Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2015, 09:48 PM   #16
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default well, Dang it? guy to do!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
I know better than to air my dirty laundry and/or complain in a public forum. It is in bad taste and like cream I should rise above it. Unfortunately, I am human and I faultier at times. I've just been frustrated and not sure how to let people know to show a little respect when asking a girl out and put some time into spelling and complete sentences at the very least.

So to change the topic from "where do we draw the line on who we see" to what is expected in an initial contact email, might be a better course for this thread.

I prefer the longer well thought out emails, but at the very least can you gentlemen please let us know when, where, how long, and incall or outcall, etc when asking if we are available?
You wasted some effort in pasting the undesirable emails, now would you please paste a desirable first greetings if that be cool?

Please stay grounded! Don't go to low or to high!
Meaning don't go over board with the real sappy or over the top ones!

Some times a man just needs laid! Kind of like you looking for a way to vent for some relief and not just staying on point.

Most of us have and will continue to have frustrations with $$. Not everyone can be a 1% er cause where would we be living otherwise.

Relax woman! I give great massages when called upon, Unforgettable I believe!
I ain't cheap either though.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:49 AM   #17
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I draw the line when I feel our personalities are not a match. For example, I spoke with a gentleman on the phone and from our conversation I just got vibe we would not work together so I declined to see him the the future. He's very polite and I just let him know it's was a personality thing...that I didn't think we "clicked". We have seen each other socially and we are always cordial and friendly. He's even watched my purse that had my personal information for me before.

I've also distanced myself from clients that I didn't enjoy spending time with BCD. I'm not one to fake chemistry so if it's not there....it's just not there. I am easily orgasmic so that statement is not a challenge.

I don't blow off a potential client based on their grammar (or lack of). Many gentlemen are aces at numbers and terrible with words. Some of the older generation never got the hang of typing because they have always had a secretary. Others are trying to TCB with the hobby while they are taking care of their own business during the day and night. Instead of writing off someone for reminding me too much of e.e. cummings, I tend to analyze the tone of their communications.

As for Miss Knightly's situation...most real gentlemen ask the lady what her preference is or give one option and ask for others. She could be reacting to the fact that her input was not requested at all. With the model that Jessica adheres to, a man that only thinks of his own convenience will not be a good fit. She seems to bend over backwards to try to be accommodating to her clients and a man who is only concerned with himself would most likely leave her feeling not so great.....

I was raised in an old-fashioned household and all that entails, so personally if a man wants to take the reins he better be a gentleman and drive our carriage to some place nice. Nice can mean a five star restaurant, a budget friendly hidden gem of a mom and pop place that he wants to share with me, or even a simple picnic that he prepared and put effort into. It really is the thought that counts and I think Miss Knightly would agree. It wasn't the fact that he would be spending less on the the meal itself but that he chose a place without thinking of her enjoyment.

Just my interpretation of her possible motivations based on Jessica's board personality.

Your pseudo-analyst,

Angel
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 07:42 AM   #18
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default If he was used to hold your purse...ha ha. yeah irony! But we can always be friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
I draw the line when I feel our personalities are not a match. For example, I spoke with a gentleman on the phone and from our conversation I just got vibe we would not work together so I declined to see him the the future. He's very polite and I just let him know it's was a personality thing...that I didn't think we "clicked". We have seen each other socially and we are always cordial and friendly. He's even watched my purse that had my personal information for me before.

I've also distanced myself from clients that I didn't enjoy spending time with BCD. I'm not one to fake chemistry so if it's not there....it's just not there. I am easily orgasmic so that statement is not a challenge.

I don't blow off a potential client based on their grammar (or lack of). Many gentlemen are aces at numbers and terrible with words. Some of the older generation never got the hang of typing because they have always had a secretary. Others are trying to TCB with the hobby while they are taking care of their own business during the day and night. Instead of writing off someone for reminding me too much of e.e. cummings, I tend to analyze the tone of their communications.

As for Miss Knightly's situation...most real gentlemen ask the lady what her preference is or give one option and ask for others. She could be reacting to the fact that her input was not requested at all. With the model that Jessica adheres to, a man that only thinks of his own convenience will not be a good fit. She seems to bend over backwards to try to be accommodating to her clients and a man who is only concerned with himself would most likely leave her feeling not so great.....

I was raised in an old-fashioned household and all that entails, so personally if a man wants to take the reins he better be a gentleman and drive our carriage to some place nice. Nice can mean a five star restaurant, a budget friendly hidden gem of a mom and pop place that he wants to share with me, or even a simple picnic that he prepared and put effort into. It really is the thought that counts and I think Miss Knightly would agree. It wasn't the fact that he would be spending less on the the meal itself but that he chose a place without thinking of her enjoyment.

Just my interpretation of her possible motivations based on Jessica's board personality.

Your pseudo-analyst,

Angel
Poor guy, I hope you were honest with him and helped him about by sharing that precise info!?!
Old 01-29-2015, 10:17 AM   #19
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

You have to follow your intuition, your gut feelings. It's what protects you.

