Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
mbgdallas
Registered Member

Default Approaching a provider...

with what you want from the session and how to dress.

I am new to the hobby, a bit (very?) intimidated, and don't want to offend a provider or look stupid.

I know what I want and don't want a lot of disappointment while I get comfortable with the hobby. I know that it takes communication but discussion also makes providers nervous.

I know I am different than most in what I want 'cause I don't want the made up doll in high heels. I prefer the babe next door who is in her baggy t-shirt and gym shorts who looks like she just got out of bed.

I think I know the rules but what is the best way to relay what I am looking for from a provider without crossing that line.
mbgdallas is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I think once you pass thier reference check those kinds of requests arn't out of line. The more comfortable they feel about your the more intimate the questions they would answer. Good luck and be safe.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:17 PM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Rabbits right, u might just say " i love it when a girl is dressed in a baggy t shirt ect, let her know it turns u on and i promise she will be more than willing to honor your request, I had one that said it like that and i was out shopping for hanes mens tshirts the next day, thats a simple and easy request. Most want to please you so u shouldnt have any problems. Its not like your asking them to wear a clown suit
I try to ask whats your favorite color etc , we want to know these things to make you happy!!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Read reviews too. Sometimes they'll mention what the lady was wearing. I'm a jeans and tshirt kind of girl myself and I think a handful of my reviews say that.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #5
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Rabbits right, u might just say " i love it when a girl is dressed in a baggy t shirt ect, let her know it turns u on and i promise she will be more than willing to honor your request, I had one that said it like that and i was out shopping for hanes mens tshirts the next day, thats a simple and easy request. Most want to please you so u shouldnt have any problems. Its not like your asking them to wear a clown suit
I try to ask whats your favorite color etc , we want to know these things to make you happy!!

Clown suit. Hmm how extra for that
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #6
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Rabbit , no extra charge but u have to bring it and dress me up !!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:10 PM   #7
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Clown suit. Hmm how extra for that

I was thinking maybe those pajamas with the trap door and the feet included
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:28 PM   #8
missfuntimes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33326
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I was thinking maybe those pajamas with the trap door and the feet included
they still make those? that would be interesting!! lmao
missfuntimes is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:06 AM   #9
jfarmer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Asking for a particular outfit is not out of line in most cases as long as its something she can feel comfortable with, often they will even ask you on the phone if there is something special you like,I love heels and in the beginning I was always bashful to mention that,but its easy to do,remember to ask in a nice way,and a simple "are you comfortable with that" thrown in and your in. If you are not comfortable doing that on the phone you might try it in person.Providers normally have an array of shoes clothes etc especially if shes doing incall.If you see something in her room you like simple say something like,wow those are great heels,do you mind wearing them for me? next thing you know they are on her feet.
jfarmer is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:54 AM   #10
Hugbuddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbgdallas View Post
with what you want from the session and how to dress.

I know what I want and don't want a lot of disappointment while I get comfortable with the hobby. I know that it takes communication but discussion also makes providers nervous.

I know I am different than most in what I want 'cause I don't want the made up doll in high heels. I prefer the babe next door who is in her baggy t-shirt and gym shorts who looks like she just got out of bed.
I guess I'm a tad on the "different" side as well because I'm really not into the frilly, see-thru, lacy or baby doll look myself either! The "look" I really prefer is very plain and simple, sort of what you have described! My two preferences are either a simple terrycloth bathrobe (short or long does not matter) with nothing but their birthday suit underneath, or a men's long sleeved dress shirt buttoned from top to bottom, again with only a birthday suit underneath, and yes, barefoot!! Plain, simple, girl next door look, nothing more!!

Don't get me wrong, I've no complaints of any kind with "any" provider I've seen, nor the "services" they provided, other than not once have any of them complied with my simple clothing requests, even when I've seen them more than once! For me, part of "setting the mood" is seeing a beautiful woman dressed exactly the way I've perceived her to look to begin with! I can only guess that I myself have lacked somewhat in stressing beforehand how much I'd like to be greeted this way!

Best of luck to you in your pursuit! They can only say NO, right?? LOL
Hugbuddy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:04 AM   #11
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

speaking of birthday suits , i had one ( id seen b4 numerous times) that had a request i did honor, .....answer the door totally nude , not say a word, & drop to my knees ....it was his fantasy & it was hot!!
Old 12-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #12
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Read her website and FAQs. You can get a lot of answers that way. Once you decided to see a certain provider and you have been screened/verified, don't hesitate to engage her about what to expect during the date. If she is willing to see you, she should be willing to answer a few questions.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #13
Charlie_Harper
Account Disabled

Just take a deep breath and say something like, 'would you like a sex before we have scotch?'
Charlie_Harper is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #14
JahiaraQ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47935
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
speaking of birthday suits , i had one ( id seen b4 numerous times) that had a request i did honor, .....answer the door totally nude , not say a word, & drop to my knees ....it was his fantasy & it was hot!!
My kinda girl !
JahiaraQ is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #15
mbgdallas
Registered Member

Thanks so much for the replies. I keep reading " don't discuss money or services with me or I will refuse to see you". The replies have helped me get past that hurdle.

Now in just have to get past the nerves. I would absolutely crap in my pants if I had to discuss services in person. I am just not their yet. Seems so inappropriate to be a "distinguished gentleman" and do that. On the phone will also be tougher. Email/text would definitely help since I can hide my shakies.

I hadn't thought about a clown suit. Going to have to think about that one. That might be hot. ROFLMBFAO!

Also thanks for the "something better" suggestion. The men's shirt has ALWAYS been a turn on. Still thinknabout the scene in "Murder at 1600" when the POTUS son getes greeted at the door by his girlfriend.
mbgdallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women