Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47554
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2019, 12:03 PM   #31
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The fact that you talk about Jesus before God does not mean you did not discuss God.

And any intelligent person would know that Crowdstrike is a nutjob conspiracy.

Trump’s efforts to enlist a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival Joe Biden that prompted Democratic lawmakers to launch impeachment proceedings. But the fact that Trump is still suggesting there's some sort of frame job in election interference has officials and cybersecurity experts just as irate.
“The fact that the president of the United States, contrary to all evidence from his own government and allied governments, is talking about this now is absurd,” Peter Singer, a cyberwar expert and senior fellow at the New America think tank, told me. “The attribution to Russia was a debate to have in 2016 but based on what we know now it’s inarguable.”
IB is an enemy of the people. Hes going to take up for foreign governments over the US. Hes a traitor
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 12:05 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The fact that you talk about Jesus before God does not mean you did not discuss God.

And any intelligent person would know that Crowdstrike is a nutjob conspiracy.

Trump’s efforts to enlist a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival Joe Biden that prompted Democratic lawmakers to launch impeachment proceedings. But the fact that Trump is still suggesting there's some sort of frame job in election interference has officials and cybersecurity experts just as irate.
“The fact that the president of the United States, contrary to all evidence from his own government and allied governments, is talking about this now is absurd,” Peter Singer, a cyberwar expert and senior fellow at the New America think tank, told me. “The attribution to Russia was a debate to have in 2016 but based on what we know now it’s inarguable.”
It's beyond your ability to change history and dismiss the mention of CrowdStrike in that conversation, and the mention of CrowdStrike in that conversation is proof that Trump was looking into 2016 criminal matters which wholly repudiates your BS about "2020 dirt".

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
IB is an enemy of the people. Hes going to take up for foreign governments over the US. Hes a traitor
Moscow Mystic is the enemy of the people as he daily does Putin's bidding,
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 12:13 PM   #33
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's beyond your ability to change history and dismiss the mention of CrowdStrike in that conversation, and the mention of CrowdStrike in that conversation is proof that Trump was looking into 2016 criminal matters which wholly repudiates your BS about "2020 dirt".

Moscow Mystic is the enemy of the people as he daily does Putin's bidding,
People like yo are the reason our military has fallen so bad. You are scardy cat and a traitor. Go watch the reruns of Trump Putin Helsinki. That's you IB. Scardy cat enemy of the People
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 12:28 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
People like yo are the reason our military has fallen so bad. You are scardy cat and a traitor. Go watch the reruns of Trump Putin Helsinki. That's you IB. Scardy cat enemy of the People
If anybody caused the military to decline, Moscow Mystic, it would be your boy Odumbo who fucking did it -- and your un-American ass voted for him.
Old 10-03-2019, 06:32 AM   #35
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The whole thing sounds a lot like "deep throat' vs Nixon uncanny parallels for us that remember ( or history again)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:43 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Crowdstrike has been debunked by our own government.

Next you nuts will want to debunk who killed FK...oh wait dilbert and bambino have already started down that path!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:46 AM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Next you nuts will want to debunk who killed FK...oh wait dilbert and bambino have already started down that path!

Your dismissal of the ACTUAL conversation about CrowdStrike is irrelevant in light of the fact that it WAS the FUCKING TOPIC OF CONVERSATION!
Old 10-03-2019, 11:54 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Your dismissal of the ACTUAL conversation about CrowdStrike is irrelevant in light of the fact that it WAS the FUCKING TOPIC OF CONVERSATION!
It was one of them....Like I told you before Just because Trump mentioned a conspiracy theory his own intelligence community has disavowed does not cover the fact that he mentioned Joe Biden....his political opponent.

Trump was using the office for POLITICAL GAIN. Simple really.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 12:46 PM   #39
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:

hey dipshit who is FK
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 03:13 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It was one of them....Like I told you before Just because Trump mentioned a conspiracy theory his own intelligence community has disavowed does not cover the fact that he mentioned Joe Biden....his political opponent.

