Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2018, 10:49 AM   #1
Vachon
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Anyone Meet This Girl Yet?

http://biloxi.skipthegames.com/femal...d/759984414354

I was wondering. She has a local number. She does in and out calls. Have not arrived back on the coast yet so I have not met her. Swapped a text with her. Has anyone else met up with her? Any encounter comments? I will only be home on the coast for 2 weeks. I would not mind calling her as long as someone here can recommend her.
Vachon is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:31 AM   #2
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Basscat will be the one to ask on this one. He's our PoonTang General. And he's a Coast Contisieur.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:04 PM   #3
Vachon
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
Basscat will be the one to ask on this one. He's our PoonTang General. And he's a Coast Contisieur.
Hopefully he will jump in and drop some wisdom on us soon then.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:25 PM   #4
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Moved to Coed. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 09:59 PM   #5
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Nope I haven't seen her nor do I know anyone who has. I have been watching her adds trying to get a feel for if she is real or not. Its really crazy how many really attractive young girls provide these days. Girls that looked that good were a lot easier to rule out as fakes some years back. Now you just dont know. There are times I see a girl who is smoking hot who you would never guess that she would provide. I wish I had some intel but this is one you might have to bite the bullet and go see and report back to us if she is real or not. At least back channel to me if she is and her rates are good.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 06:20 AM   #6
Lonelytraveler88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I texted some with her late October. She seemed genuine. Stated she has lived in the area for a few months. I wish someone would TOFT and report back!
Lonelytraveler88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 10:05 AM   #7
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelytraveler88 View Post
I texted some with her late October. She seemed genuine. Stated she has lived in the area for a few months. I wish someone would TOFT and report back!
I am tired of toftt why cant some of the new guys do it. I have done my fare share of going into the unknown and fucking it then reporting back to you guys so you could go in knowing it was safe. I am now the elder statesmen here and as such should not have to do anything but drive around hitting hot young girls that you guys report back on
Old 12-13-2018, 04:03 PM   #8
Vachon
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
I am tired of toftt why cant some of the new guys do it. I have done my fare share of going into the unknown and fucking it then reporting back to you guys so you could go in knowing it was safe. I am now the elder statesmen here and as such should not have to do anything but drive around hitting hot young girls that you guys report back on

Oh boo fucking hoo!!! You got laid a lot and you're crying about it.

But seriously. I get what you are saying. I may drop in on her myself then. It would be great if the NEW local girls on STGs would get a profile over here. I have occasionally suggested it to them after it was clear they were on the level and well worth keeping in the neighborhood. What's not to like about going on ECCIE? It's free for God's sake and it gives us all credibility in the hobby community when people wonder if we represent a trap of some sort. Sure, there is P411 etc. But that comes with a cost and frankly, I do not like the idea of giving, even them, my private information. They say they destroy it after verification but who really knows?
Old 12-13-2018, 05:19 PM   #9
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Is ECCIE free for providers ? I thought they had to pay something for more available messages or something ? Not sure.
coast_encounter is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:26 PM   #10
Vachon
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by coast_encounter View Post
Is ECCIE free for providers ? I thought they had to pay something for more available messages or something ? Not sure.
The providers could advise more on that. I do not believe there is a fee. I could be wrong. If there is - I am sure it is very affordable. Nobody on ECCIE wants to see providers disappear over the price of a profile. LOL

I assume you are a provider and that is why you asked. Assuming I'm right - welcome. Any provider who wants to do regular business with clients they can trust along the Gulf Coast really should be here. That's all ANY of us are looking for - clients and providers we can see regularly with confidence.
Old 12-13-2018, 07:59 PM   #11
Lonelytraveler88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

But you enjoy going into the unknown Basscat!! lol
Lonelytraveler88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:51 PM   #12
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelytraveler88 View Post
But you enjoy going into the unknown Basscat!! lol
I honestly do enjoy going into the unknown and fucking it but I am getting older and sometimes have the feeling that my lucky is running out. You have to try and remember I started doing this in my early 20s and I am in my mid 40s now. So over the last 25 years I have gone into the unknown and fucked it surely over 500 times now probably closer to 700. I have never been robbed beating or walked into a sting. I just dont feel like pushing my luck as much as I used to do. Now dont get me wrong I still go see new girls but I pretty much stopped reviewing them. The girls I was turning on that I brought back to places like this started going up on their rates and priced me right out of seeing them again. Its almost like they start getting calls from other providers telling them to charge more lol so I no longer tell girls I find about places like this nor do I tell places like this about the girls I meet. I do however read the reviews and intel that is left and at times use it to find new to me girls to visit. I am in the twilight of my hobby career and really dont hobby anywhere near as much as I have in years past. I have a so and two steady civilians on the side so my time is limited. Honestly I spend way to much time checking here and social media lately. My so has been getting curious about all the time I am on the web. Its just a matter of time before she starts trying to snoop around to see where I am surfing. Thank god I am way smarter than she is when it comes to deleting my history. I cant lie when I get her phone I go through her shit too lol
Old 12-13-2018, 11:50 PM   #13
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Thumbs up Am I a provider ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachon View Post
I assume you are a provider and that is why you asked. Assuming I'm right - welcome. Any provider who wants to do regular business with clients they can trust along the Gulf Coast really should be here. That's all ANY of us are looking for - clients and providers we can see regularly with confidence.
Hey Vachon, Not sure if that question was to me or someone else ? If it was for me, I am not a provider. If I were I would probably be the poorest one to ever walk the earth since I am a guy. LOL. I thought I saw some of the ladies post that they had lost some of their number of private messages at one point and some speculated that it may be something that they had to pay for. It may have just been a temporary glitch when they opened back up after the FO$TA law was passed. Glad to see you back again. Cheers
Old 12-14-2018, 06:43 AM   #14
BassCat
Valued Poster

Ha Ha Coast whats your rates? You never know with as many guys I am learning like pegging around here you might be wrong about being the poorest provider here because your a man. You may have found a way to cover your hobby expenses lol

I also thought that there was mention that the ladies would have to start paying a monthly fee when the site came back online. I have never read or heard anymore about it since then. My guess is the site takes in plenty enough from paid adds and guys who buy premium access.

I found this while searching for pegging meme's and had to post it. It would be way more factual if it were Hillary but its still funny af

Quote:
Originally Posted by coast_encounter View Post
Hey Vachon, Not sure if that question was to me or someone else ? If it was for me, I am not a provider. If I were I would probably be the poorest one to ever walk the earth since I am a guy. LOL. I thought I saw some of the ladies post that they had lost some of their number of private messages at one point and some speculated that it may be something that they had to pay for. It may have just been a temporary glitch when they opened back up after the FO$TA law was passed. Glad to see you back again. Cheers
Old 12-14-2018, 09:56 AM   #15
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

HaHa!! That is funny. :-)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women