Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2017, 09:12 AM   #16
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE THIS BOARD!!
So helpful and insightful and I KNOW it will open up much needed dialogue and help some people out ultimately making my job easier
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:47 AM   #17
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACharmXo View Post
I LOVE THIS BOARD!!
So helpful and insightful and I KNOW it will open up much needed dialogue and help some people out ultimately making my job easier
I'm very glad you like it! My goal is definitely to make it helpful to both newbie clients and providers.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:30 AM   #18
FreezyIce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
If you bring your own protection, best if it's still in a sealed package to ensure the covers haven't been tampered with.
To piggy back off of this, I would encourage everyone (not just newbies) to consider this when offering the provider a beverage. If you have a bottle for her, or the both of you, wait until she's there and open it in front of her. I can't imagine a provider NOT appreciating this gesture.

It shouldn't have to be this way, but in this day in age....
FreezyIce is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:35 AM   #19
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezyIce View Post
To piggy back off of this, I would encourage everyone (not just newbies) to consider this when offering the provider a beverage. If you have a bottle for her, or the both of you, wait until she's there and open it in front of her. I can't imagine a provider NOT appreciating this gesture.

It shouldn't have to be this way, but in this day in age....
Excellent point!
Old 08-23-2017, 02:11 PM   #20
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think these have been covered yet.

Do not barter. It's rude, offensive, and it will get you on her blacklist quickly. Letting a provider know that 'other providers do it for such & such an amount' is irrelevant... obviously she's offering something you want, or you would be speaking with the other provider.

Also, don't try to schedule with one provider, not follow through and then review another provider. If you're going to be tacky, please hide in the shadows… It's impossible to give you another chance when you rub your shenanigans in our faces.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:29 PM   #21
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Default Negotiating Donations

Since it came up, I'll give my take. Remember, it's a newbie thread. It would be a ballsy newbie indeed who tried to negotiate their first time out of the gate. But, the newbies of today are the mongers of tomorrow. I believe the newbies are our future (cue Whitney Houston). Or something like that.

I can tell you about my own choices. Others may have a different view and that's OK, they are welcome to express it.

I don't negotiate. Why? Well, for one thing it just doesn't seem to be the right thing to do. I don't haggle over the price of a meal at a restaurant, over plumbing repairs, or with my yard maintenance service. I'm not sure what makes this different. To me there is no difference.

However, there is also a self-interested reason. I prioritize great experiences over bargains. I know that providers hate haggling. In my view it will be much harder if not impossible to have a great experience if the provider is pissed off at me for trying to talk her down (especially if I succeeded). If someone at my company told me I was only making 75% of my normal salary on a certain day, I sure as hell wouldn't be busting my ass for them on that day.

That's my take. Other opinions are fine as long as they are not made personal.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:52 PM   #22
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Default The Two Call System

It may sound strange at first, but you most often won't know exactly where you're going to meet a provider until shortly before the meeting time.

This is the Two Call (or text, more likely these days) system:

Message 1: Gets you to a place close to where the provider is

Message 2 (appointment time or shortly before): Gets you to her specific location

For hopefully obvious reasons this only applies to incall.

For example, say I'm to meet a provider at 4:30 PM in a certain city or area of the city (this part would usually be known in advance):

Message 1 (likely around 4:00): Name of a hotel

You get to the hotel and notify her you've arrived when it's time for the appointment.

Message 2 (4:30 or shortly before): Room number

For a residential location you might be given an intersection for the first message and a nearby street address for the second.

This is not a hard and fast rule, not all providers bother with it but many do, especially where hotels are involved.

What's the reason for it? Mainly to keep you from showing up too early, while she's still getting ready. You typically won't get the second message until near the appointment time.

Also, if the provider asks you to park in a specific location it may be because she wants to observe you from a vantage point on the way in, to verify you are who she thinks you're supposed to be. I wouldn't say this is common but it's happened to me a couple of times
Old 08-23-2017, 08:18 PM   #23
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Default Planning, the Key to Success

You want your first encounter to happen smoothly, presumably. So leave nothing to chance. Make and execute a plan.

A good plan starts with 3 steps:

1. Read her showcase
2. Read her showcase
3. Read her showcase

(Really, you should have already done this before even contacting her, but do it again to make sure you know everything you need to know)

Don't just look at the pictures. Yes, there are words! Read them. They can tell you much of what you need to know, such as expected donation and donation procedures, preferred method of contact, availability, etc. Much of what you need to know is right there, yet any provider can tell you she answers lots of questions every day that are already answered in her showcase. If you have P411, check her profile there as well.

Figure out how long it's going to take to get to her general location (city or area of a city) and work back from there to decide when you need to leave. I personally add about 15-20 minutes for traffic contingencies and I often see that I would have been late had I not done that.

I advise making a checklist of the things you need before leaving. Such as: donation, envelope (if needed), hobby phone (if applicable), any legal medications to help you achieve your full potential (make sure to take them an appropriate length of time before the date), covers, etc. You'll have a lot on your mind and it's easy to forget something.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:11 PM   #24
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Lots of good info for newbies here. We have all been there. There used to be a good sticky in the OK forum by a previous mod advising newbies. I was going to add it to this thread but it seems to now be gone. I will add this and it covers a ton of ground. A huge ton. The Golden Rule applies here every bit as much as it does in the real world. Maybe more. If you are not familiar with it, I suggest some research. To paraphrase, treat others as you wish to be treated. Amazing how well that works.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:20 PM   #25
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Do not blow up a providers phone with inane, pointless diatribe or text constantly asking for pictures. You will be labeled as a timewaster and ignored. Generally, only communication related to scheduling or a scheduled appointment is appropriate.

That's not to say that providers don't occasionally develop a rapport/friendship with certain clients that transcends hobby boundaries, but she will certainly let you know if that's the case. Don't take that sort of thing for granted.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:30 PM   #26
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Also, always do your best to provide your screening information on the first communication. It's very frustrating, time-consuming & unnecessary to have to exchange multiple messages in order to get someone verified.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:52 PM   #27
BradPitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Ginger, can you post, a pic of your new tits? Asking for a friend
BradPitt is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:04 PM   #28
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha ha! I think you should text me about 30 times asking me that same question.

But in all seriousness, I do plan on posting new pictures once I am completely healed. Thanks for your interest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPitt View Post
Ginger, can you post, a pic of your new tits? Asking for a friend
Old 08-23-2017, 10:17 PM   #29
BradPitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well, if that would actually work. Hold on to your in box!
BradPitt is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:52 PM   #30
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Lots of good info for newbies here. We have all been there. There used to be a good sticky in the OK forum by a previous mod advising newbies. I was going to add it to this thread but it seems to now be gone. I will add this and it covers a ton of ground. A huge ton. The Golden Rule applies here every bit as much as it does in the real world. Maybe more. If you are not familiar with it, I suggest some research. To paraphrase, treat others as you wish to be treated. Amazing how well that works.
Absolutely could not agree more. So many problems can be avoided just by following this one, simple rule.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women