Trump was using the office for POLITICAL GAIN. Simple really.
You're just too damn blind to see that because he DID mention CrowdStrike it goes to the heart of his intent: resolving the criminal actions of the dim-retards in the 2016 election.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:19 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
hey dipshit who is FK

Um ... Fred Klaus .. Santa's brother?

BAHHAHHAAA

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:11 PM   #42
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

regarding the debunking of cloudstrike, that was a coverup by those trying to set up trump.

theres apparently more to the story regarding that outfit.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:39 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
regarding the debunking of cloudstrike, that was a coverup by those trying to set up trump.

theres apparently more to the story regarding that outfit.

much more. cloudstrike was the tech outfit that "concluded" the Russians hacked the DNC servers yet the DNC would not allow the FBI to examine them.

naturally ... cloudstrike "can't explain" why Trump mentioned them in his call with the new Ukraine President .. since it is rumored that cloudstrike either used servers based in the Ukraine for the DNC or moved the DNC servers there.

notice the spin by the liberal media ..

Whistleblower can’t explain Trump’s DNC missing server theory

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congre...-server-theory

President has alleged that a DNC server somehow ended up in Ukraine

The whistleblower accusing President Donald Trump of pressuring the president of Ukraine to influence the 2020 U.S. election wrote in a complaint that he or she was unsure why Trump also asked the foreign leader to turn over a hacked computer server belonging to the Democratic National Committee.

In the complaint, released publicly on Thursday following a prolonged struggle between the White House and Democrats in Congress, the whistleblower said he or she did not understand Trump’s request that Ukraine locate and turn over a server used by the DNC during the 2016 presidential election and subsequently examined by CrowdStrike, a U.S. cybersecurity firm.

CrowdStrike helped the DNC investigate an intrusion of its systems that the firm eventually blamed on two Russian hacking groups, but there are no missing servers despite Trump’s allegation that one somehow ended up in Ukraine, a theory popular among conservative conspiracy theorists.

[Searching for counter-strategy, Trump floats legal action to halt impeachment inquiry]

According to a transcript of the July call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, which was released by the White House on Wednesday, Trump asked Zelenskiy to “find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine” as it relates to CrowdStrike and the purported missing server.

“They say CrowdStrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people. … The server, they say Ukraine has it,” Trump said, according to the transcript.

Trump has peddled the theory that a missing server is in Ukraine. The whistleblower cited one such statement by Trump to Fox News on July 20, five days before his call with Zelenskiy: “Take a look at Ukraine. How come the FBI didn’t take this server? [Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign chairman John] Podesta told them to get out. He said, ‘Get out.’ So, how come the FBI didn’t take the server from the DNC?”

In a statement to MarketWatch on Wednesday, CrowdStrike said it had turned over all evidence in its investigation of the DNC hack to the FBI.

“With regards to our investigation of the DNC hack in 2016, we provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI,” the company said. “As we’ve stated before, we stand by our findings and conclusions that have been fully supported by the U.S. Intelligence community.”

DNC spokeswoman Xochitl Hinojosa called Trump’s allegation “complete nonsense” in a statement to the cybersecurity news site Cyberscoop.
“Trump still hasn’t accepted that Russia interfered in our election, and instead, is using a call with a foreign leader to push conspiracy theories,” she said. “This is surreal.”

the media is in overdrive to "fake news" everything Trump claims. they are worried. this is why the whistle blowhard complaint was filed. Trump hit a nerve.

and the leftist Daily Beasties spin it too ..

The Truth About Trump’s Insane Ukraine ‘Server’ Conspiracy

https://www.thedailybeast.com/crowds...ver-conspiracy

Trump asked Ukraine’s president to help prove a bonkers, Russia-friendly conspiracy theory that U.S. intel relied on manufactured evidence to blame the 2016 DNC hack on Moscow.

Donald Trump asked for more than a criminal investigation of his political opponent’s son in his call with Ukraine’s president. Trump also sought help in reviving a long-ago debunked conspiracy theory that challenges the basic underpinnings of the U.S. intelligence community’s findings on Russia’s 2016 election interference, in a bizarre spectacle that sees an American president trying to conscript a foreign leader into undermining his own intelligence agencies.

“I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike,” Trump said, according to a compilation of notes on the call released by the White House. “I guess you have one of your wealthy people. The server, they say Ukraine has it.”

