Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2020, 11:52 AM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default So We Have Secessionist Creating The Country Of “CHAZ”

President Trump needs to channel Abe Lincoln and send in his own General Sherman.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 12:25 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Nah, let Washington, Oregon and California go their own way. Take anyone who wants to start their own country. Goodbye
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 01:14 PM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Nah, let Washington, Oregon and California go their own way. Take anyone who wants to start their own country. Goodbye

the reds in east oregon won't be too happy with this. they've been wanting to split from the east for sometime.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 06:19 PM   #4
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I agree - we don’t need those commies anyway.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 07:04 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

They built border walls, walking around with AR15s, they check your ID before entering. I thought Liberals didn’t want those things?
Old 06-12-2020, 07:29 PM   #6
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
They built border walls, walking around with AR15s, they check your ID before entering. I thought Liberals didn’t want those things?
They really dont like ID's
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 07:41 PM   #7
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

IDs and walls are racist. I heard that somewhere.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 08:25 PM   #8
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

Seems to be a bit of dissension in the ranks. Some are chaffing at the idea of a leader. Some suggest a "rotating" leader or a rotating council. Who will govern and who will be governed, the age old dilemma.

I like one guy being interviewed. He said he just wanted a place that didn't cost so much to live and he didn't want to have to work if he didn't want to. Seems to be a lot of that going around with this "group" of people. They will fit well in the New Democrat Party.

I see they have had Porta-potties delivered. I hope they contracted with somebody to clean them everyday. As one person put it, I wonder how long this "peoples paradise" will last before it smells like Bombay India. If I close my eyes, I can still remember "that smell" of human degradation.

I think Trump should hold off on any intervention. The longer this last and hopefully spreads, ( I hear a group is thinking about trying this in Tennessee ) the more it will benefit Trump. America may disagree on a lot of things right now but watching society break down into anarchy or as the Mayor of Seattle calls it "just another block party, we have them all the time in this area of Seattle", isn't one of them I'm guessing.

The Chief of Police doesn't sound to happy. She says their are major crimes and domestic abuse calls going unanswered in this area. Surely a "holistic" approach would solve that problem, no?

Just when you thought Trump was down for the count, you can count on Democrats to fuck up their message of "change for the better".
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 11:35 PM   #9
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

This would be a perfect craptastic lead story for Fox news to cover
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 03:51 AM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post

No. it's a perfect liberal leftist "you hate Trump" story. butt then again .. that's u yes blindmoletroll?

BAHHAHHAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 04:17 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
IDs and walls are racist. I heard that somewhere.
Apparently, so is "social distancing" .... riots and protests are ok also, but Trump and Republican rallies are not. After all ...

Black Lives Matter! So join the crowds in the street ... and relocate to "Chaz"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 05:43 AM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Seems to be a bit of dissension in the ranks. Some are chaffing at the idea of a leader. Some suggest a "rotating" leader or a rotating council. Who will govern and who will be governed, the age old dilemma.

I like one guy being interviewed. He said he just wanted a place that didn't cost so much to live and he didn't want to have to work if he didn't want to. Seems to be a lot of that going around with this "group" of people. They will fit well in the New Democrat Party.

I see they have had Porta-potties delivered. I hope they contracted with somebody to clean them everyday. As one person put it, I wonder how long this "peoples paradise" will last before it smells like Bombay India. If I close my eyes, I can still remember "that smell" of human degradation.

I think Trump should hold off on any intervention. The longer this last and hopefully spreads, ( I hear a group is thinking about trying this in Tennessee ) the more it will benefit Trump. America may disagree on a lot of things right now but watching society break down into anarchy or as the Mayor of Seattle calls it "just another block party, we have them all the time in this area of Seattle", isn't one of them I'm guessing.

The Chief of Police doesn't sound to happy. She says their are major crimes and domestic abuse calls going unanswered in this area. Surely a "holistic" approach would solve that problem, no?

Just when you thought Trump was down for the count, you can count on Democrats to fuck up their message of "change for the better".
They mayor had her people come in and clean the latrines.
Old 06-13-2020, 06:50 AM   #13
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Fuck antifa. just a bunch or reverse racists showing that they're nothing but thugs
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 07:00 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Fuck antifa. just a bunch or reverse racists showing that they're nothing but thugs
And also showing their ignorance and incompetence to do anything other than kill people, burn shit, steal, and destroy others' property. How many are there? 50,000 ?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 08:08 AM   #15
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Didn't you hear? The freedom loving people of Chaz won't let Fox reporters in.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women