Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2018, 12:37 PM   #31
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Wow man. you're having to go all the way back to 1963 to try and defend this Asshole?? Reaching a little far aren't we?? But that's ok, there's a reason the Asshole supporters have gotten their asses handed to them in almost every special election, in their own backyards since this mentally unstable nut job took office. NUFF. SAID.
The point of Kennedy is that this has happened before and for similar reasons. It is not new that cabals will form around a President because they think their position is so righteous that they are justified in overturning an election by any means available.

Otherwise you seem focused on "taking little kids away from their families." Maybe you don't know this but every day in America thousands of kids are taken away from their parents when their parents are arrested for non violent crimes like drug possession. Removing children from their parents when their parents are put in detention or jail happens every day and always has. If your answer is to keep the children with their parents while they are in detention you should look up what that is like because it's much worse than putting the kids in their own facilities. The detention facilities for illegal aliens awaiting trial or processing are prisons. They are no place for children, and there's been enormous criticism of them from civil rights attorneys.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:45 PM   #32
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Wow man. you're having to go all the way back to 1963 to try and defend this Asshole?? Reaching a little far aren't we?? But that's ok, there's a reason the Asshole supporters have gotten their asses handed to them in almost every special election, in their own backyards since this mentally unstable nut job took office. NUFF. SAID.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MactheKat View Post
Manefort is an individual. An individual pays income tax on worldwide income. If you paid tax on the same income in a foreign country you might get a credit that offsets the double taxed income.

The rules are different for a corporation. Corporations can avoid declaring offshore income and can delay paying tax on offshore income under certain circumstances.

It is very complicated.
That's exactly the point. It is unfair that corporations don't have to pay taxes on foreign income until it's repatriated. That's why so many Americans fail to report their foreign income. It's common because the law is unsound.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:14 PM   #33
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
correct me if I'm wrong Speedracer, but Trump has gotton further with North Korea then any other President.
And exactly where are we with North Korea? Yes, Trump met with Kim Jong-Un. So far nothing has come from it. If you call that progress I disagree with you. When something positive and substantive comes out of that meeting and it is due to Trump and not Kim Jong-Un's meetings (plural) with Moon Jae-in I will say we've gotten somewhere.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:36 PM   #34
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Little he's done "positively?" People can disagree about his choice of Supreme Court nominees or what his trade or immigration policies are. Those are politic and ideological disagreements. But my point is that all these actions have been carried out. They have happened. There is no chaos in the White House. There is no madman acting irrationally.

I remember in 1993 "60 Minutes" had a segment about the "chaos" within the Clinton Administration. Scores of people in his Administration were leaking to the media their dismay that there was no coherent organization of anything. They complained that working there was like attending a graduate seminar in policy analysis where everyone spend countless hours studying an issue and thereafter the President would just smile and say thank you and never act on anything.

As for fitness the most clearly unfit and dangerous President was George W. Bush. He clearly did not have the experience, intelligence or even temperament to be President. He launched a war in Afghanistan that FAILED. We never got a surrender agreement from them and they were never defeated. The same for Iraq. No "mission accomplished" there either. There was no surrender from the government there and America's stupid stated goal was to kill the top fifty members of their government so they went to ground and continued fighting forever. Bush was an idiot, failed in every business or enterprise he ever had anything to do except baseball. Did you hear anyone pointing that out at the time? Hell no. And he mismanaged every other aspect of the economy as well.

As for the tariffs, during the eight years of Obama we lost over 50,000 manufacturing jobs. In the last eighteen months we've regained 200,000 manufacturing jobs. Look at the business press and you'll see US companies are leaving China in droves. Much of this has to do with the venal nature of the Chinese themselves, and rising wages there. But much of it is the tariffs.

Have farmers been hurt by the tariffs? Yes, but who gives a shit. We don't want to be a country which sells corn and soybeans and imports our manufactures. We want to be a country which exports manufactures and not imports them. We want to be an industrial power again. Agriculture is not a priority. We are not a banana republic.
I didn't, and I won't, comment on chaos in the White House. Or Trump's temperament. I'm discussing Trump's accomplishments, or lack of accomplishments, since he has been POTUS.

