Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2018, 09:11 AM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Depending on one's POV, those are either positive or negative.
Just because Trump kept some his many promises does not mean they are "accomplishments".
That's pretty trite. I listed some, TDL listed some. If you have specifics as to why they aren't accomplishments, list them.

Here's one: More Americans employed than at any time in our history.

Go ahead, what negative can you place on President Trump on this?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 09:19 AM   #17
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
God help us if these liberal pussys take over. They are the most negative,spiteful and hateful people on this planet.
Do you KNOW any Liberals?

You write some of the most negative blanket statements of anyone on this board including outrageous comments about the looks of liberal leaning females which in my opinion, no fellow female sex workers should do with regard to any other female, liberal or conservative.

In other words: Dear Pot. Meet Kettle.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 09:32 AM   #18
Onebadshark
Registered Member

Encounters: 9

well like him or not he is doing things the past few admins havent. He is actually trying to keep his promises. I never thought the wall was a real promise and was genuinely suprised when it turned out to be a real effort. I dont care where you came from but if you enter the USA illegally you are a criminal and should be treated as one.
Onebadshark is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:18 AM   #19
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Elizabeth,

You need to understand that just because I'm a female does not automatically mean I support all females. I don't.
I'm not a feminist - in fact - I despise those lunatics that screech and scream in the name of "women."
In my opinion they have made things worse - not better for women.

I'm also going to assume that men don't support other men just because they are men.

To me this is just common sense - something that liberals lack in their little brains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Do you KNOW any Liberals?

You write some of the most negative blanket statements of anyone on this board including outrageous comments about the looks of liberal leaning females which in my opinion, no fellow female sex workers should do with regard to any other female, liberal or conservative.

In other words: Dear Pot. Meet Kettle.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:53 AM   #20
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Hasn't Trump renegotiated NAFTA? Didn't a bunch of President say they were going to do it and didn't.
Hasn't Trump pulled out of the ASIA Pac like he promised?
Hasn't Trump pulled out of the Iran Treaty like his promised?
Didn't he appoint more conservative, "constitutionalist" Supreme Court Justices like he promised?
Didn't he pull out of the Paris Accord like he promised?

There's more, but that's a start.
You asked me for detail as to why I don't necessarily think the items you listed are "accomplishments".

Renegotiating NAFTA. So far the only people in the U.S. who stand to benefit are dairy farmers. The rest of the USMCA is nothingness, so far, to the U.S.

Pulling out of ASIA Pac. Trump said the TPP was bad for the U.S. I never saw any details as to what was bad for the U.S. so I really don't know if Trump's actions were positive or negative for the U.S. The 11 countries that signed the TPP swear by it.

Trump pulled out of the Iran Treaty. The Hague disagrees with that action. And why was it done?

"The United Nations’ highest court ordered the US to ensure that sanctions against the Islamic Republic that will be strengthened next month do not imperil humanitarian aid or civil aviation in the country."

Instead the U.S. pulled out. So was it right to do so? Much disagreement.

Yes, Trump has had the opportunity to appoint 2 new Supreme Court justices. It depends whether one tends to be Conservative or Liberal as to whether or not these appointments were "accomplishments". Again, much disagreement, especially regarding Kavanaugh.

Pulling out of the Paris Accord? Huge mistake in my opinion.

"A major scientific report issued by 13 federal agencies on Friday presents the starkest warnings to date of the consequences of climate change for the United States, predicting that if significant steps are not taken to rein in global warming, the damage will knock as much as 10 percent off the size of the American economy by century’s end.

The report, which was mandated by Congress and made public by the White House, is notable not only for the precision of its calculations and bluntness of its conclusions, but also because its findings are directly at odds with President Trump’s agenda of environmental deregulation, which he asserts will spur economic growth.

Mr. Trump has taken aggressive steps to allow more planet-warming pollution from vehicle tailpipes and power plant smokestacks, and has vowed to pull the United States out of the Paris Agreement, under which nearly every country in the world pledged to cut carbon emissions. Just this week, he mocked the science of climate change because of a cold snap in the Northeast, tweeting, “Whatever happened to Global Warming?”

But in direct language, the 1,656-page assessment lays out the devastating effects of a changing climate on the economy, health and environment, including record wildfires in California, crop failures in the Midwest and crumbling infrastructure in the South. Going forward, American exports and supply chains could be disrupted, agricultural yields could fall to 1980s levels by midcentury and fire season could spread to the Southeast, the report finds."

So like I said -- it depends on each person's viewpoint as to whether or not the "accomplishments" you listed are really accomplishments. Just because Trump did them does not make them positive accomplishments.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:01 AM   #21
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Also things that trip did took zero governing, signing executive orders or appointing judges is not a accomplishment. Anyone could have done it. Anything that actually would require trump to negotiate or govern he has failed at.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 12:01 PM   #22
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Really? Anyone could of done it? Have you?????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Also things that trip did took zero governing, signing executive orders or appointing judges is not a accomplishment. Anyone could have done it. Anything that actually would require trump to negotiate or govern he has failed at.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:00 PM   #23
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Moderator please warn this poster for insulting me as I am a liberal and she insulted liberals.
She didn't use the word "you"
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #24
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

He accomplished giving the very wealthy and corporations a big tax cut that really did (not) benefit the middle class.

