Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - Studio - Austin
Encounters - Studio - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2019, 10:31 AM   #1
DEESMOOTH
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default My meeting with Cocobunny

Date: 6/14/19
Name: Cocobunny Spice
Phone: ‪(512) 829-7712‬
Email Address: PM
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Downtown Austin in a very nice hotel.
Activities: Pretty much everything and anything. I especially enjoyed the BBBJ and the DFK!!
Hair Length and Color: Her is about shoulder length and blond.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cocobunny Spice is smoking hot; not for a woman in her 40s but for a woman of any age. She is very fit and has no fat on her body anywhere. she is probably 5'3" and ways about 110 or so. Her picks are accurate but I can tell you, she is much more beautiful in person.
The Rest of the Story: I met Cocobunny down at a very nice hotel down on 6th street in Austin. We texted each other several times that day to set everything up. We had scheduled to meet at 10:30 pm but It was probably closer to 11 once I got there. She asked me to wait while she came down to get me. She walked outside and as soon as she saw me, she hopped over to me and immediately gave me a big hug and a kiss. It felt like I was meeting up with my girl for a fun night out. She was beautiful and the way she approached me, immediately made me relax a bit. I handed her a bottle of wine and she was so thankful for that.

Once we got inside the hotel, to my surprise, she had a nice glass of her favorite wine waiting for me. That was extremely generous of her and she didn't have to do that. We sat and talked for quite a while. We talked a lot about our past as it seemed we had a lot in common. Prior to meeting up with her, I told her it was my first experience she said she wanted to make the night a special one and boy did she ever!

I told her as a professional African American man, I was surprised to see how many woman listed in their profiles that they don't see AA. She laughed when I told her at first I had no idea what that meant. Of course it means African American men. During our communication, I mentioned to her that I was a professional African American man and that I wanted her to know that before we met because of the profiles I read that said they didn't see AA. She texted me back and said " I want to apologize for all the women in our profession who do that. Everyone has their preference and I respect that. For me, when I meet up with someone, I only want them to be handsome, that we have chemistry because that just makes for a very hot experience and that they are respectful." She said "you are definitely smoking hot, handsome and I can't wait to get my hands on you." Needless to say, this being my first experience made feel extremely relaxed and comfortable and I got more excited by the second! :-)

Now to the good stuff! We went up the room and as soon as we walked in the door, she grabbed me and started kissing me. She then took my shirt off and then my pants. I helped her get her cloths off and she pushed me on the bed and started with what I can only described as the best BJ I have ever had in my life. She did that for about 10 minutes and then we switched into 69 position. Now, I must say she did warn me that she was a squirter and as we were in the 69 position, she said, "I don't want to squirt on your face." She got up turned around slapped the hat on me quickly and started riding me reverse cowgirl; came and squired so hard she let out this sexy noise that just made me even more horny. She got up turned around and started riding me while facing me, All I could do was look up at her and see how beautiful she was as she was riding me. She road me for about 15 minutes and then came and squirted again. She started giving me another BJ for about 5 minutes and then asked me to do it from behind. The view was amazing and as I was getting ready to cum, she came and squirted squired again. We did that for about 10 minutes and I turned her over on her back and started going down on her. This time it took her all about 3 minutes to cum. We then did it missionary where we both came at the same time.

After that, we laid down and cuddle for about 15 minutes and talked. We both started to go for round two but to be honest, I was to tired by this time. We both looked up at the clock and realize it was 1:30 in the morning. Cocobunny Spice is definitely not a clock watcher! I had wanted to spend 90 minutes with her and it turned into a little more that 2 hours. She enjoys what she does and she went out of her way to make sure it was an amazing experience for me. I can't say if she does this for every client but I can say, it felt like I was with someone that I had known for a long time.

If you have the chance to see her, I would say you should definitely jump at it! If your experience would anything like mine, you will be blown away.

Would I see her again?? OH HELL YESSSSSS!!!! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!
Recommendation: Yes
DEESMOOTH is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women