As a close friend once said, it's a business first and foremost. You can reserve the right to refuse service to anyone you choose. Your body is not a public commodity.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:39 AM   #20
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

As it turns out, my instincts were correct on this one. I found him on the Bad Boy list for shorting girls, being rough, and having bad hygiene. I guess I dodged a bullet.

But, I guess I'm spoiled by all the poet prose and romantic well written request that when I receive a "Hey girl U available 2 maro nite?" I just don't feel it.

Up your game, show some respect, and spend a minute to act like a gentleman with some taste and style.

My initial contact with you (all potential suitors) is my website. I spent time writing pages to let you get to know me and see if you think we will be compatible. I didn't just throw up some photos taken with my cellphone in a bathroom with prices. I took the time to let you know more about who I am and presented photos that let you, not only see what I look like, but in the setting and style that I feel sexiest.

Now, to address thebuffmantraples, the following is a basic example of what I feel is appropriate. It is not the best, over the top, just a standard type request.

Jessica,
I hope this email finds you enjoying your weekend. My name is John Doe and I live in San Diego, CA. Last week, I found myself in Las Vegas in the arms of a wonderful woman, Heather D'Angelo. When I told her my business would be taking me to Houston, she recommended I contact you and gave you a very high endorsement.
I will be staying downtown Houston the 2nd -5th of February and I would very much like to spend an evening out with you one of those nights for 3 hours, but if things go well, possible an overnight if you are open to that.
My P411 is John-55-5555 and I can also provide reference (Heather being one) if you'd like.
I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
John Doe
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:45 AM   #21
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default Glad you are safe honey.

Gut instinct never fails! Stay safe and Relax woman.
Old 01-29-2015, 03:38 PM   #22
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
May we meet at what a burger on xxxxxxx and xxxxxxx exit?[/COLOR]

Those are cut and pasted and exactly how presented, except the streets are xxx out for privacy reasons.
You're protecting the privacy of a Whataburger?

Jessica, where can I find your reviews? There are none listed under your profile.

Thanks!
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:52 PM   #23
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The Whataburger is a few blocks from my home, so yes.

I have 10 reviews on TER (all 9's and 10's) http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=206067

But, I've yet to be reviewed here on eccie

Hopefully I'll have some coming soon.
Old 01-29-2015, 05:35 PM   #24
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

^^^ I want to be the first person to review you here......
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 06:04 PM   #25
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Whataburger is a few blocks from my home, so yes.

I have 10 reviews on TER (all 9's and 10's) http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=206067

But, I've yet to be reviewed here on eccie

Hopefully I'll have some coming soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
Are you the Asst. Manager at her Whataburger?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 06:07 PM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

An interesting question M’Lady, but I think you are being a bit too hard on yourself. The basic things you seem to be asking for/expect are--in my opinion—well within the realm of the reasonable. You say it all in the next to last line of the OP: “And although the money is nice, it is more important for me that we both have an amazing time.” And that only happens with some degree of compatibility. You are not being unreasonable, you are screening—just in this aspect of screening, for compatibility as well as safety. Whether the gentleman realized it or not you are looking out for his wise investment as well. Many of the ladies I have the very best times with can—I strongly suspect--be hell on wheels when they find themselves with someone they find a bad match.

The more a lady truly treats this as paid multi-faceted companionship, the more important that part of the screening is—on both sides. In fact I look at the same kinds of things in deciding whether I want to meet a particular lady or not: what she has to say, how she says it, and whether there are finely engaged wheels spinning with precision inside her head. I am greedy, and I absolutely want the whole experience when I set aside an entire evening to learn about a lady. Why would I expect her to do any different? If she doesn’t care to invest time into her business that way, why would I suspect she will take time to invest in me when I am with her.

Poorly phrased one-liners are a turn-off. If she suggests Burger King for dinner (it isn’t fair to always pick on McD’s), I assume she has similar standards of quality for herself. If she doesn’t pick up on a flirting comment in my e-mail to her and reply in kind, I infer (rightly or wrongly) that she will be similar in person. Since I have learned to pay attention to those kind of trip-wires I have had almost zero poor encounters. Essentially every bad encounter over the years I could look back and see that I had let my eyes drown out the mismatch signs.

It isn’t a sharp “line” you are talking, and I do not think you crossed it, wherever its fuzzy edges might be. I think it is more a hard to define perception of a mismatch (which is a far cry from saying that someone is dangerous, bad, etc.). A fast food joint may be fine in context—I have a friend who really does love this hole-in-the wall burrito dive and we go there often NOW—but I would never have suggested (or likely agreed) on a first date with her.

Oh well, a long winded way of saying I agree with you. And as usual, Angel said it better than I did.

PS: And while I understand AC’s reluctance to pay and wait, it is no different than a lady getting a room on the promise the guy will show for the appointment.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 06:25 PM   #27
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
Me too! Just don't wait to long, I'm anxiously waiting.

And Old-T, all I can say is EXACTLY! You said it in words that failed me, but you knew exactly what I was trying to convey.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women