Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2021, 07:20 AM   #8911
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Playing safety how bizarre is that? But I think Watson's shitty attitude is apparent at training camp, he's just going through the (slow)motions because he's "injured" ..... but according to battlered.com the Eagles have shown some interest in a trade. Who knows if the talks are serious or if compensation can be agreed upon, but if it can, I think that's when we'll see if the commissioner puts a halt to that .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 11:37 AM   #8912
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I wouldn't believe much from batteredred.com. If what I read about the proposed trade between TEX/PHI then the Texans front office was stupid not to jump on it immediately.

I agree that Watson's ankle injury is just a scam.

What's the NFL's REAL stance on the whole Watson debacle? Is he even "tradeable?"
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 11:38 PM   #8913
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Reports are that Davis Miles who everyone on 610 radio was promoting as the future at QB had what many are calling the worse practice session in NFL history. He is an interception machine
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:32 AM   #8914
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Fine with me. I've got the Texans under 4 1/2 wins this season. I'm hoping the Colts solve their QB problem. The Texans, not so much. They deserve derision.
Old 08-15-2021, 05:57 AM   #8915
500sl
Premium Access

Deshaun who? Texans kicked dat ass
500sl is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 09:50 PM   #8916
gnadfly
Account Disabled

It's preseason. Better than getting totally crushed with the first string in there.

I like Tyrod. He's a very good backup and can even be an outstanding starter over the course of a few games. The problem is he's fragile. With what's being ranked as the 4th worst O line in the league, that's an issue.
Old 08-22-2021, 08:15 AM   #8917
500sl
Premium Access

Texans are playing hard. It has been a while. Now get rid of the cancer, Mr Watson. He needs his time on here, not the field
500sl is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 06:52 PM   #8918
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Yeah and that crazy commissioner Goodell loves to hand out suspensions in cases where he knows the player most likely didn't do the offense he was charged with but with his god complex and that weak "conduct detrimental to the league" there is no judge or jury concerning such matters ..... so I'm sure his dick is already hard thinking how he can ruin Watson's career, although Watson messed that up by his own doing..... and 3 number 1 draft choices? ..... nobody is going to pay that knowing it could be 2023 at the earliest that he could play again, and not knowing if Goddell will wait until Watson's legal matters are settled and then go ahead and give Watson a lifelong suspension from the NFL .....
Zeke Elliott served 6 games and he did nothing illegal.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 09:28 PM   #8919
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Going into the season here are my thoughts on the Texans. Since the start of the franchise the McNair family have wanted a "straight-laced" team and have nit-picked draft choices based on perceived character flaws. Now the team has Jack Easterby who wants "men of faith" which is in line with what the McNair family wants. So for better or worse the Texans are stuck with Jack for a long time. Now Nick appears to be a decent GM but having to pick players who fit the McNair mold is going to be tough.

As for the year if you listed to Sports Radio 610 their flagship station you would think they are going to challenge for the league title but I got a feeling they will be stuck in limbo for a lot of years. Never losing enough to get a new franchise QB and never winning enough to make the play-offs. The problem with the entire organization is that they think they are better than everyone yet the team after 19 years is 30 games under .500 something that seems to be entirely lost on everyone. Their offense is going to stink. As Lance Z said, any offense full of cast-offs is not a potent offense. In the second preseason game they were 0 fer on third down attempts. Not a good sign.

It is going to be a long difficult year. Hopefully they lose a lot and end up with the first pick. That is their only hope for the future.
Old 08-30-2021, 09:02 AM   #8920
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Going into the season here are my thoughts on the Texans. Since the start of the franchise the McNair family have wanted a "straight-laced" team and have nit-picked draft choices based on perceived character flaws. Now the team has Jack Easterby who wants "men of faith" which is in line with what the McNair family wants. So for better or worse the Texans are stuck with Jack for a long time. Now Nick appears to be a decent GM but having to pick players who fit the McNair mold is going to be tough.

As for the year if you listed to Sports Radio 610 their flagship station you would think they are going to challenge for the league title but I got a feeling they will be stuck in limbo for a lot of years. Never losing enough to get a new franchise QB and never winning enough to make the play-offs. The problem with the entire organization is that they think they are better than everyone yet the team after 19 years is 30 games under .500 something that seems to be entirely lost on everyone. Their offense is going to stink. As Lance Z said, any offense full of cast-offs is not a potent offense. In the second preseason game they were 0 fer on third down attempts. Not a good sign.

It is going to be a long difficult year. Hopefully they lose a lot and end up with the first pick. That is their only hope for the future.

Agree with the analysis but a first round pick is not what the Texans need. They've had those before and done nothing with them. As you said the problem is systemic. Until they fix that nothing changes.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 08:03 PM   #8921
BigLouie
Valued Poster

WTF kinda team is this. FIVE running backs. They don't have enough TE and WR for the offense most teams run, then Culley got up there and said they would use a running back to make up for the lack of receivers. Are they nuts. Their offense is going to suck because they have no playmakers but i am sure they are all dependable
Old 09-08-2021, 05:53 AM   #8922
500sl
Premium Access

Amendola to the rescue. Why not look at it as running back strong rather that wide receiver weak? Look for a week one Texans win. The only ones stuck in limbo are the ones listening to Sports Radio 610.
500sl is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 07:27 PM   #8923
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

You called it 500sl, Texans 37, Jags 21 ..... looks like the Texans Super Bowl run has started, maybe they don't want next year's top draft pick after all .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 08:28 PM   #8924
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Rumor has it that the Texans are leading the division. Lol
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 04:56 AM   #8925
500sl
Premium Access

10 4, sole possession of 1st place in the AFC South with 5 running backs. Amendola caught all 5 passes thrown to him with a Td. These guys played hard and it is great to get rid of the guys with entitlement issues and watch the guys with heart play.
500sl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women