Your statement about manufacturing jobs is VERY misleading. You might want to read the following article.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/ma...-roaring-back/

"The employment figures released on Jan. 5 showed an increase of 25,000 manufacturing jobs in December. That resulted, as we said, in a net gain for the year of 196,000 jobs. That was much better than in 2016, when the economy lost 16,000 manufacturing jobs. But it was not as good as 2011 or 2014, when the economy added a little more than 200,000 manufacturing jobs in each of those years.

Atkinson, co-author of a 2015 report called “The Myth of America’s Manufacturing Renaissance: The Real State of U.S. Manufacturing,” said that being 1.2 million short of the pre-recession jobs level is just one indication that manufacturing is not back.

“Even more telling,” Atkinson told us, “the U.S. is producing less manufacturing output in the second quarter of 2017 than it did in the last quarter of 2007,” when the recession started.
“Almost 10 years and NO growth in real output. This is not roaring back, or even back,” Atkinson, citing Bureau of Economic Analysis data, told us in an email."

You are correct when you say some manufacturing jobs are moving from China to the U.S. but I can find nothing to support you saying "in droves". And it has nothing to do with Trump's tariffs. The tariffs haven't been in place long enough to impact loss of manufacturing jobs. China seems to have altered their preferential policies because they are no longer so dependent on foreign firms in their country.

Once considered Beijing's most-welcomed guests, bringing with them the money, management skills, and technical knowledge that the country so badly needed, foreign companies now appear to have fallen out of favor.

"China doesn't need foreign companies so badly now in terms of acquiring advanced technology and capital as in previous years," said Professor Chong Tai-Leung from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, "so of course, the government is likely to gradually phase out more of these preferential policies for foreign firms."

Echoing Chong's comments, Shen Danyang, a spokesperson for China's Ministry of Commerce accused some foreign corporates last September of only wanting to make "quick money", had become too dependent on preferential government policies in China, and were starting to feel the pain of what he called a "deteriorating environment for business" in the country.

I'd love to have Trump tell farmers that he doesn't care about them. U.S. agricultural exports hit $140.5 billion in 2017. That's a nice chunk of change that you don't call a "priority".
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:03 PM   #35
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And exactly where are we with North Korea? Yes, Trump met with Kim Jong-Un. So far nothing has come from it. If you call that progress I disagree with you. When something positive and substantive comes out of that meeting and it is due to Trump and not Kim Jong-Un's meetings (plural) with Moon Jae-in I will say we've gotten somewhere.
I don't think anybody has really gotten anything of substance from dealing with the Jongs.

Have to wait for the DNA results to see what/who they returned to us.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 03:39 AM   #36
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
The point of Kennedy is that this has happened before and for similar reasons. It is not new that cabals will form around a President because they think their position is so righteous that they are justified in overturning an election by any means available.

Otherwise you seem focused on "taking little kids away from their families." Maybe you don't know this but every day in America thousands of kids are taken away from their parents when their parents are arrested for non violent crimes like drug possession. Removing children from their parents when their parents are put in detention or jail happens every day and always has. If your answer is to keep the children with their parents while they are in detention you should look up what that is like because it's much worse than putting the kids in their own facilities. The detention facilities for illegal aliens awaiting trial or processing are prisons. They are no place for children, and there's been enormous criticism of them from civil rights attorneys.
"Focused", maybe. I continue to bring it mostly because it is a sore spot in Asshole's presidency. I have yet to hear one logical answer to the issue/situation. And your post right here is a prime example.

Removing kids from a "c**** House is nowhere near the same as putting them in a cage and deporting their parents without them. At least the kids who are taken by cps have a chance of winding up with a close relative or a foster home. But the kids who are being taken at the border are living in a cage and have been for how long now?

This happened due to Asshole's "zero tolerance" policy so yest the responsibility lies on him and him alone. There's a reason even republican politicians were jumping his ass, they knew he was pulling a potential suicide move.
Little Monster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women