Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2018, 08:07 AM   #31
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

This woman should not have been banned for trying to clear her name. Total bullshit. I would also like to do bbfs with her.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 09:10 AM   #32
vadc
BANNED

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
This woman should not have been banned for trying to clear her name. Total bullshit. I would also like to do bbfs with her.
story can go eitherway and someone had to be banned.
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 10:21 AM   #33
Sexi Asian
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 463456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadc View Post
story can go eitherway and someone had to be banned.
Des said she was banned for 2 months for something unrelated to this incident a technical matter only
Sexi Asian is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 02:05 PM   #34
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Years of studying human behavior tells me the only thing you've been robbed of, sir, is your grammar skills.

If it happened, call the police. You clearly went home to your wife sans watch and wallet. How did you explain that? I assume you have joint credit cards you had to cancel. Most guys would report it and lie to their wives about the circumstances (e.g., robbed at a gas stations, etc.).

Your story make NO sense. She would not be disputing it if it happened, like Slitlikr said, she'd be high tailing it out of the jurisdiction.

File a police report and send me a redacted copy and I will publicly apologize. Until, then...

Appreciate you being a Mod here B^3.
*BUT* in a matter like this, is it acceptable etiquette for you to weigh in so heavily as your reply on the last sentence?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 02:58 PM   #35
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Appreciate you being a Mod here B^3.
*BUT* in a matter like this, is it acceptable etiquette for you to weigh in so heavily as your reply on the last sentence?
What’s wrong with, “Until, then...”?

First, you may not realize this, but I’m not listed as a mod in this forum (actually, no one is). Two, as a mod, even in a forum in which I have some amount of governance, I’m not only allowed to have an opinion, which I shockingly do have quite often, but im encouraged to interact as a member. I’m not here to be a hall monitor all of the time.

This dude’s story makes little to no sense. I said so. I kept my mind open enough to give him an opportunity to prove me wrong while still maintaining anonymity.

But if I had to make a guess, this sounds much more like a vindictive bully instead of someone who was robbed by a girl who showed no previous (nor subsequent) signs of that behavior.

Now, if I’d said something like, “as a mod, I’ll ban you if you don’t send me proof”, you’d have a valid claim. But, newsflash, mods, even female ones here, are allowed to have opinions as long as we express them under the same guidelines regarding courtesy as anyone else. Being a mod doesn’t give me the right to be rude, but I’d challenge anyone to point out when I’ve been rude to anyone, in person or online. It’s just not my style.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 03:27 PM   #36
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
What’s wrong with, “Until, then...”?

First, you may not realize this, but I’m not listed as a mod in this forum (actually, no one is). Two, as a mod, even in a forum in which I have some amount of governance, I’m not only allowed to have an opinion, which I shockingly do have quite often, but im encouraged to interact as a member. I’m not here to be a hall monitor all of the time.

This dude’s story makes little to no sense. I said so. I kept my mind open enough to give him an opportunity to prove me wrong while still maintaining anonymity.

But if I had to make a guess, this sounds much more like a vindictive bully instead of someone who was robbed by a girl who showed no previous (nor subsequent) signs of that behavior.

Now, if I’d said something like, “as a mod, I’ll ban you if you don’t send me proof”, you’d have a valid claim. But, newsflash, mods, even female ones here, are allowed to have opinions as long as we express them under the same guidelines regarding courtesy as anyone else. Being a mod doesn’t give me the right to be rude, but I’d challenge anyone to point out when I’ve been rude to anyone, in person or online. It’s just not my style.
I know Mods have different forums they over look (and don't like to butt in anothers Mods forum/area ) but I thought there was some type of Mod posting book y'all went by, so to speak.

Oh, I *KNOW* you have opinions It is good to know them. And to interact. Mix amongst the subjects. I'm use to some other Mods action on when they let the people know when the hat comes off.

Just my ignorance in not knowing how you remove your Mod Chapeau. Nothing more.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women