To those not versed in fringe-right canon, it’s a curious thing to say. “It almost sounds like he was babbling to the president of Ukraine,” said Robert Johnston, CEO of Adlumin, who led the DNC breach investigation while at Crowdstrike. “I imagine it would have confused the Ukranian president. Like, ‘What are you talking about?’”

Conservative websites are spinning the odd exchange as a reference to a Justice Department investigation ordered by William Barr into the origins of the Mueller probe. “It is unclear specifically what Trump was referring to with Crowdstrike,” reads one article in this vein on The Federalist. In truth, it’s actually quite clear. Trump is referencing a conspiracy theory pushed by Russian trolls and far-right pundits that imagines the Democratic National Committee fabricating all the evidence in Russia’s 2016 breach of the DNC network.

“Trump has shown a pronounced preference for the pretend version of events.”

The hoax has its roots in a GRU persona, “Guccifer 2.0,” created to cast doubt on Russia’s culpability in the DNC hack. Today it’s buttressed by deceptive blog posts, memes, and putative forensic analysis of metadata in documents leaked from the DNC and John Podesta intrusions, and has spun out several related theories and offshoots, including the Seth Rich hoax that blames the hack on a slain DNC staffer with previously-unknown hacking skills.

Crowdstrike enters the picture because it’s the security firm the DNC hired to investigate the breach back in 2016, and the first of many to identify Russia’s military intelligence agency, the GRU, as the perpetrator. A publicly-traded company headquartered in California, Crowdstrike has nothing to do with Ukraine, except in conspiracyland, which pretends that Crowdstrike co-founder Dmitri Alperovitch is Ukrainian, and that he framed Russia for election interference both on the DNC’s orders and to punish Putin for invading his homeland.

In real life, Alperovitch is an American citizen born in Russia who escaped to the U.S. with his family during the Soviet era. But Trump has shown a pronounced preference for the pretend version.

“Why wouldn’t Podesta and Hillary Clinton allow the FBI to see the server?” Trump asked the AP in 2017. “They brought in another company that I hear is Ukrainian-based… I heard it’s owned by a very rich Ukrainian, that’s what I heard.”

The “server” in the conspiracy is the hacked DNC server that the Democrats, the claim goes, won’t let the FBI examine because it would expose their elaborate plot. “What is the server saying?” Trump asked in one tweet last year.

That part’s made up, too. The DNC turned down one unusual FBI request early in the hack investigation. The bureau wanted access to the DNC’s network while the Russians were still in it, most likely to stage a counter operation against the GRU. The DNC declined, perhaps reluctant to have two intelligence agencies playing capture-the-flag in their systems five months before a presidential election. The DNC later authorized Crowdstrike to share full copies of the hacked servers with the bureau, giving the FBI access to the same evidence Crowdstrike had.

“With regards to our investigation of the DNC hack in 2016, we provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI,” Crowdstrike said in a statement Wednesday. “As we’ve stated before, we stand by our findings and conclusions that have been fully supported by the US Intelligence community.”

In truth, Crowdstrike’s findings were never controversial among security experts, and they were later confirmed by FBI agents with access to the same evidence, as well as additional evidence Crowdstrike never had. In October 2018, Robert Mueller indicted 12 GRU officers for the DNC intrusion and hacks targeting John Podesta and the DCCC.

Today the secret server hoax is mostly confined to the very edge of the conservative fringe, though it’s made an appearance in court. Indicted former Trump campaign advisor Roger Stone has been using the theory to try and get evidence against him thrown out of court, even filing an affidavit written by William Binney, one of the conspiracy theory’s most dogged advocates. Last week the federal judge overseeing Stone’s obstruction of justice case rejected his motion without ruling on the conspiracy theory itself.

Kevin Poulsen

the fact is ... the DNC did not allow the FBI .. who should have been the first people involved in a domestic cyber-breach like this .. to examine their server(s) .. so we only have Crowdstrike's word ... not the FBI .. on the narrative that it was Russia. of course the left wants to spin this as a wild conspiracy theory .. because the alternate is worse .. for the DNC.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women