather has the technical advantage
Mayweather has the experience/training advantage
Mayweather is fighting in his normal weight class

McGregor has to go for actual boxing technical points from the start, but, he simply does not have the boxing ring experience for that. His only hope is that Mayweather doesn't take the prework seriously.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 12:19 PM   #11
gt27
Valued Poster

Ok, it's not like I have never seen boxing before. I started from the standpoint that McGregor has no chance whatsoever and Mayweather would kill him in the ring. Then I watched McGregor who, albeit a UFC fighter, has a killer jab and a stellar chin.

I think most boxing fans are brushing McGregor off as a joke, but this guy can box. Yes, Mayweather is a defensive whiz, but I think this is his best chance to get his first L. Watch some of McGregor's fights and tell me where I am wrong on McGregor.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 01:33 PM   #12
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Mayweather will school him watch.
Lubeman is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 04:21 PM   #13
KCGator
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubeman View Post
Mayweather will school him watch.
Easy money for Floyd. Since they're boxing, this is really a no brainer. He's gonna beat Conor like a drum.

I'll be there in person soaking up that LV fight night electricity.

KCGator
KCGator is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 06:33 PM   #14
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Would have loved to see this as a UFC fight, and watch Mayweather take a true beating. lol.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 09:31 PM   #15
ArmChairQB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I wish the contract read like this. 1. The first 6 rounds will be fought under the Boxing rules , this will MAKE Mayweather try to actually fight to KO McGregor this put him into the one position he does not like to be in a real fight . 2. If it gets to round 7 we go to the MMA rules god the look on Mayweathers face to start that round would be worth $1000 to pay to watch. Lmao
ArmChairQB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women