Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160319
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2019, 08:51 AM   #421
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That’s bullshit. If you are too fucking dim to see the parallels between the rise of Hitler’s Germany and the rise of Trump’s Turd Reich, then you’re pissing in your frilly little panties.

What will you do when the GOP officially opposes Twitler’s coup?

Whose grave will you piss on?

Drama queen!
You’re the one who’s dim. So, you don’t believe the Holocaust happened? No wonder your people disowned you. Hitler murdered 6 million Jews. Thank God that’s never happened again. Comparing anyone to Hitler is disgusting and disrespectful of the people who lost their lives.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 08:56 AM   #422
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It is you that is ignorant of history. Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews. You piss on their graves comparing Hitler to anyone in American politics.
Agreed.

The constant barrage of Hitler comparisons shows a extreme lack of education and knowledge of the true evil of men such as Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot etc.

I suspect we have an entire generation to whom the true evils of the past are ancient history that they could care less about. Using such draconian examples to describe American Polititians only magnify their ignorance.

As for Kamala being Wllie Brown’s fuck for pay. In his editorial that he wrote, (much to the chagrin of the Harris Camp), he comes across as a older guy, bragging to his buddies......”You damned right I tapped that ass”.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 08:58 AM   #423
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
.... to see the parallels between the rise of Hitler’s Germany and the rise of Trump’s Turd Reich, then you’re pissing in your frilly little panties.
There are no parallels. Just in your deluded mind, drunk from anger! Grow up!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:44 AM   #424
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Agreed.

The constant barrage of Hitler comparisons shows a extreme lack of education and knowledge of the true evil of men such as Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot etc.

I suspect we have an entire generation to whom the true evils of the past are ancient history that they could care less about. Using such draconian examples to describe American Polititians only magnify their ignorance.

As for Kamala being Wllie Brown’s fuck for pay. In his editorial that he wrote, (much to the chagrin of the Harris Camp), he comes across as a older guy, bragging to his buddies......”You damned right I tapped that ass”.
The Hitler comparisons are hysterical, stupid and ignorant. Hitler was an imperialist with designs on world conquest. Meanwhile, there are dim-retards in Congress crafting legislation to insure that Trump doesn't pull troops out of South West Asia.

Fuck Hooker Harris. Everyone else has.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:45 AM   #425
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Lemon's argument is that Hooker Harris' parents are both immigrants. Her mother is not American nor African nor even black. And what is a Jamaican: African+Spanish+Irish+British?

Jamiacan is spanish+british+african+indian (taino & arawak)
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:04 PM   #426
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Hooker Harris banked coin for puttin' out: paid-4-play is the definition of prostitution.
Trump participated in pay-4-play with Stormy Daniels while Melania was pregnant with Barron. They did not want that to get out before the election. Trumps fix it lawyer Cohen paid Stormy $100,000 to keep silent. Either he took out a second mortgage or funds came from the republican campaign fund.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:12 PM   #427
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lemon's argument is that Hooker Harris' parents are both immigrants. Her mother is not American nor African nor even black. And what is a Jamaican: African+Spanish+Irish+British?
From your own definition of Jamaican, Harris has some African blood in her. Harris was born in the USA. Technically, that would make Harris African American. You just proved Don Lemon wrong, with your own definition of Jamaican. Lemon's argument would only be valid if Harris was not born in the USA. Harris was born here, just like Trump.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:15 PM   #428
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Trump participated in pay-4-play with Stormy Daniels while Melania was pregnant with Barron. They did not want that to get out before the election. Trumps fix it lawyer Cohen paid Stormy $100,000 to keep silent. Either he took out a second mortgage or funds came from the republican campaign fund.
According to Daniels, she consented to sex with Trump. Money wasn’t exchanged at the time. Money was exchanged in a legal document which she signed in exchanged for her silence. She and Avenatri lost in court and the judge ordered her to pay Trumps legal expenses. 3 times for what her non disclosure was for. Brilliant!!!! Please provide a link that confirms the money came from Trumps campaign.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:21 PM   #429
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
From your own definition of Jamaican, Harris has some African blood in her. Harris was born in the USA. Technically, that would make Harris African American. You just proved Don Lemon wrong, with your own definition of Jamaican. Lemon's argument would only be valid if Harris was not born in the USA. Harris was born here, just like Trump.
I don't give a fuck how much African blood she has. African Americans, on the other-hand like Don Lemon, they give a fuck. Lemon says ancestry counts, and he says Hooker Harris' parentage takes her out of contention.

Hooker Harris ain't winning a damn thing in 2020. You can damn well put your few nickels and dimes on the nag all day long, but Hooker Harris won't win, place or show.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:33 PM   #430
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
According to Daniels, she consented to sex with Trump. Money wasn’t exchanged at the time. Money was exchanged in a legal document which she signed in exchanged for her silence. She and Avenatri lost in court and the judge ordered her to pay Trumps legal expenses. 3 times for what her non disclosure was for. Brilliant!!!! Please provide a link that confirms the money came from Trumps campaign.
She consented with the understanding that she would be on the celebrity apprentice television show. You get paid a lot more than $1,000 roses to be on a televison show. She consented to be in a pay for play relationship with Trump. As for how the fix it lawyer paid Stormy, i said it was either one of the two. I'll let the foresenic accountants figure that out.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:38 PM   #431
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lemon says ancestry counts, and he says Hooker Harris' parentage takes her out of contention.

That's just his opinion. We'll find out in the primary's if the black community is listening to Lemmon. Harris has won a statewide election in a big state. She did not lose by a million votes like Carly Foriena.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:43 PM   #432
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's just his opinion. We'll find out in the primary's if the black community is listening to Lemmon. Harris has won a statewide election in a big state. She did not lose by a million votes like Carly Foriena.
Hooker Harris can't win with just the black vote, and Hooker Harris doesn't even have the black vote nailed down. Hooker Harris won't win, place or show.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:44 PM   #433
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Doesn’t Kamala have more South Asian Heritage than anything else?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:49 PM   #434
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Doesn’t Kamala have more South Asian Heritage than anything else?
Yep. 50% Tamil Indian. Her Jamaican half is Heinz 57.
Old 02-17-2019, 01:15 PM   #435
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
She consented with the understanding that she would be on the celebrity apprentice television show. You get paid a lot more than $1,000 roses to be on a televison show. She consented to be in a pay for play relationship with Trump. As for how the fix it lawyer paid Stormy, i said it was either one of the two. I'll let the foresenic accountants figure that out.
So, it’s obvious you have no clue what you’re talking about. You just pull shit out of thin air.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women