Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2018, 09:16 AM   #1
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

User ID: 45542
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down *Fake News*

Wow, should I be flattered to see I have so much power?! It seems I’ve made someone very uncomfortable. (jrtitle) This is all fake news people, I never threatened anyone with anything he is being a drama queen per usual. The long and short of it is a client canceled on me this morning so I kindly asked for the cancellation fee per my website, and he threw himself into a two-year-old tizzy over it. I even told him at one point if it’s that big of a deal forget about it. But he continued to harass me, so that’s why I’m posting this alert. This guy acts like a little girl, he loves drama! I asked him time and time again to just let it be and he continues to text me incessantly; the texts gradually get more and more defamatory. I’ve been called every whore in the book. Which is funny because you were trying to fuck this whore LOL anyways… So please disregard his accusations, he’s looking for attention. If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to direct them to my inbox. Thanks guys! Nuthin but love here!
giabella is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:56 AM   #2
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

WOW I guess some guys just can't accept 'no thanks'!
You sure were good to me! For me?
The whole arrangement was laid out on the table in advance! WTF?
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:28 AM   #3
jrtitle
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Let's get a few things straight.

My appt was for 1:30 today. Last minute meeting came up around that time today so i needed to cancel. I cancelled at 7:30 this morning.

Then you proceed to tell me i need to send a 100 cancellation fee to paypal.

OK, wasn't aware there was a cancellation fee. Nor did i know if i cancelled that would have to be provided. I felt i provide ample notice, its not a short notice cancellation, and even offered to reschedule my meeting to meet you instead. You refused.

However, what ensued afterward was a total low blow for me, and any hobbyist in here who would have to deal with the same situation with you.

I get a text showing my full name, pictures from my facebook and my work information.

When i ask if that's a threat, I am told that's a promise.

You didn't have to threaten me, or try and blackmail me, for your 100 cancellation fee. Of which, by the way, is now paid.

After the fact, you ask me to remove my comments in the review section about my experience. My understanding of this board is that we are supposed to share information like this, when a provider is threatening someone, or threatening someone's anonymity, it's a risk to myself and every hobbyist in here.

I will not take my comments back, nor will I lie on your behalf. You made the decisions today to try and blackmail and expose me for your cancellation fee. Texts don't lie. I never called you a name or a whore. I told you I wasn't paying you're fee and to stop threatening me.

If this is how you treat clients, re-peat clients at that. Good riddance. Maybe you should advertise on Backpage becuase your gimmicks of threats and blackmail, sure fit the mold of those types of providers.
jrtitle is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:31 AM   #4
jrtitle
Registered Member

I'm happy to throw truth to the bullshit she is claiming by the way to anyone who wants my text as a PM. She never once told me to forget the cancellation fee. In fact, i had to pay it so she didn't try and expose my personal information. That's the definition of blackmail folks. Be careful.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:40 AM   #5
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

More fake news, I’ve got a text log as well however these lies and negativity have no place in my life. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to make a presence on this board. The real gentlemen out there who know me can attest to my professionalism and reputation. Thank you tinman, I appreciate you! ��
Old 03-08-2018, 10:46 AM   #6
jrtitle
Registered Member

while you are typing this, you are literally texting me more and more threats. Please stop Gia. I paid you, go away.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:59 AM   #7
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really?! I’m starting to think this guy has a mental issue. Congrats jrtitle you got your rocks off without even touching me. Poof, be gone!
Thank you everyone for your support. On to happy times!
Old 03-08-2018, 11:02 AM   #8
jrtitle
Registered Member

You just texted me "you'll get yours... when you least expect it"

Seriously gents, buyer be warned. She's obviously got some issues. Thanks as well for all the PM's gents.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:06 AM   #9
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My reputation speaks for itself thanks. My only issue is that you’re still talking!
Old 03-08-2018, 11:11 AM   #10
jrtitle
Registered Member

Thats pretty simple to solve really, quit texting me threats and go away.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:12 AM   #11
jrtitle
Registered Member

You got your paypal money, go find someone else to intimidate.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:16 AM   #12
super villainous
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I hope the reports are true, and that she does show added weight.

I've always been intrigued by her 'mantra,' and this new notoriety only speaks to a shrewd and selective manner of dealings; thus cannot work against her.

...In fact, it might only be enough to inspire one to finally take the leap.
super villainous is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:17 AM   #13
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking 🥂

sips tea
Old 03-08-2018, 04:39 PM   #14
ben9967701
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default when you available Gia?

This doesn't scare me at all actually makes me want an appointment 😉
ben9967701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:32 PM   #15
blueandgreen
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

This is the worst attempt to defame someone I've come across. You need to learn to accept your responsibility in hobby as well as in life. While I can all but guarantee what you're saying is rubbish, if I were a provider and someone cancelled on me the day of an appointment I would be pretty pissed off as well. There's no excuse for that. If you schedule isn't under your control maybe you shouldn't book appointments when conflicts can arise.

TL;DR: Stop whining.
blueandgreen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women