Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2018, 09:45 AM   #91
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

I havn't had the chance to meet a lot of you who are on this forum, but Road Lizard is MY BOSS on this site. He has never been anything but professional and nice to me, since I signed on. If Ms. Morgan is a friend of his, she's a friend of mine. Hopefully, our Mississippi boards will be back up soon and WITHOUT all this on it. I hope it's a DFZ, Drama Free Zone!! Bossman, (RL), you keep on keepn on, as far as I'm concerned.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:06 AM   #92
Danielle Silver
Naughty lil Moderator

User ID: 7081
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
If my info are horseshit, what u have told me and what others tell me are horseshit.
If you’re going to engage in an argument can you please use correct grammar.

Are??? Really??

Is.. The proper verb..

At least sound half-ass intelligible in your communicative skills..

Stay on topic...
Danielle Silver is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:02 AM   #93
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Some reading material for:
eng & billy
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:28 AM   #94
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Silver View Post
If you’re going to engage in an argument can you please use correct grammar.

Are??? Really??
Is.. The proper verb..
At least sound half-ass intelligible in your communicative skills..

Stay on topic...
Sorry, I am not educated to write properly. I usually have my 25yo college educated secretary write for me but I don’t think I can ask her to write here.. lol
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:30 AM   #95
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Some reading material for:
eng & billy
First... what reading material?
Second... don’t link me with that loser... I do my own fight with right reason and truth..
Old 06-26-2018, 12:44 PM   #96
Danielle Silver
Naughty lil Moderator

User ID: 7081
My ECCIE Reviews

Don’t forget UNEDUCATED GRAMMAR too..

You said it..

You post it, you own it!!

SMOOCHES
DS
Danielle Silver is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:00 PM   #97
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Could very well just be FOB.
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:14 PM   #98
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Silver View Post
Don’t forget UNEDUCATED GRAMMAR too..
You said it..
You post it, you own it!!
SMOOCHES
DS
I am not like trump. I own what I said or what I write.
So do u have minimum education level requirement for clients? If u do, I guess I need to scratch u off from my list... damn, sux
Old 06-26-2018, 01:36 PM   #99
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Ok, this shit is way off track...to be back on track,,

I don’t really have problem with R lizard.. for him loving Kingly is his problem. But when his shit going beyond as favoritism and using eccie as recruit for his website and potentially using his abilities as MOD here on other websites ... I see so many conflict of interest beyond loving ugly bitch.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:10 PM   #100
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

can i sell popcorn by the post to this sitcom? my 401k needs a few dollars.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:10 PM   #101
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Y’all, this thread has gotten way out of hand. Actually has gotten pretty nasty with the insults being thrown around, step back and catch y’alls breath before a mod does it for you.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 06:06 PM   #102
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I am kind of hoping that a mod will step in DJ8. I am sick to fucking death of this two~
Old 06-26-2018, 06:57 PM   #103
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And eng, before you go calling someone an "ugly bitch", I think you need to take a cold hard look at yourself in the mirror buddy. You may think you got what it takes exterior, but truly look yourself in the eyes and see what lurks beneath. Your core is black.

Let's see...

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.

#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

#23 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.

So, with these rules being posted, which all have been broken in this thread and NOTHING has been done about it.

I have documentation of EVERYTHING to back up my ass, as I am a firm believer of the old expression that "proof is in the pudding".
Things are being brought to attention on this thread but the two people who are bringing said things to the table, have yet to bring forth any solid proof.

So, all card are on the table...
put it all out there and be a man!
Old 06-26-2018, 07:13 PM   #104
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Sorry can’t respond right now... ur post is too long to read from my phone and too much to respond... I will be glad to respond and prove what you did... first you need to reinstate my Ave ID, so I can link what you posted on that thread... honestly I dare you to... second reinstate my posts that you modified and deleted... hope that is done by the time I get to the computer later tonight.... all card are on the table like u said.... let’s see how well u keep ur words...

Thing is that after all these I will still go find a provider that is 10 time prettier, sexier, and better than you at whatever the cost.... but u will be still be begging because u need to fix ur bimmer that u don’t have (Altima is not bimmer in others eye) and for ur pet surgery like u have done before.

I will be glad to respond later... if u don’t reinstate my ID, I will still respond with wt I got...
Old 06-26-2018, 07:28 PM   #105
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Wait, which username are you wanting me to reinstate LMFAO??
Considering I banned 4...

Also, BMW is 100% fixed.
Pet did NOT have to have surgery, so I have no clue where you pulled that out of.

Example of another created account after you got banned.
AND asking for bbfs at that? Wow, you dirty bird!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women