Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default Provider provides new avenues of inquiry

I saw a not-before-seen lady recently.

I'll skip all the chit chat and stuff and also the blow by blow and cut to the crux of the new avenue of inquiry inspired by the experience. Partly it is because I have no earthly clue what was done or how; and can really only describe the results. What I want to know, being scientifically minded, is what in the world was going on?

The gist is that somehow she sexually sensitized my entire body such that I literally had intense orgasms (sans ejaculation but orgasms nevertheless) uncontrollably *without her ever needing to touch my genitalia*. This eventually got to the point I'm not even certain I was conscious in the conventional sense.

Nothing in her approach was at all rough, fast or insistent. It seemed, from a layman's perspective, very similar -- at least initially -- to a make-out session. But it isn't as if I've never had a make-out session before. Beyond that all I can report is it was very slow and gentle and after a point I would literally experience orgasms from otherwise innocuous things like her blowing on my foot.

So -- what in the world happened?
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sounds like Tantric to me Lucky u !
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:58 PM   #3
climbon2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I don't know, but if you would PM me her contact info, I'll be happy to research further!
climbon2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #4
racitraci
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22074
My ECCIE Reviews

Is it possible that she might have slipped an X-pill in your drink? Don't know from personal experience, but it sounds similar to the sensations experienced by those who use, from what I've heard..
racitraci is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:29 PM   #5
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by racitraci View Post
Is it possible that she might have slipped an X-pill in your drink? Don't know from personal experience, but it sounds similar to the sensations experienced by those who use, from what I've heard..
No Ma'am! Not only is her character utterly incompatible with such a thing, but I consumed nothing and furthermore was perfectly fine in the shower, playing scrabble afterwards, etc.

I suspect Sweet N Little is probably closer to the mark.

I sort of make a habit of booking extraordinary women. But because I usually don't read reviews and stuff in advance; (I choose using different methods) what occurs is often surprising. This time I was seriously surprised because I've never experienced anything quite like that; especially as I'm a self-control freak.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #6
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Rest of The Story

Maybe you should start at the beginning.

. . . Seems like maybe you have not told us the rest of the story!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #7
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
sounds like Tantric to me Lucky u !
Yep! Tantra baby! I always think of that movie "Go" when they set the room on fire and she is like, "Well did you go? What was that?" He replies, "Tantra baby."
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #8
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

http://healthguide.howstuffworks.com...dictionary.htm
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #9
John Bull
Valued Poster

I've had two ladies in my lifetime who were able to send thrills thru my body sans any chemicals or contact beyond kissing. One was able to kiss me and make me come right there in my pants.
I think it's a rare chemistry that causes the reaction.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #10
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Maybe you should start at the beginning.

. . . Seems like maybe you have not told us the rest of the story!

Well ... I was born ... wait, that's too far back. (*grin*)

She and I had corresponded a bit. She's super sharp, has a great reputation, thinks outside the box, etc. She and I share some common interests -- actually, an astonishing array of common interests including belonging to some of the same radical political projects, reading the same authors, similar extracurricular activities etc.

Because I'm usually booked way in advance, I can seldom see someone on short notice. But a lady I usually see in December moved to FL, the lady I had scheduled already had a family emergency, etc. So I had one of those very rare short-notice times available, and she just happened to be touring in my area. So I booked her.

She didn't verify me because I'm sort of well-known within her circle, and I didn't read her reviews because I didn't want any biases that would keep her from defining herself. She self-identifies as a sensual artist, but in all honesty I often ignore such terms as marketing-ese. Kind of like "classy" or "upscale." In her case, evidently, the terminology had actual meaning outside of marketing.

Obviously, the date involved more than I have described, but we hit it off well and she and I have already arranged a rather unique date at and after a political event in June.

But the subset of the date that I have described is something beyond my experience for which I have no explanation; likely due to a substantial gap in my knowledge.

I have heard that Tantrikas -- at least really good ones -- can do some of what I have described. But being a scientific-type, I have tended to discount this as mumbo jumbo. Perhaps that discounting is in error.

She didn't say anything about tantra or mention it on her website, but I wouldn't be surprised to discover that she uses the phrase sensual artist as a catch-all that covers lots of skills. Like I said, she is VERY bright.

I guess it could also be the result of shiatsu or even acupuncture. Or it could be, like Mr. Bull says, a sort of chemistry.

Dunno! (*shrug*)
Old 12-17-2010, 09:52 PM   #11
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like a mix of chemisty & skills combined, glad u had an awesome experience, those are few and far between..like i said, LUCKY MAN!!
Sometimes when u let your guard down and let go, the planets align and BAM!! When u least expect it
Old 12-17-2010, 09:55 PM   #12
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Sounds like a mix of chemisty & skills combined, glad u had an awesome experience, those are few and far between..like i said, LUCKY MAN!!
Sometimes when u let your guard down and let go, the planets align and BAM!! When u least expect it
Never happened...never will.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #13
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

never say never Charles...ya never know!!
Old 12-18-2010, 12:18 AM   #14
Black Sedan
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
The gist is that somehow she sexually sensitized my entire body such that I literally had intense orgasms (sans ejaculation but orgasms nevertheless) uncontrollably *without her ever needing to touch my genitalia*. This eventually got to the point I'm not even certain I was conscious in the conventional sense.

Nothing in her approach was at all rough, fast or insistent. It seemed, from a layman's perspective, very similar -- at least initially -- to a make-out session. But it isn't as if I've never had a make-out session before.
Wow, I'm jealous.

1. Please do a review and share who she is. This sounds worth a trip to the eastern seaboard to experience her.

2. I once had a lady that I apparently had that effect on. Just making-out, no southern contact. But she was coming from it, and she had admitted to never having anything like that before. From my experience it was pretty great too, but nothing like her experience. If it is all possible to mutually have that, I would never leave.
Black Sedan is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:16 PM   #15
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sedan View Post
Wow, I'm jealous.

1. Please do a review and share who she is. This sounds worth a trip to the eastern seaboard to experience her.

2. I once had a lady that I apparently had that effect on. Just making-out, no southern contact. But she was coming from it, and she had admitted to never having anything like that before. From my experience it was pretty great too, but nothing like her experience. If it is all possible to mutually have that, I would never leave.
Unfortunately, she's not on ECCIE. Few ladies in the northeast are. But as she asked for a review, I'll be reviewing her on TER where she asked me to put it. Meanwhile, I'll send you a link to her site. Understanding, of course, that ymmv. As I am pretty clueless about what went on, I can't attest to its repeatability.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women