Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2014, 08:09 AM   #1
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746
Default Have we decided to forgo the rules in favor of hostility?

Has it now become acceptable to hijack threads (Guideline #6) with cases of unprovoked rudeness (Guideline #1) and disrespect of others (Guideline #3) with blatant insults or hostility (Guideline #4)? I thought the moderating staff were supposed to monitor the forums with the goal of threads on topic (Guideline #14). Are these Guidelines not in effect anymore? I understand the need for drama to keep the forums alive, but has it now become SOP to allow certain members to stalk (Guideline # 17) other member’s threads and posts in an attempt to either stir drama or derail a lady/ies business/es ?

Before someone get it in their head that I'm making this all about one or a few person/s, know that I'm not. This is supposed to be a place for ladies to advertise and market themselves. If it has now become the bastion of a few to attack any lady they deem unworthy or competition, then I think now is the time to say so and change the Guidelines to give new ladies the heads up on what to expect should they decide to join ECCIE and allow review here (Guideline #29).

This is the original post in Amy’s thread titled “Would I lose myself over a small detail?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
Friends tell me to go back to my natural hair color, dirty blonde/light brown with a touch of auburn. Would that affect who BA is.Take new pics, all reviews might be considered fake. I'm known for hair color as one of my main features, would it hurt my business?
It asks about her hair color and maintaining her following of clients. It isn’t hostile. It says nothing about her weight or her travels. It says nothing about anything other than her hair color and nothing negative at all.

Of the fifty-eight responses fifty-three were flirty fun and only four were negative. Those four responses are quoted below. They are all negative. They are all off topic. They are all hostile and meant to be blatant insults. They are all unprovoked and rude. And it’s obvious that Luxury Daphne follows BustyAmy’s posts around the board just to insult her which is cyberstalking. So, do we follow the rules or don’t we? And if we don’t, why not?

In the order of appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Well she did go across the border and get surgery because wu called her a whale. So.. Yeah!
Quote:
the timing, the reason behind it, and the subsequent bullshit behind it including the fake Dr profile behind it says otherwise...not on a gettin guys to fuck her basis; they were doing that anyhow/..
after whale wars alot of bitches changed horses midstride..
if you are ok with who you are.. nothing that anyone can say can change that.

like dh says.. you decide when to get on the wheel. but you don't decide when to get off..
Quote:
What no turd jokes today? I disappoint.

No worries baby.. You'll always be my trailer trash wanderlust. �� Don't you ever change for anybody.
Quote:
next time keep the dress on tho. Taking it off didn't help your case any.
EDIT - My PM is starting to blow up with the theme of me defending BustyAmy. I am NOT defending Busty Amy. I am using THIS SPECIFIC example to demonstrate that the guidelines protecting posters and women adverting here from unwanted attacks from other posters aren't being enforced. This has nothing to do with the particular participants and everything to do with maintaining an environment where women can advertise and market and the men can further that marketing by writing reviews. THIS IS ABOUT CYBERBULLYING NOT THESE TWO INDIVIDUALS PERSONALLY.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:13 AM   #2
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
This is supposed to be a place for ladies to advertise and market themselves.
:snickerpoint:

Let us know how this works out for you...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
Prime Time
Neon Deion

Yes. Cock chugging ability is all that matters.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:19 AM   #4
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Before someone get it in their head that I'm making this all about one or a few person/s, know that I'm not.
Now, why would anyone thinck that?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:21 AM   #5
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
:snickerpoint:

Let us know how this works out for you...
Your thoughts aside, this IS a place to place ads, ladies to market themselves through their posts and the guys to post reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
Yes. Cock chugging ability is all that matters.
And any woman will do? I don't think so.

EDIT - My PM is starting to blow up with the theme of me defending BustyAmy. I am NOT defending Busty Amy. I am using THIS SPECIFIC example to demonstrate that the guidelines protecting posters and women adverting here from unwanted attacks from other posters aren't being enforced. This has nothing to do with the particular participants and everything to do with maintaining an environment where women can advertise and market and the men can further that marketing by writing reviews. THIS IS ABOUT CYBERBULLYING NOT THESE TWO INDIVIDUALS PERSONALLY.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:48 AM   #6
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Oh Good Tebow!!!!

I hear Grumps typing now...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:01 AM   #7
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Your thoughts aside, this IS a place to place ads, ladies to market themselves through their posts and the guys to post reviews.

And any woman will do? I don't think so.

I agree with you and its a good reminder that this is a hobby for the guys whereas it's your livelihood and way of survival. Most of the consistent antagonists likely wouldn't dare talk the shit they do to people's face so they come here to vent, posture, or pretend they're some kind of better than thou badass. It's all a facade and they'd likely cower in the face of real drama. Online bullying is a safe haven for those who likely couldn't punch their way out of a brown paper bag. Lol I totally digress. Sorry.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:06 AM   #8
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Before someone get it in their head that I'm making this all about one or a few person/s, know that I'm not
And you expect us to believe that?
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:25 AM   #9
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
And you expect us to believe that?
Sure, why not? This is just the latest example of many. It's of little consequence anyway. The merits don't change regardless of the motive and questions to derail the core issue. We either have forum guidelines and moderation of those guidelines or we don't n'est pas?
Old 06-26-2014, 09:44 AM   #10
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So do you know if any of those supposed violations were punished or not?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:13 AM   #11
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

There is a mechanism in place for reporting rules violations, it's via the RTM triangle at the bottom left of the post not via a coed discussion thread.

If you have a problem with the moderation, or in this case lack of it according to you, there is a mechanism in place for voicing those concerns as well.

I wonder what you hope to gain here...
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:19 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Olivia stalks LD's posts like she claims LD is stalking BustyAmys'....kinda ironic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post

I wonder what you hope to gain here...
Attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
There is a mechanism in place for reporting rules violations, it's via the RTM triangle at the bottom left of the post not via a coed discussion thread.

If you have a problem with the moderation, or in this case lack of it according to you, there is a mechanism in place for voicing those concerns as well.

That does not generate....wait, I know this will be a shocker

the desired attention!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:26 AM   #13
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Sure, why not? This is just the latest example of many. It's of little consequence anyway. The merits don't change regardless of the motive and questions to derail the core issue. We either have forum guidelines and moderation of those guidelines or we don't n'est pas?
What would you like to see happen? I tell you what you can RTM my post I will tell you what happens.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:30 AM   #14
romab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Not a fan of OH at all but the deeper point of behavior hiding behind the keyboard is valid. The click that knows all compared to the unwashed masses eventually find no one around aside from themselves. R
romab is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:15 AM   #15
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Have we decided to forgo the rules in favor of hostility?
No, we haven't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
So do you know if any of those supposed violations were punished or not?
Unless Daphne has been so kind to give her a screen shot of her latest infractions, I would say no...
DickEmDown is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women