Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2010, 09:53 PM   #16
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I would rather pick up local talent while I am there.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Good point. Why bring sand to the beach lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #18
not~ur~typical
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

i am just taking a stab that I might be a little younger than most on the board. but i could be wrong. its just a thought i have had for a while. when i go i like to stay at adult only places and have had girlfriends travel with me in groups of friends. i enjoy the resorts and meeting all the people from all over. and arm candy that i clicked with would be a plus. this was just an idea that i was throwing around. for a long sexy weekend beach trip. but i have enjoyed reading yalls comments on this.
not~ur~typical is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #19
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Don't sweat it newbie......we are here for your entertainment.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:53 PM   #20
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

i would just like to have some money left over when its done. i am sure all will accommodate easily. but if money were not object and time was on my side....i would take 2 and be the king of the vacation. i havent found the "one" yet....just went i say i have my ATF....a diamond pops up and shocks the hell out of me and ....and im hooked again for a newbie.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:54 PM   #21
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

sand to the beach....we not talking about taking SO.....talking about taking Wonder Toys......lol.. they might help bring more to the party.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:13 AM   #22
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarr9617 View Post
i am just taking a stab that I might be a little younger than most on the board. but i could be wrong. its just a thought i have had for a while. when i go i like to stay at adult only places and have had girlfriends travel with me in groups of friends. i enjoy the resorts and meeting all the people from all over. and arm candy that i clicked with would be a plus. this was just an idea that i was throwing around. for a long sexy weekend beach trip. but i have enjoyed reading yalls comments on this.
Flash enough cash and you're a chick magnet. You could look like Barney Fife or Gabby Hayes and it wouldn't matter.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:51 AM   #23
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I tend to agree. Not sure I want to spend enough to get to know a provider well enough to make sure we'd click on a vacation. Vacation time is too precious and rare for me to fuck it up with some gal that starts getting on your nerves after a few hours (or who just isn't your cup of tea outside the sack). And it must be dreadfully hard fir the provider to be "on" all the time. After all, if age really clicked with you, she wouldn't be your provider, but your girlfriend!!

That being said, I'm about to head out for Christmas in Tiscany and 12 days in Paris with the new civie GF. Our first international trip together. I'd sooner go on my own than risk taking a gal -- any gal, professional or not -- who might make the trip less than fully relaxing and enjoyable. I guess I just dont understand the provider on vacation notion.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:18 AM   #24
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the planned vacation is outside the US. If this is the case, I'd be very leery of the local talent--especially if you are going to a know tourist area. Potential exists to get ripped off or worse. If the vacation were in the US, I'd just say do your research on the local talent and book a different flavor of the night for each day of vacation (could get expensive ). If your plans are not solid, look into a "sex" vacation. There are several resorts in the Dominican Republic that cater to the hobby. Essentially, you get a girl with your room. I don't know what your time frame is, but you could eschew the whole provider portion of the equation and look for a travel/sex partner on one of the many adult dating sites. I'm sure you could find someone who would be willing to participate in this type of arrangement.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #25
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

"sex vacation" where do I sign up
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women