Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2018, 07:32 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

IB, before taking a look at that I was sure illegal immigrants were big net contributors, in terms of taxation versus benefits. I'm not so sure now.

https://www.cato.org/blog/14-most-co...y-theyre-wrong
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:10 PM   #17
themystic
Valued Poster

Great article. The deplorables would never read something like that. They don't research anything that goes against their extreme radical right wing propaganda and fake news. They talk about Rachael Maddow yet have never watched a single show. All that talk of the deep state, poisonous fruit, outdated articles about Bush41 inability to read a grocery scanner and other nonsense has affected their ability to be open minded. The bottom line is Mexico punked Trump much like Putin and Kim have.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:28 PM   #18
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Considering these illegals cost the U.S. $54.5 billion per year, that means the U.S. taxpayer will enjoy a windfall savings of $49 billion for the first year and $54.5 billion for every year after that! So, yeah, Mexico, et al, would be paying for the wall.
I think that point is too sophisticated for them to understand.

I think they expect Mexico to have a payment ceremony for it to count.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:31 PM   #19
friendly fred
Valued Poster

themystic - surely you know we already have numerous walls between us and Mexico and have for years.

Trumps wall is just bigger and better. Kind of like rebuilding a highway.

We need rich immigrants, not poor ones. That's all I ask.
Old 12-11-2018, 10:08 PM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Fred, hypothetically, what would you think of allowing poor guest workers into the USA legally? They would have to be screened for criminal records before hand and couldn't become citizens. They would pay for social security, Medicare and Medicaid but wouldn't receive benefits. In the event the U.S. unemployment rate exceeded some level, they'd have to leave. If they became unemployed they'd have to leave. When they turned 65 they'd have to leave. You'd track them with something like an ankle bracelet or implant. And while this might represent sex discrimination, they would either have to be adult males, or women over the age of 40. That would cut way back on the number of their children born in the USA who would automatically become citizens and consume educational benefits -- that's the biggest argument for illegals being a drain on the budget in the Heritage Foundation paper IB cited.

You do that and these foreign guest workers would undoubtedly contribute more than they'd consume.

This would be kind of like decriminalizing drugs. Legally, politically and morally there are problems with the idea, but if you did it, you'd end up with fewer illegal aliens and fewer societal problems. The Trumpsters should be happy because it would cut back on all those nasty murderers and rapists entering the country. And those on the left should be happy because you won't have so many illegals dying while trekking across the desert, being transported in trailer trucks, etc. And less will be working off the book for half of minimum wage.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:57 AM   #21
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Fred, hypothetically, what would you think of allowing poor guest workers into the USA legally? They would have to be screened for criminal records before hand and couldn't become citizens. They would pay for social security, Medicare and Medicaid but wouldn't receive benefits. In the event the U.S. unemployment rate exceeded some level, they'd have to leave. If they became unemployed they'd have to leave. When they turned 65 they'd have to leave. You'd track them with something like an ankle bracelet or implant. And while this might represent sex discrimination, they would either have to be adult males, or women over the age of 40. That would cut way back on the number of their children born in the USA who would automatically become citizens and consume educational benefits -- that's the biggest argument for illegals being a drain on the budget in the Heritage Foundation paper IB cited.

You do that and these foreign guest workers would undoubtedly contribute more than they'd consume.

This would be kind of like decriminalizing drugs. Legally, politically and morally there are problems with the idea, but if you did it, you'd end up with fewer illegal aliens and fewer societal problems. The Trumpsters should be happy because it would cut back on all those nasty murderers and rapists entering the country. And those on the left should be happy because you won't have so many illegals dying while trekking across the desert, being transported in trailer trucks, etc. And less will be working off the book for half of minimum wage.
That seems reasonable, we could do that for the poor, and otherwise welcome the rich.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:14 AM   #22
badass06
Account Disabled

Well let do this anyone that does not believed in immigration reform and building the wall please send PresidentTrump your address so that he can send them to your house to take care of them. By the way you are not allowed to file for government assistance or better than that just send each one of them the $50,000 they are asking for.
badass06 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:17 AM   #23
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass06 View Post
Well let do this anyone that does not believed in immigration reform and building the wall please send PresidentTrump your address so that he can send them to your house to take care of them. By the way you are not allowed to file for government assistance or better than that just send each one of them the $50,000 they are asking for.

I didn't know that anyone granted asylum was given $50000
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:22 AM   #24
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
themystic - surely you know we already have numerous walls between us and Mexico and have for years.

Fred I agree there are already walls in place.I would not have a problem with upgrading whats already in place. Problem is the border is 2,000 miles long. Its like anything people find ways to beat the system. Like payroll taxes, campaign finances, income taxes etc. A wall isn't going to keep them out if they really want to come. Now if they made it a mandatory 3 year prison sentence to hire an undocumented worker they wouldn't be here. Our lives would change dramatically for a while
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:33 PM   #25
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Fred I agree there are already walls in place.I would not have a problem with upgrading whats already in place. Problem is the border is 2,000 miles long. Its like anything people find ways to beat the system. Like payroll taxes, campaign finances, income taxes etc. A wall isn't going to keep them out if they really want to come. Now if they made it a mandatory 3 year prison sentence to hire an undocumented worker they wouldn't be here. Our lives would change dramatically for a while
I could live with that!!
Old 12-12-2018, 04:36 PM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Trump's wall is like building a 6-lane highway to replace a 2-lane country road which met the demands of traffic. Not needed. Especially at a cost of AT LEAST $22 billion. Even Republicans in The House are unlikely to support any funding for the wall, even before the Democrats take over the House in January.

We do not NEED rich immigrants. Or poor immigrants. This country would do fine without any immigrants. But we are a country that has accepted those who want to emigrate here and we should, in my opinion, accept those that will be an asset to this country, whether rich or poor.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 04:55 PM   #27
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:

Has he even picked out a prototype wall yet? Have they been paid for?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 07:57 PM   #28
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Trump's wall is like building a 6-lane highway to replace a 2-lane country road which met the demands of traffic. Not needed. Especially at a cost of AT LEAST $22 billion. Even Republicans in The House are unlikely to support any funding for the wall, even before the Democrats take over the House in January.

We do not NEED rich immigrants. Or poor immigrants. This country would do fine without any immigrants. But we are a country that has accepted those who want to emigrate here and we should, in my opinion, accept those that will be an asset to this country, whether rich or poor.
Yes, we should have the general concept the immigrants will help our country.

The reason I argue against the poor being immigrants is that we already have more poor people here than we can adequately support, so we should bring in rich people to help us help the poor people already here.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:59 PM   #29
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
I'm not aware of the progress of selecting the best wall nor the cost.

Protecting America from illegal immigration might very well be very costly - but we can't afford to do nothing, either.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:54 PM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post

the prototype has been picked out. apparently its a mix of the prototypes that would be useful in certain areas of the border.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women