He hasn't fucked up the Obama economy too much yet. I'm sure he will accomplish that soon though.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:15 PM   #25
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Kicked the shut out of IS IS
Major tax cut and deregulation.
Record employment numbers for minorities.
EliminatIon of AH CA mandate
Armed the Ukranians with offensive weapons
Increased our defense budget

Then after Pelosi and the Dems shoot themselves in the foot with impeachment he'll be re-elected, take back the house and gain even more seats in the Senate without assholes like Flake and McCain. Then he'll get back to even more winning..
Since I've been requested to address your list of Trump's "accomplishments.

Yes, ISIS is basically non-existent in Iraq. There are still pockets of ISIS fighters still in Iraq. But this is definitely a positive for Trump. The big question is what happens when U.S. troops are removed from Iraq because the Iraqi army sucks. On the other hand, ISIS remains alive and well in other parts of the world.

Major tax cut. Basically for the rich and corporations. The middle of the middle class got a 1.6% increase in net income. I got a 2.8% increase in social security which means the Cost Of Living increased almost twice as much as the middle class got in a tax reduction. Net loss for most in net income.

Deregulation. Again, this depends on which side of the fence you stand. Deregulation Executive Orders by Trump were primarily good for businesses. Bad for the environment.

ACA Mandate -- Elimination of a tax penalty for those who do not have health insurance. If you are a healthy individual who opts to not have health insurance, this is good for you. Since the person is healthy, insurance cost is low. But they helping those who are not so healthy and need health insurance at a higher cost from obtaining it at a lower cost. Unfortunately, one of the major downsides to the ACA.

Armed the Ukranians with defensive weapons -- good or bad? I don't know. So minor in the grand scheme of things.

Increased our defense budget -- I'm fine with that.

Now let's look at a few of the negatives:

After Republicans complained about Obamacare for 8 years, Trumpcare couldn't even get to a vote. Why? It was a disaster.
Healthcare is the #1 priority among voters and Trump has done zero to address the issue.

Border security, aka "the wall", has gotten nowhere in almost 2 years. Even with a Republican POTUS and Congress. In a poll just conducted, by a margin of 57-36 Americans want Trump to compromise on his wall to avoid a government shutdown. If you saw the "discussion" on Tv between Trump, Pelosi, Schumer, and Pence (who you would never know was there unless you saw him.I guess little children should be seen and not heard) Pelosi did a beat-down on Trump.

Tariffs implemented by Trump are going to lead to an economic disaster unless removed in the very near future. The stock market already has been affected majorly. Costs of many items in this country will increase which will increase the cost of living considerably, and it is high already under Trump. The dreaded word "recession" is appearing more and more.

Worldwide, the global image of the U.S. has plummeted under Trump. 70% have no confidence in Trump. 37% believe the U.S. is doing less to address major global problems. Only 14% believe the U.S. is doing more. If someone is a "nationalist" then this won't bother them. I do care.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:36 PM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'm also going to assume that men don't support other men just because they are men.

To me this is just common sense - something that liberals lack in their little brains.
I find that comment rather funny. How many Republican women are in Congress? How many Democratic women are in Congress?

"Even with the new higher numbers, overall female representation in Congress is still far below the 52% of the population women make up. But it’s steadily increased over the past five decades.

There is a wide disparity between the parties, said Debbie Walsh, director of the Center for American Women and Politics at Rutgers University. Women are on track to make up nearly 40% of House Democrats in 2019, but less than 7% of House Republicans, she said."

87% of the women in the House come January will be Democrats.

Looks to me that Democrats are much more open-minded than Republicans when it comes to voting. How many white, male, Republicans would vote for:

1. A woman
2. An LGBTQ person
3. A Muslim
4. A black person

I don't know if voting demographics are that detailed but I'd be willing to bet that compared to white, male, Democrats the percentages would be much lower.
Old 12-12-2018, 05:19 PM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You asked me for detail as to why I don't necessarily think the items you listed are "accomplishments".

So like I said -- it depends on each person's viewpoint as to whether or not the "accomplishments" you listed are really accomplishments. Just because Trump did them does not make them positive accomplishments.
Everything you wrote is easily dismissable. They are accomplishments. You may not like them. You may dispute their absolute, positive "effect" but many people call them accomplishments. President Trump ran on many of these promises, people voted for him based on these promises and he fulfilled them. Sounds like sour grapes to me.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 05:47 PM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Everything you wrote is easily dismissable. They are accomplishments. You may not like them. You may dispute their absolute, positive "effect" but many people call them accomplishments. President Trump ran on many of these promises, people voted for him based on these promises and he fulfilled them. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

You are right. When I think of the word "accomplishments" I mistakenly assume that the accomplishments are positive. If you say you are going to do something and do it, it is in fact an accomplishment, whether positive or negative. But you seem to neglect the "promises" that he did not keep -- repeal/replace of Obamacare, his wall, a fair immigration policy, a tax reform that would benefit middle income earners at the expense of high income earners. Bringing jobs back to coal workers and automobile manufacturers. He has not fulfilled those promises. That's not sour grapes.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women